BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This pore-refining moisturizing cream decongests and tightens the look of pores, helping to control excess sebum production and balance moisture for skin that looks and feels normal.

• Sulfate free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Beautiful skin emerges with a texture that looks smoother and feels softer.

• tea tree oil: helps prevent clogged pores
  • lavender extract and palma rosa: help calm sensitive skin with a clarifying action that is gentle yet effective
  • hyaluronic acid: helps retain moisture in the skin

Sarah F.
Fpo, AE
dr. Brandt Pores No more Pore effect refining cream is made with salicylic acid, tea tree oil, & botanicals. For the value, it does it's job. The packaging is simple and easy to use, but a pump would be ideal. I would recommend others to use it!
Ferayli L.
Kissimmee, FL
My pores were very opened and dirt easily got in this product cleared the pores and also closed them making my face brighter and glowing this is an amazing product that I would always recommend especially for people who deal with stubborn blackheads
Gabby J.
Sugar Loaf, NY
This product is amazing for reducing your pores till they're almost invisible! I use it in the morning usually before I put make up on and it helps tremendously! Ive repurchased this product and will continue to do so. Its definitely worth the hype!
Victoria A.
Wonderful consistency. Feels light weight on the skin, yet leaves the skin feeling satisfied. I have oily to combination skin type, and this product worked wonderfully with my skin type. I would use this again, and recommend it for others to use.
Tiffany G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really shrinks pores. Smells great, makes your skin really smooth. I would but this product again. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to a friend. Very gentle on my sensitive skin, I bought mine online. Can't wait to get through the whole bottle, to see my end results
Lauren D.
Filled in my pores after a couple of uses I really started noticing. I purchased online from sephora. I thought it worked fairly well. This was my first time buying this product and after I finish I might consider buying again.
karla a.
I use this product once a week and I love it it’s gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling soft afterwards I got it as a gift and definitely will be purchasing it once I’m done with this one I would definitely recommend it.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
I bought this hopes that it wasn't a waste because momma has to watch her money & I love this product. I have horrible under eye bags and this has changed my apparence so much. My eyes don't seem so dark and sunken in
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
I tried this on a whim while at Sephora. It claims to refine and tighten pores and I have seen a tiny difference in mine. I have been using it for a couple of months now and am loving it. It really hydrates my skin and makes it plump.
Allison C.
Patrick
This product is absolutely AMAZING! Anything I have ever tried from this brand has been great, and this is no exception. If you are considering trying this brand, this is one great product to start with!
Bronwyn C.
Terrace, BC
Does this product get rid of black heads?
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
How well does this work? Does it have a scent to it and is cruelty free?
Danielle M.
So how does his actually work? It sounds like just a pore clogger
Kimberly B.
This really make your pores smaller?
Jessica T.
Rapid City, SD
How do you like it? Does it help close pores or help make them less visible? What is the active ingredient?