BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

​Inspired by a second-skin technology developed at MIT, Dr. Brandt Skincare created a Filmatrix technology that forms an invisible, biomimetic film on the skin’s surface. Within minutes, it tightens and smooths the under-eye contour to visually reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and dark circles for an immediately brighter, well-rested look. Peptides, botanicals and caffeine also work over time to depuff and renew the under-eye area for a consistently smooth and improved appearance.

List of Benefits

- Minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness

- Reduces the look of dark circles

- Restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance

- Protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

Description of How to Use in Steps

STEP 1: Gently pat directly on bags and dark circles

STEP 2: Use alone or under and over make-up

STEP 3: Let dry

Results to Expect

What it is

An advanced treatment inspired by MIT technology that instantly minimizes the look of under-eye bags and dark circles while preserving a youthful appearance over time.

Steven S.
Steven S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with this product. While I used to never have to worry about dark circles under my eyes, my hectic schedule has unfortunately added them to my face. Every morning after cleansing and toning, I dab the product under my eyes and let it sit for a few minutes. Results are amazing -- the eyes look less puffy and a lot brighter. I usually do apply some concealer afterwards, but don't need to use as much thanks to this product. I highly recommend! A+!
Tiffany  K.
Tiffany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always nervous to try new skin care, just because the littlest thing will cause me a huge breakout (as I get older, my skin seems to be way more acne prone!) With this product, I'm glad I took the chance! I didn't have any issues at all and my skin absolutely loved it!!! It only took 2-3 days to actually start seeing a change, which is a huge plus!!!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Warwick, RI
During the spring and summer time I tend to wake up with my eyes feeling puffy or swollen. I also  have hereditary under eye dark circles. I have noticed a big feeling in both the swolleness of my eyes and the darkness around them just from using this gel a few times! This has become one of my staple products :)
Mackenna H.
Mackenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for awhile, probably about a month and a half! At first I saw no difference in my undereyes but I started noticing how smooth my skin was and how much nicer my makeup applied! I'd highly recommend this to other users!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really see any difference, but I have only used it for about a week. On another note, I didn't have any negative reactions even though I have super sensitive skin! No complaints as of right now.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Using this before my makeup regiment has changed my life, being someone who uses quiet heavy makeup having dry and puffy undereyes makes my makeup appear a lot worse than what it should. But using it has completely changed my look, from having my skin appear supple and healthy and giving my face such a beautiful look.
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I love dr Brandt products period but this one is super good! As soon as I had my baby I had puffy eyes because of no slee but this was a easy as 1, 2, 3. Just a little bit giras a long way!
Lyanne L.
Lyanne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes your eyes feel like they've just been drenched in something really cool. It keeps you feeling redressed and it significantly reduces the inflammation. It has a higher price point but it is definitely worth it.
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
Pleasanton
This product is great for under-eye puffiness and dark circles. I've tried tons of creams and under-eye "masks" but this one actually made a noticeable difference. I tried it based on a recommendation and have continued to purchase it. It's worth the cost!
member-aeb2c6c46
member-aeb2c6c46
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is great for under eye bags and puffiness and feels great on the skin. It dries quickly and the consistency isnt too thin. I like to apply this on when I wake up in the morning and before i apply my makeup.