Dr. Brandt Skincare

Dr. Brandt® Pores No More®...
2245 Reviews
5 / 5
Received this in a boxy charm and absolutely loved it! Made my skin look smooth and glowy- a great primer for when you want to have a more natural makeup day but also works well under foundation!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I like the texture of this primer. It works well for dry skin. It adds glow and moisture. I wouldn't say it minimizes pores though. It does sit well under make-up which is a big plus for me. I would not recommend for oily skin or for a darker complexion since it had a hint of color. The biggest drawback for me was the scent. It has a very 80's cheap moisturizer vibe.
5 / 5
Ein Primer generell ist in meiner Schminkroutine nicht mehr wegzudenken, denn er spendet enorm Feuchtigkeit oder mattiert die T Zone, und das Make up hält dauerhaft, den ganzen Tag ohne fleckig zu werden.Probiert es aus, u ich garantiere euch, auch Ihr könnt nicht mehr ohne!!
4 / 5
I really like this primer. It’s very light weight and feels great on my skin. It does have a nice scent to it. My skin feels and looks smooth and hydrated. It leaves my face with a healthy luminous glow, that highlights my cheekbones, which I absolutely love.
4 / 5
I received this product in my subscription box a few months ago. I just recently got it out of the box and tried it. Here is my likes and dislikes. Pros: Has a slight glow to it. Product is thicker and will make your makeup stay on longer than without using a primer. The price is about normal for my other primers give or take. Great for my combination, Oily T-Zone, and sensitive skin. Cons: It is thicker so harder to spread unlike some other primers I use. It leaves a tacky/sticky feeling that I do not like. Have to use a good bit of product as it is thicker and doesn't glide on as well as others.
5 / 5
This Dr Brandt luminizer primer is perfect for giving my skin a subtle but brighter looking complexion, it's light and goes over or under moisturizer or foundation without being sticky at all, it helps blur pores and really gives just the perfect amount to brighten your skin without looking unnatural. Ready to repurchase.
4 / 5
I received a full size of this in a subscription beauty box. It’s not a product I reach for a lot, as I don’t really have have issues with big pores (yet?) lol. The product does go on silky smooth and helps prep my face for smooth foundation application. I don’t think it makes my foundation last longer though. I will continue to use the product, until it’s gone, but it’s not an HG for me. Wouldn’t run out to purchase.
5 / 5
Other products make me break out if I use them regularly but I can use this everyday. It's a little expensive but lasts a long time.
4 / 5
A good illuminating primer. I like to wear it by itself, but it works well layered also. It brightens up skin which is looking dull and makes me look more awake than I feel.
5 / 5
Okay hear me out… use this SPECIFICALLY for eyeshadow primer. I promise you won’t regret it. I use a cream eyeshadow brush & apply a little on my eyelids, let it sit for about 20-30 seconds, your eyeshadow will blend SO well, & it is literally ALL DAY wear with all day prominent colors!