BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This non-drying, pore-refining cleanser uses the power of Salicylic acid and Tea Tree Oil to dissolve impurities and decongest pores.

• Synthetic Fragrance free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Removes makeup, residue, and dead skin, while helping to control sebum. Skin is clean and purified. It feels fresh and mattified, without any drying sensation.

• dissolves impurities and debris
  • helps reduce and control excess sebum
  • exfoliates dead skin

• Salicylic acid: Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Keeps pores clean, and helps prevent clogging.
  • Tea tree oil: Essential oil.
  • Willow bark: helps soothe the skin.

• Is this good for shrinking pores? 2 Answers
  • Does this help minimize pores? 2 Answers
  • I've been using the Pores No More primer for months now a...2 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant
  • "This is my HG product of 2016 and will probably stay that way throughout 2017. I am in love with this product! I originally received a sample of it from Sephora (along with the PoreDermabrasion by Dr. Brandt) and didn't really give this cleanser a second look after using up the sample, I went back to my Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser and continued on with life. Well, after using my Boscia cleanser for roughly two months, I noticed my hormonal acne/oily skin became worse and I could NOT figure out why. I had not added any new products to my regular routine and nothing else had changed in my life. Finally, I decided to try the Pores No More Cleanser again...and once I did, I was hooked. I have been using it for over 7 months now and my skin is the best it has looked in ages. I do use the PoreDermabrasion a couple of times a week to get the dead skin cells off my face, but other than that, I have not changed anything else in my routine. This stuff makes my skin feel clean, but not stripped/dry, and also keeps my oil/hormonal acne at bay! It smells natural and does not have a strong scent (which is great if you are sensitive to scents) and it foams up so nicely!" in 7 reviews
  • "Highly recommend, I have barely had any breakouts at all since I started using it--and I consistently had breakouts before....." in 1 review
  • "(I got a full size from Test tube beauty on month) I can feel it ttingle on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I have normal to combination skin and this dried my face out and made my skin flake." in 1 review
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
This is my h.g. cleanser - I received a full-sized (yes, full-sized!) version of this product from one of my beauty boxes and had been on the hunt for a new cleanser. It's amazing stuff - like others have mentioned, it tingles when it goes on. Not in a bad way. I've found that my red spots and patches diminished while using it. I was so sad to have run out! Honestly it is worth the money. Like others have mentioned, it does have a slight tingle and may dry you out, so it's not for everyone. YMMV, but I've found it works amazing on me.
Hannah G.
Wichita Falls
Best cleanser I’ve ever used! Great for helping to get rid of acne and prevent new breakouts from occurring. Does not dry out the skin and leaves you feeling clean long after you’ve washed your face. Is a little pricey for a cleanser, but one tube lasts a few months. I’m on my 3rd tube and will continue to repurchase
Amber M.
West Covina , CA
Anything Dr Brandt makes for Pores is AMAZING and this cleanser is no different. The packaging is nice and you get a good lather from the product. It truly works and I noticed a difference after the first use. As the same with the primer a little goes a long way so you don’t go through the product as fast.
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have been using this product for a few months now and love it. You have to use it consistently notice a difference. I can feel my pores tighten after using it at night. Amazon usually sells it the cheapest. Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
This cleanser is so great. I received it as a sample in my BirchBox and fell in love. I wish that it was less pricey because I would love to buy more of it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because of the price. It washes my face without drying my skin and it smells great.
Katie H.
I love how refreshing this cleanser is. I received a sample of it in the Birchbox: Spotlight on Oily Skin box. I have combination skin, but lean towards the oily side in the summer and this cleanser helped so much with the excess oil. It smells a bit like tea tree oil, which I find pleasant and cooling. I noticed a huge difference in the pores on my nose! It does a great job washing out all of the dirt. I use this twice daily, and the PoreDermabrasion pore perfecting exfoliator 1-2 times per week.
Dawn J.
Twin Falls , ID
Nah..., they need to work on the smell.
Very Disappointed. I like the dr. Brandt pores no more primer, it has a lovely Lavender smell, but i havent been too happy with the other products ive tried so far. They need a scented version for those of us who like scent.
Jaynee C.
Maricopa
It’s okay. I like it fine, it’s not bad. But for the price, I would expect it to do EVERYTHING it claims to do, but it doesn’t. I have VERY large pores and excessively oily skin that can be acne prone. It cleaned my skin well, and it did ok with the oil, though not enough in my opinion. But it did nothing for refining my pores. I’d also prefer different packaging. The way it is now, it’s VERY easy to over-pour the product causing massive waste. This is just too expensive to throw down the drain.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I love this cleanser just like I love everything I’ve ever tried from this brand. It really does make my pores appear smaller and it cleans my skin perfectly. It’s not harsh at all on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend and will always repurchase from dr Brandt.
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
A very good one! I used for first time the brand and the product but I’m really amazed! It really makes my pores smaller and almost invisible! It’s make my skin softer and cleaned my face really good!
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
I have been looking for a new cleanser recently, I have oily skin along with some pore issues and i just want an honest review/experience from this cleanser. Is it really worth the splurge or should I save my money?
Erika p.
Is this oily? also does it smell bad?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your cleanser from?
Jessica S.
Does this help minimize pores?
Angela A.
Jacksonville, IL
Is this good for shrinking pores?

Walmart