Dr. Brandt Skincare

11%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Love how lightweight and flawless this goes on. Gives my skin the little added brightness I’m looking for. Feels good under my foundation. It does not leave me feeling like I have caked on foundation. Gives a nice smooth even texture.
5 / 5
The Luminizer Primer Base is highly effective in creating a radiant and smooth base for makeup application. It enhances the skin's natural glow, providing a luminous finish that lasts throughout the day. The primer helps to blur imperfections and minimizes the appearance of pores, resulting in a flawless complexion.Applying this primer is a breeze. Its lightweight formula glides effortlessly onto the skin, blending seamlessly without feeling heavy or greasy.The primer is formulated with high-quality ingredients that are gentle on the skin. The packaging is elegant and practical. Considering its performance and quality ingredients, the Luminizer Primer Base offers good value for money.
5 / 5
Love this primer, covers the pores and smooths the make up. Your face is not going to look cakey if you use this. Bit pricey but totally worth it, this is my 3rd tube