Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant
This non-drying, pore-refining cleanser uses the power of Salicylic acid and Tea Tree Oil to dissolve impurities and decongest pores.
- Synthetic Fragrance free
- Synthetic Dye free
- Petrochemical free
- Phthalate free
- GMO free
Low foaming formulation
Results To Expect:
Removes makeup, residue, and dead skin, while helping to control sebum. Skin is clean and purified. It feels fresh and mattified, without any drying sensation.
- dissolves impurities and debris
- helps reduce and control excess sebum
- exfoliates dead skin
- Salicylic acid: Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Keeps pores clean, and helps prevent clogging.
- Tea tree oil: Essential oil.
- Willow bark: helps soothe the skin.
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "This is my HG product of 2016 and will probably stay that way throughout 2017. I am in love with this product! I originally received a sample of it from Sephora (along with the PoreDermabrasion by Dr. Brandt) and didn't really give this cleanser a second look after using up the sample, I went back to my Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser and continued on with life. Well, after using my Boscia cleanser for roughly two months, I noticed my hormonal acne/oily skin became worse and I could NOT figure out why. I had not added any new products to my regular routine and nothing else had changed in my life. Finally, I decided to try the Pores No More Cleanser again...and once I did, I was hooked. I have been using it for over 7 months now and my skin is the best it has looked in ages. I do use the PoreDermabrasion a couple of times a week to get the dead skin cells off my face, but other than that, I have not changed anything else in my routine. This stuff makes my skin feel clean, but not stripped/dry, and also keeps my oil/hormonal acne at bay! It smells natural and does not have a strong scent (which is great if you are sensitive to scents) and it foams up so nicely!" in 7 reviews
- "Highly recommend, I have barely had any breakouts at all since I started using it--and I consistently had breakouts before....." in 1 review
- "(I got a full size from Test tube beauty on month) I can feel it ttingle on my skin." in 1 review
- "I have normal to combination skin and this dried my face out and made my skin flake." in 1 review
Very Disappointed. I like the dr. Brandt pores no more primer, it has a lovely Lavender smell, but i havent been too happy with the other products ive tried so far. They need a scented version for those of us who like scent.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos