dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion uploaded by Priscilla C.dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Fast absorbing, oil-free, anti-aging lotion that refines pores and mattifies shine. Helps delay the natural signs of aging by maintaining the longevity and activity of stem cells in the skin. Stimulates new cell turnover improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Increases water reserves, limits water loss and improves lipid barrier function to balance moisture levels. Helps refine pores while controlling excess oil and mattifying shine Oil-free, leaves a matte finish with a smooth,  silky feel. Dr. Brandt® skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand". As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric Brandt searches restlessly for state-of-the-art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic his in-office procedures. ; see more...

• In desperate need of a mattifying wash and lotion, esp with the h...3 Answers
  • Is this product effective?3 Answers
  • What are the long term anti-aging effects of this product?1 Answers
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
I've only ever tried a deluxe sample of this because it's so darn expensive! But it's awesome! I have big issues with skin texture and huge pores. Makeup doesn't look pretty with those problems. Dry patches too! This stuff knocked it all out! Made my skin look and feel smooth and flawless. I do get oily in my t zones as well through out the day and this stuff really helped with that too. Created a long lasting foundation. Great product!
Glory C.
Philadelphia, PA
Good lotion for pores. I feel it has help with that a lot, the only problem I had in the beginning was that it will peel off my skin. I started applying another thin lotion under it and then applying it on top and that helped it to sink in. Not sure why it peel off but that was my only issue, other than that it has tighten my pores on my chin, nose, forehead And sides of nose areas.
Melissa J.
Loma Linda , CA
I had got a small sample of this and gave it a try. I have super oily skin and have had a hard time finding something that hasn't made my face get slicker when wearing makeup. This stuff works amazing and doesn't cause my face to get oily. The only downfall with this is the price. I have a hard time shelling out $ 60 for something so small.
Stephanie Z.
Sussex, WI
Love this product. 3 weeks and the large 'holes' on my nose from old blackheads started to tighten. ....they used to keep filing with dirt to form more blackheads... .now they are finally starting to go away! definitely worth the cost... works great after my Vichy aqualia thermal
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
I did not like this product. The consistency was OK but when applied it kind of rolled up in little balls and didn't apply right. It also made my dry patches more visible. For the price it definitely isn't worth it. Well not buy again or advise others to buy it.
Priscilla C.
Jeffersonville, IN
I use this everyday as a moisturizer especially on summer. It blurs my pores and makes my skin not oily. It blends easily and doesn't have any scent. Though it's kinda pricey but it's worth for the money. I highly recommend it for those who have oily skin!
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX
I have typically oiling skin, but it can become very dry after washing my face. This lotion was very moisturizing, but wasn't greasy. It gave my skin a matte surface to apply makeup. Love it.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
I love this primer! It helps minimize my pores, it primes my skin for foundation, and keeps me matte. It helps my foundation stay in place and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Tiffani L.
Seriously? Is there anyone better than Dr. Brandt? All these products are awesome but this has to be my favorite! It's so worth it for the price if you're willing to splurge..
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great moisturizer for oily skin types. Helps minimize the appearance of pores. Only con is that it smells weird. It's like a medical smell.
Ashley P.
In desperate need of a mattifying wash and lotion, esp with the hot weather coming. I have heard a few people rave about this but also a few negative comments. just wondering if it's worth the month for a seriously oily face...and what face wash to use along with it?
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this product effective?
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the long term anti-aging effects of this product?