BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This non-drying, pore-refining cleanser uses the power of Salicylic acid and Tea Tree Oil to dissolve impurities and decongest pores.

• Synthetic Fragrance free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Removes makeup, residue, and dead skin, while helping to control sebum. Skin is clean and purified. It feels fresh and mattified, without any drying sensation.

• dissolves impurities and debris
  • helps reduce and control excess sebum
  • exfoliates dead skin

• Salicylic acid: Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Keeps pores clean, and helps prevent clogging.
  • Tea tree oil: Essential oil.
  • Willow bark: helps soothe the skin.

• Is this good for shrinking pores? 2 Answers
  • Does this help minimize pores? 2 Answers
  • I've been using the Pores No More primer for months now a...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant
  • "This is my HG product of 2016 and will probably stay that way throughout 2017. I am in love with this product! I originally received a sample of it from Sephora (along with the PoreDermabrasion by Dr. Brandt) and didn't really give this cleanser a second look after using up the sample, I went back to my Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser and continued on with life. Well, after using my Boscia cleanser for roughly two months, I noticed my hormonal acne/oily skin became worse and I could NOT figure out why. I had not added any new products to my regular routine and nothing else had changed in my life. Finally, I decided to try the Pores No More Cleanser again...and once I did, I was hooked. I have been using it for over 7 months now and my skin is the best it has looked in ages. I do use the PoreDermabrasion a couple of times a week to get the dead skin cells off my face, but other than that, I have not changed anything else in my routine. This stuff makes my skin feel clean, but not stripped/dry, and also keeps my oil/hormonal acne at bay! It smells natural and does not have a strong scent (which is great if you are sensitive to scents) and it foams up so nicely!" in 7 reviews
  • "Highly recommend, I have barely had any breakouts at all since I started using it--and I consistently had breakouts before....." in 1 review
  • "(I got a full size from Test tube beauty on month) I can feel it ttingle on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I have normal to combination skin and this dried my face out and made my skin flake." in 1 review
hayley r.
I use this once or twice a week to really deep clean my face. It visibly reduces pores after every use. Foams up very nicely, so a little goes a long way
Victor H.
Doral, FL
Received a sample in a Boxycharm and I wasn't impressed at all. It was a cleanser but it didn't seem to do much. Nothing terrible just nothing to write home about. Wouldn't purchase
sarah w.
United State
This is not my favorite cleanser but it worked. The product didnt last as long as I had hoped it would but that is the only thing that I disliked. It felt good my face and left it feeling soft and smooth.
Renee S.
Mishawaka, IN
Everyday use!!!!! Every 3 days I use dr Brandt’s pore dermabrasion and these keep my skin looking fresh.
Amber M.
West Covina , CA
Anything Dr Brandt makes for Pores is AMAZING and this cleanser is no different. The packaging is nice and you get a good lather from the product. It truly works and I noticed a difference after the first use. As the same with the primer a little goes a long way so you don’t go through the product as fast.
Laura M.
good texture and cute packaging! make a beautiful skin!! I advise him ! I use it in my morning routine and I love him! this is a good product! the price is reasonable for the criteria it fulfills.
Jaynee C.
Maricopa
It’s okay. I like it fine, it’s not bad. But for the price, I would expect it to do EVERYTHING it claims to do, but it doesn’t. I have VERY large pores and excessively oily skin that can be acne prone. It cleaned my skin well, and it did ok with the oil, though not enough in my opinion. But it did nothing for refining my pores. I’d also prefer different packaging. The way it is now, it’s VERY easy to over-pour the product causing massive waste. This is just too expensive to throw down the drain.
Amber S.
Shawnee
I love the way my skin feels after using this product. It doesn't feel dry like so many others do. After rinsing and patting my face dry my skin feels soft and smoothe.
Sara H.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve used this face wash for almost 2 years now and it is easily one of my holy grail products. It makes my skin look so smooth and does minimise the look of my pores without painful irritation to the skin.
Yekaterina M.
Champaign
Its a nice cleanser, but after continued use I didn't notice much of a difference in pore size. I don't believe that I would purchase this again.
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
I have been looking for a new cleanser recently, I have oily skin along with some pore issues and i just want an honest review/experience from this cleanser. Is it really worth the splurge or should I save my money?
Erika p.
Is this oily? also does it smell bad?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your cleanser from?
Jessica S.
Does this help minimize pores?
Angela A.
Jacksonville, IL
Is this good for shrinking pores?