BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This pore-refining moisturizing cream decongests and tightens the look of pores, helping to control excess sebum production and balance moisture for skin that looks and feels normal.

• Sulfate free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Beautiful skin emerges with a texture that looks smoother and feels softer.

• tea tree oil: helps prevent clogged pores
  • lavender extract and palma rosa: help calm sensitive skin with a clarifying action that is gentle yet effective
  • hyaluronic acid: helps retain moisture in the skin

Andi D.
Alexandria, VA
Not the best product I have used.  I have combination skin and found that it caused my skin to be very oily and didn't absorb as well as I hoped.  I have allot of dr. Brandt products and love allot of their stuff but this was not a hit with me.  It took a while for some results to be shown but I paid the price with some increase in acne.  I would suggest getting a sample of this first before committing to the full sized product.  Just because it didn't work for me does not mean it won't work for another.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This product is a game changer, I noticed a visible difference in my pores. My skin is so smooth and Texter free, this cream is nice and thick without being greasy or sticky. I highly recommend this cream if you’re having pore problems!
Grace S.
Tampa, FL
Not great, not horrible either. For me personally, it’s hard to fill in my pores so they look blurred and this product really didn’t do that for me. I’ve had better luck using the blurring makeup primers before I apply my makeup, than using this.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I am really loving this product so far. I have acne prone skin, and use this as my night moisturizer after removing my makeup and cleansing. You can really smell the tea tree oil when applying which I love. I think my pores have started to look better especially around my nose which is a problem area for me. Looking forward to see how this continues to work for me over the next few months!
Rubi A.
El Paso, TX
It’s an awesome product it would be nice f there was more product since it is a little pricy but it really maxing for skin I tend to purchase this item every 3-4 months I would definitely continue to purchase it. It’s a good product that is worth trying
Haley C.
Atascadero, CA
I am torn on this one! Part of my absolutely loves it, and part of me thinks it just doesn’t moisturize enough. It would definitely be amazing for someone with more oily skin though! I also love it as a makeup primer!
Nicolette G.
Oak grove, MO
Feels nice on the skin! My skin is hydrated and pores are barely noticeable Dr brant skincare is my go to definitely worth the price tag! The products are always killer!
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I used this product as a moisturizer for my oily/combination skin. While controlling the oils on my face it also gave a beautiful finish to the skin, making it look radiant but not greasy. The consistency is thick but feels weightless on the skin and works great at diminishing the appearance of oversized pores. Would reccomend and definitely repurchase in the future.
Ivette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this, it was a good substitute if not replacement for my porefessional. I would buy this product, I have extremely large pores and it manage to do the trick and minimized them. I also have real oily skin and it didn't affect how the rest of my makeup went on or counter act my anti oily products.
Jessica R.
Kimberly, ID
This is the perfect moisturizer for anyone with combination, acne prone, enlarged skin.I love this product because it makes my face feel moisturized without feeling greasy; it is a perfect base for under your makeup. I have been using this product for months, it did take some time to notice a change so don't get discouraged!
Bronwyn C.
Terrace, BC
Does this product get rid of black heads?
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
How well does this work? Does it have a scent to it and is cruelty free?
Danielle M.
So how does his actually work? It sounds like just a pore clogger
Kimberly B.
This really make your pores smaller?
Krista M.
Astoria, NY
I love this cream but at $55 its getting a little pricey to buy every 6-8 weeks. Can anyone recommend less expensive drugstore dupe?