Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Age Defying Mattifying Lotion uploaded by Priscilla C.Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Age Defying Mattifying Lotion uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This oil-free, 3-in-1 lotion mattifies, hydrates, and counteracts the signs of aging including deep lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. Its fast-absorbing formula also makes an excellent make-up base.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Skin is smoother, more matte and radiant. It looks younger day after day.

• absorbs quickly into skin
  • helps delay the visible signs of aging
  • aids in reducing the look of lines and wrinkles
  • provides skin with the hydration it needs

After 4 weeks of treatment:

• 100% reported improvement in the appearance of lines & wrinkles
  • 100% reported that excess oil is under control
  • 100% reported less shine/ matte finish
  • 100% reported that the pores look refined

• Alpine Extract: helps purify and protect skin.
  • Apple Stem Cells: helps delay the natural signs.
  • Aquaxyl: hydrates.
  • Micronized Powder: provides a matte finish; helps absorb excess surface oils.
  • Retinol: helps skin to appear softer and smoother. Improves appearance of lines and wrinkles.

• In desperate need of a mattifying wash and lotion, esp with the h...3 Answers
  • Is this product effective?3 Answers
  • What are the long term anti-aging effects of this product?1 Answers
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I haven't noticed a big difference in my pores while using this but it really does make a big difference in keeping my t-zone matte. It can cause my makeup to ball up in other areas though so I have to only use it in the areas I get oily is in gonna wear makeup with it. Even though it keeps me matte it doesn't dry my skin out. It gives my skin the perfect balance. I love this and will repurchase it over & over!!
Krissy L.
Marion
Received this in a monthly subscription box and I got to try it one time before someone took it from me. The one time I did try it I loved it, the feel of it on my face was great, wish it wouldn't have gotten stolen I could have given a much better review!
Emily F.
Walker, LA
Absolutely love this stuff! I got it in a sample from Sephora and I had to go and buy a full size of it! It is very effective and erases your pores. It is gentle on your face and goes great under makeup or just by itself. I would recommend to people who are oily/combination skin. Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream
Alaysia V.
Lakeland
My fiance's mother really likes this lotion so I thought I would give it a try. It is sometimes the only primer I use for my makeup. I love how mattifying it is.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Yet another first time product from Dr. Brandt's for me. Now with my oily skin and big pores...I've lost hope. This came out really creamy and thick. I panicked. I just KNOW it's going to make my face look like I poured a bottle of baby oil on it. Well, I was really, really wrong. This made my skin baby soft! Just the right amount of moisturizer without the extra face oil to follow. Oily skin ladies! You really need to at least try this! It is absolutely amazing!
Ashlee B.
Unfortunately for the price I paid I think this was a fail. I didn't see any noticeable difference in oil control or minimizing of my pores. Its called a mattifying lotion but I didn't notice any mattifying effect at all. Plus, the lotion turned yellow before I could finish the bottle which causes me to be concerned about the integrity of the ingredients. Will not repurchase.
Cassie C.
I can't believe how many people gave this 4 or 5 stars!  I received a deluxe sample in one of my subscription boxes, and I didn't like it at all! I have oily skin, and I found nothing mattifying about this product.  My face looked like an oil slick two hours after applying it, and I have used it several times with different powders and foundations just to make sure.  And I really hate the medicated smell it has!  I would not purchase this, especially for the price.  I don't even know if I'll finish using my sample!
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This anti-aging cream was perfect for me. It was oil free, so it didn't leave my skin feeling to greasy or oily. That is big for me since I am already on the greasier end of the spectrum. I need something lightweight that will still do its job and Dr. Brandt's mattifying lotion has done just that. It feels so good on the skin because it has a minty, cooling effect which I thought was great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tempestt W.
Florence, NJ
I had high expectations for this product (I LOVE Dr. Brandt) but felt genuinely let down. I have oily skin and this did nothing but make me oilier. My face was slick after four hours of light wear (I did spring for two minutes to my car one morning but otherwise nothing more than sitting at an office desk). Will not repurchase, sadly.
Sydney V.
Amazing product. I have extremely oily skin and it keeps my oil at bay and also tightens my pores. It made my makeup apply so so soooooooo smoothly. It is so worth the money, even though it is very pricey. I have repurchased this two times, and I will probably keep buying it till I find something better.
Ashley P.
In desperate need of a mattifying wash and lotion, esp with the hot weather coming. I have heard a few people rave about this but also a few negative comments. just wondering if it's worth the month for a seriously oily face...and what face wash to use along with it?
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this product effective?
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
What are the long term anti-aging effects of this product?