Add a Photo

By DR. BRANDT SKINCARE
#35 in Face Masks

Immediately minimizes the appearance of pores

Photos (11)
MARIA R.
MARIA R.
Denham Springs, LA

This primer gives the smoothst appearance to your skin without giving you any kind of odd textures or making your foundation go on unevenly. It helps blur my pores and texture to help my foundations just glide on giving me the most flawless application possible. It does have a scent but it does not linger at all it kinda smells like cayenne pepper or cinnamon to me i know odd scent but to be entirely honest i don't mind either of those scents. one thing i will say is it doesn't work with every moisturizer i have yet to find out why or what two ingredients don't mesh but since i know it works with most of my moisturizers I'm not taking off a star. Application tip: first glide on and then tap into pores to makes sure it really gets in them and fills them nicely but also remember to rub a little extra in those areas while taking off your makeup bc no one wants clogged pores!
Maryna Z.
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE

My absolute favorite balm. Love this anytime. Using in my lips every evening before going the bed.
I buy it in www.walmart.com Good price for 3 dollars
Easy use. Comfortable with this.
I would it buy again and again. I'm using this in my bathroom.

jax a.
jax a.
Tarpon Springs, FL

I have large pores and of course, oily skin. I won the bad skin lottery. I have tried a lot of pore-minimizing primers that promise a lot of big things. I had never heard of this primer (but had heard of the brand). The Ulta rep recommended it to me after I explained my dissatisfaction with Benefit's Porefessional. She raved about it, mostly about its dermatological benefits. The price was a little steeper than I am used to paying for primer, but I wanted to give it a shot. It is definitely better than Porefessional. It covers better and it controls my oily shine (well more than any other pore-refining or minimizing primers I've tried). Although I have moved on to other primers (just because I am still in search of a miracle product), but I still keep a bottle of this on hand as a go-to when the others fail.
Halle B.
Halle B.
Austin, TX

I received a sample of this product from a Birchbox or Ipsy bag.

This product is pretty decent. The sample I received was a very good size to try out. The product was like many other facial cleansers, more of a liquid gel type. It didn't try out my skin and it didn't leave it was a squeaky clean feeling you get after a harsh cleanse. I didn't notice a difference in my pores, however I have not finished this product and I haven't used it consistently over a period of time as I have a product I adore. I did use it on my fiancés back and I did notice the redness dissolve. Definitely attempt to get a sample size as I can see where this product could irritate or harm on the skin if not careful.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT

I purchased a small sample size at Ulta for $22!!! I loved it, but not enough for a sample size that is $22! I will be returning it as I have found other products that are just as good if not the exact same without the awful scent, from BH COSMETICS! Please Dr Brandt stop overpricing your products!!! They are good, but not worth the price tags you are placing on them... very disappointing in that factor. I could. Or stand the overly chemical scent neither, just as your microdermabrasion exfoliated makes me feel like I am placing household cleaners on my face, and my face is my everything... and worth much more than furniture and definitely is much more sensitive than furniture.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA

My HOLY GRAIL.

I happened to receive a sample of this when I was a subscriber to Ipsy and I fell in love that I HAD to have more.

It is SO smooth and literally, you no longer have pores! It's amazing stuff! It's super light and I love the fact that it is tinted and not just a white liquid like some other primers.

This has helped my makeup look so flawless! I've even worn it on my face without additional makeup but to just blend my pores a bit before running errands.

It's so worth the price, especially if you're conscious about your pores.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

I read tons of reviews before purchasing, especially since there are only 2 buying options- travel size and a regular size that is pretty pricey. I chose to go with the travel size. The pros- only a small amount is needed, makes my pores look smaller, and blurs some of my smaller imperfections. Cons-smells pretty strongly, didn't blur or fill in my acne scars like I was hoping it would. Other than that, it's a great product. I would give the trial size a go first to see what it does for you before you splurge on the regular size.
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Lakeville

A cult favorite for six years, pores no more® pore refiner primer is Dr. Brandt’s quick fix for flawless, photo-ready skin at any age and during any season. This miracle base creates the perfect canvas for your makeup application. It acts as an invisible barrier to prevent makeup from clogging pores and as a velvety primer to absorb excess oil and blur fine lines and imperfections while improving the longevity of makeup. Your skin will look and feel smoothr, more uniform, and perfectly shine-free. *Individual results may vary.
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA

I love all of dr brandts products but am especially in love with the pores no more line. I have large pores in my t zone that affect my makeup application and my over all confidence with my skin. I see a noticeable difference once using this product consecutively for about a week with my clarisonic cleansing brush. It is not harsh nor is the scent over bearing. It kinda feels like you put peppermint on you me face which I love. It leaves the skin so fresh and revived and my pores are certainly noticeably smaller.
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA

I am so happy I found it. Can not imagine life without it. It is a bit pricey but requires very little. Helps skin look so smooth and minimize my pores. I have noticed I have less black heads. It is tinted when it comes out the tube but do not see a difference of color on my face. Keeps my skin matte with out drying it out. Does have tea tree oil in it. The aroma is very light. Loc Love the way my skin looks with it on and loves how it helps keep my make up in place.
Mey S.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , Ca

Does this actually minimize the look of pores? I have oily skin and large pores. I've used Benefits Porefessional and don't really notice a difference. Wondering if this products works like it says it does.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, Ca

What skin type is the "pores no more" made for,?
Cresta H.
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID

I am looking for a good pore minimizer. Does this product work and is it worth the price.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.

I have pretty large pores, but my skin is pretty dry and flaky. Will this dry my face out even more?
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI

Does this really minimize the pores?

Join Now