Andi D.
Alexandria, VA
Not the best product I have used.  I have combination skin and found that it caused my skin to be very oily and didn't absorb as well as I hoped.  I have allot of dr. Brandt products and love allot of their stuff but this was not a hit with me.  It took a while for some results to be shown but I paid the price with some increase in acne.  I would suggest getting a sample of this first before committing to the full sized product.  Just because it didn't work for me does not mean it won't work for another.