BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This non-drying, pore-refining cleanser uses the power of Salicylic acid and Tea Tree Oil to dissolve impurities and decongest pores.

• Synthetic Fragrance free

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Removes makeup, residue, and dead skin, while helping to control sebum. Skin is clean and purified. It feels fresh and mattified, without any drying sensation.

• dissolves impurities and debris
  • helps reduce and control excess sebum
  • exfoliates dead skin

• Salicylic acid: Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Keeps pores clean, and helps prevent clogging.
  • Tea tree oil: Essential oil.
  • Willow bark: helps soothe the skin.

• Is this good for shrinking pores? 2 Answers
  • I've been using the Pores No More primer for months now a...2 Answers
  • Does it really reduce pores or is it basically just an ac...1 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant
  • "This is my HG product of 2016 and will probably stay that way throughout 2017. I am in love with this product! I originally received a sample of it from Sephora (along with the PoreDermabrasion by Dr. Brandt) and didn't really give this cleanser a second look after using up the sample, I went back to my Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser and continued on with life. Well, after using my Boscia cleanser for roughly two months, I noticed my hormonal acne/oily skin became worse and I could NOT figure out why. I had not added any new products to my regular routine and nothing else had changed in my life. Finally, I decided to try the Pores No More Cleanser again...and once I did, I was hooked. I have been using it for over 7 months now and my skin is the best it has looked in ages. I do use the PoreDermabrasion a couple of times a week to get the dead skin cells off my face, but other than that, I have not changed anything else in my routine. This stuff makes my skin feel clean, but not stripped/dry, and also keeps my oil/hormonal acne at bay! It smells natural and does not have a strong scent (which is great if you are sensitive to scents) and it foams up so nicely!" in 7 reviews
  • "Highly recommend, I have barely had any breakouts at all since I started using it--and I consistently had breakouts before....." in 1 review
  • "(I got a full size from Test tube beauty on month) I can feel it ttingle on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I have normal to combination skin and this dried my face out and made my skin flake." in 1 review
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
This is my h.g. cleanser - I received a full-sized (yes, full-sized!) version of this product from one of my beauty boxes and had been on the hunt for a new cleanser. It's amazing stuff - like others have mentioned, it tingles when it goes on. Not in a bad way. I've found that my red spots and patches diminished while using it. I was so sad to have run out! Honestly it is worth the money. Like others have mentioned, it does have a slight tingle and may dry you out, so it's not for everyone. YMMV, but I've found it works amazing on me.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I love this cleanser just like I love everything I’ve ever tried from this brand. It really does make my pores appear smaller and it cleans my skin perfectly. It’s not harsh at all on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend and will always repurchase from dr Brandt.
Dawn J.
Twin Falls , ID
Nah..., they need to work on the smell.
Very Disappointed. I like the dr. Brandt pores no more primer, it has a lovely Lavender smell, but i havent been too happy with the other products ive tried so far. They need a scented version for those of us who like scent.
Jasmin E.
Flint , MI
Really liked it but it hasn't sold me on the entire brand. More research needed! I bought the product at my local Sephora. I thought it was a good value for the price. I would recommend it.
London J.
Topsfield
The gentle exfoliation of this cleanser was great, and it certainly felt clean afterward.  Would have gotten 5 stars but it leaves my skin incredibly dry and I feel like I need to layer on the moisturizer after using.
I usually use once every few weeks and more in the summer than the colder months.
Received as a sample in my monthly Birchbox.
Kyla V.
watonga, ok
Rositsa D.
This I have from substriction box and I start to use but is not that good for people with dry skin is make more dry and I don't see help me with my pores. Is better maybe for oily skin
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
After using my lancome cream radiance for 2 years I've decided I wanna try something else. I was on Oahu and went to sephora, pick this up. Well, I don't like it at all ! I'm used to not use much product as my Lancôme one easily foams. This one doesn't. My skin didn't feel refreshed, did nothing to my pores of course. I wasn't fan of smell either. And here I found out that u can get it at walmart for 10$ less! This product was one huge disappointment for me. I do not recommend it. Lancôme cream radiance is 26$ and it lasts me long time since I don't use much product at a time. I paid 36$ for this thing and even if it worked, I would run through it very fast.. I'm gonna give it away.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this cleanser in my Birchbox. I've used Dr. Brandt products in the past & think they work well & leave my skin soft. Many of these products have lots of parabens and sulfates, which I try to stay away from. This brand also tends to be expensive, so I doubt I will purchase the full size. The sample itself smells clean and cleanses my skin well. I don't typically have very large pores but this brand does help make them look less noticable.
Angela N.
This is another big hit from Dr Brandt. Although I don't use it daily, I do put it in my facial cleansing schedule routinely & use it once a week. I feel like that's all I need it for. It takes very little to do so much. It produces a great amount of lather that I can feel cleaning deep into my skin. Now if I accidentally use to much it is a bit of a hassle to rinse off. So I actually wrote on the tube "Just A Dab" I love the way my face feels afterwards, so clean, so fresh, so soft and glowing!
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
I have been looking for a new cleanser recently, I have oily skin along with some pore issues and i just want an honest review/experience from this cleanser. Is it really worth the splurge or should I save my money?
Erika p.
Is this oily? also does it smell bad?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your cleanser from?
Angela A.
Jacksonville, IL
Is this good for shrinking pores?
Deeann G.
Hayward, CA
I've been using the Pores No More primer for months now and fell in love. Wondering how well the cleanser is and if it's worth the price?