BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This non-drying, pore-refining cleanser uses the power of Salicylic acid and Tea Tree Oil to dissolve impurities and decongest pores.

• Synthetic Fragrance free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Removes makeup, residue, and dead skin, while helping to control sebum. Skin is clean and purified. It feels fresh and mattified, without any drying sensation.

• dissolves impurities and debris
  • helps reduce and control excess sebum
  • exfoliates dead skin

• Salicylic acid: Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Keeps pores clean, and helps prevent clogging.
  • Tea tree oil: Essential oil.
  • Willow bark: helps soothe the skin.

• Is this good for shrinking pores? 2 Answers
  • Does this help minimize pores? 2 Answers
  • I've been using the Pores No More primer for months now a...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant
  • "This is my HG product of 2016 and will probably stay that way throughout 2017. I am in love with this product! I originally received a sample of it from Sephora (along with the PoreDermabrasion by Dr. Brandt) and didn't really give this cleanser a second look after using up the sample, I went back to my Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser and continued on with life. Well, after using my Boscia cleanser for roughly two months, I noticed my hormonal acne/oily skin became worse and I could NOT figure out why. I had not added any new products to my regular routine and nothing else had changed in my life. Finally, I decided to try the Pores No More Cleanser again...and once I did, I was hooked. I have been using it for over 7 months now and my skin is the best it has looked in ages. I do use the PoreDermabrasion a couple of times a week to get the dead skin cells off my face, but other than that, I have not changed anything else in my routine. This stuff makes my skin feel clean, but not stripped/dry, and also keeps my oil/hormonal acne at bay! It smells natural and does not have a strong scent (which is great if you are sensitive to scents) and it foams up so nicely!" in 7 reviews
  • "Highly recommend, I have barely had any breakouts at all since I started using it--and I consistently had breakouts before....." in 1 review
  • "(I got a full size from Test tube beauty on month) I can feel it ttingle on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I have normal to combination skin and this dried my face out and made my skin flake." in 1 review
Macey R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Leaves skin feeling clean, but I did not see a huge difference in my pore size. My fiancee also used it, but didn't see much difference in his pores either. There isn't much of a smell. There are many other cleansers I prefer.
Zoriya K.
Dover, DE
Comes in a nice small tube that’s easy to store. Not only did it rid my pores of all the stuff I didn’t want but it diminished the appearance of my large pores.
Terry C.
Chicago
This is one of the best minimizers I have used.  I have large pores and its not easy to find a product that fills in the pores and makes them look smaller.  After using a sample from Sephora, I was excited to try out and I'm quite pleased at the results. Although, it costs a bit more, being a make-up wearer, having a smooth "canvas" for my foundation is important.  Thanks for a great product!
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
Definitely is doing what it claims … my pores appear smaller and smoother … and haven’t noticed an increase in breakouts either so all in all great product and will continue to use …
Lauren G.
Soquel, CA
The technology within this product is very fun how it goes on clear and then turns blue once ready to come off. I tried it multiple times but really saw no difference in my pores or amount of black heads.
zoe d.
This is probably the best face wash I've ever used. I first got this product as a sample from a store but I went and bought two more of the product. The price is a bit over the top but it's honestly worth it. It does tingle on the skin and shouldn't be left for long. Honestly want to buy so bad but cost so much, totally recommend and love it.
Taylor L.
New Fairfield, CT
Was not a fan of the product. Didn't do anything bad but didn't do what it was supposed to. Was very pricey and not worth the money. I used for a week and ended up returning it.
Amber R.
Rowlett
This product will not actually "vacuum" your pores, but it will loosen sebum and then a pore strip can more effectively remove it. I purchased this product on Amazon. I will likely not purchase it again as it does not provide much for the price.
Iuni H.
Los Ranchos
This is one of the best cleansers I have tried! It completly lives up to the name, my skin was very smooth and shrunk my pores. My skin felt hydrated and silky. The results last well into makeup application. Will be a customer for life!
hayley r.
New York
I use this once or twice a week to really deep clean my face. It visibly reduces pores after every use. Foams up very nicely, so a little goes a long way
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
I have been looking for a new cleanser recently, I have oily skin along with some pore issues and i just want an honest review/experience from this cleanser. Is it really worth the splurge or should I save my money?
Erika p.
Is this oily? also does it smell bad?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your cleanser from?
Jessica S.
Does this help minimize pores?
Angela A.
Jacksonville, IL
Is this good for shrinking pores?