BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This oil-free, 3-in-1 lotion mattifies, hydrates, and counteracts the signs of aging including deep lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. Its fast-absorbing formula also makes an excellent make-up base.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Skin is smoother, more matte and radiant. It looks younger day after day.

• absorbs quickly into skin
  • helps delay the visible signs of aging
  • aids in reducing the look of lines and wrinkles
  • provides skin with the hydration it needs

After 4 weeks of treatment:

• 100% reported improvement in the appearance of lines & wrinkles
  • 100% reported that excess oil is under control
  • 100% reported less shine/ matte finish
  • 100% reported that the pores look refined

• Alpine Extract: helps purify and protect skin.
  • Apple Stem Cells: helps delay the natural signs.
  • Aquaxyl: hydrates.
  • Micronized Powder: provides a matte finish; helps absorb excess surface oils.
  • Retinol: helps skin to appear softer and smoother. Improves appearance of lines and wrinkles.

• In desperate need of a mattifying wash and lotion, esp wi...4 Answers
  • Is this product effective?3 Answers
  • What are the long term anti-aging effects of this product?1 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Age Defying Mattifying Lotion
  • "I got this in my Ipsy bag this month and I absolutely love it. I have a semi oily t-zone and an acne prone chin and my cheeks and under-eye sections have larger pores than the rest of my face. So far I use only in the AM and it does seem to give my face a matte finish and it doesn't bother my skin either and I have super sensitive skin. I am at an age where you should start thinking about wrinkles even though I do not really have any yet. The smell is pretty nice and doesn't cause me any allergies which is good. Although I can not afford to buy the full size product as it is super expensive for a daily user but so far I am loving this sample." in 5 reviews
Not what i expected from a Dr Brant product. I thought i would be blown away but it didnt really have to much of an effect on my skin. I have oily skin and large pores but this moisturizer didnt really mattify like it says or hydrate my skin. Not upset woth the brand it self still love the other products. This just didnt work for me.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I am actually reviewing the dr. Brandt microdermabrasion this isn't age-defying exfoliator I really like it I have to say that I only use a little bit because it seems a little intense I also like the smell of it it has a minty fragrance and it worked well
Tina B.
Lewisville
I am a big fan of Dr. Brandt’s products and this one is a favorite. Apply morning and/or night, though I only use in the morning. The lotion is not greasy, goes a long way and it immediately softens fine lines. It smells a little like “Noxema” but that doesn’t bother me and reminds me of my youth!
Krissy L.
Marion, OH
Received this in a monthly subscription box and I got to try it one time before someone took it from me. The one time I did try it I loved it, the feel of it on my face was great, wish it wouldn't have gotten stolen I could have given a much better review!
Hailey L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Loved it. The texture is nice, the smell is not overpowering and it kept me moisturized all day. I have very oily skin and it did keep my complexion matte longer than the average matte moisturizer. Giving 4 starts only because of the price- but I think it is worth it.
Nicole M.
Edison , NJ
For a matte moisturizer this is so light and airy. It doesn’t feel dry to the touch but it gives your skin that clear calm look. I love that you can use this product under any kind of foundation and it doesn’t cake up.
Brandy S.
California
This was my HG moisturizer for years. I've recently switched to something a little lighter that I'm really enjoying, but I always end up back with this moisturizer.
Rochelle G.
- I think I got this in an @ipsy glam bag. So I'm not sure how I feel about this. As you know my face is oily. I don't think it keeps me shine-free but it did seem to minimize it just a bit. I will say that when applying a mattifying primer helps as well. It does feel good on the skin. Honestly right now I feel like it is not worth $61 I did not purchase initially. I would purchase only to give it another try and more of a fair try. however if I never get around to it I won't be disappointed. Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Age Defying Mattifying Lotion
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Yet another first time product from Dr. Brandt's for me. Now with my oily skin and big pores...I've lost hope. This came out really creamy and thick. I panicked. I just KNOW it's going to make my face look like I poured a bottle of baby oil on it. Well, I was really, really wrong. This made my skin baby soft! Just the right amount of moisturizer without the extra face oil to follow. Oily skin ladies! You really need to at least try this! It is absolutely amazing!
Ashlee B.
Unfortunately for the price I paid I think this was a fail. I didn't see any noticeable difference in oil control or minimizing of my pores. Its called a mattifying lotion but I didn't notice any mattifying effect at all. Plus, the lotion turned yellow before I could finish the bottle which causes me to be concerned about the integrity of the ingredients. Will not repurchase.
Ashley P.
In desperate need of a mattifying wash and lotion, esp with the hot weather coming. I have heard a few people rave about this but also a few negative comments. just wondering if it's worth the month for a seriously oily face...and what face wash to use along with it?
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas , NV
Is this product effective?
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
What are the long term anti-aging effects of this product?