BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with a revolutionary and exclusive tri-blend of wrinkle-smoothers, this topical cream directly and powerfully targets expression lines in the upper half of the face.

Paraben free
Sulfates free
Phthalate free

Visibly relaxes and smooths expression lines. Softens and reduces wrinkles over time

• Provides powerful short- and long-term effects on the upper half of the face, visibly smoothing expression lines on the forehead, between the brows and crow’s feet
  • Aids in softening and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles
  • Empowers the skin to defend against the future development of lines and wrinkles

Individual results may vary

• 88% reported that lines on forehead look smoother
  • 90% reported that lines between brows look smoother

After 4 Weeks:

• 100% reported that product visibly improves the look of expression lines

• Tri-blend wrinkle smoother: a powerful synergistic smoother peptides + minerals

• Do you use [product:dr.-brandt-needles-no-more] before o...2 Answers
  • Is this a temporary fix or permanent as in get rid of?1 Answers
  • Does this really work?? If so I need stock.. is it sold b...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Talia V.
New York
This worked SO fast and SO effective that I felt like I was too young for it. I’m 24. I tried it in Sephora before I bought it. I put a little on the corner of my eyes and the corner of my mouth to correct minor “crows-feet” and smiling expression marks.. did a little more browsing and by the time I was ready to checkout, the marks on my face were GONE. I even smiled a few times and made funny faces just to make sure it wasn’t a filler and that it wasn’t sitting on top of the skin. There was no tingle sensation, no heat, no burn, no cooling effect, no duck lips or puffiness. Nothing. It was just a really expensive moisturizing cream that completely removed all lines and wrinkles, on my face, in 45 minutes or less. I was also wearing BB cream. So, I can only imagine applying it all over a clean face and putting on one of my favorite Korean face masks for a few episodes on Netflix. It would change my entire skincare game. I would only recommend this if aging is a serious issue OR if you’re a makeup artist. I know when I have a lot of concealer/powder around my mouth, the makeup creases. Using Needles No More, it doesn’t crease my makeup.

Otherwise, keep testing it, little by little, at select Sephora locations until it’s necessary to buy the full bottle. It’s a great product! It’s pricy but, it’s the affordable alternative to a full on injection-situation of Botox.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite products. I put it on before bed and in the morning I look younger every day. It really plumps the skin. I have issues with sagging on one side of my face because I had to have my jaw reconstructed. It’s very emotional to me when I see my face sagging on that side. This really truly plumps my skin so much it brings up the sagging so I don’t even notice it. When I stop using this or forget it comes back. This is such a great product. I use it on the apples of my cheeks and from my marionette lines upward for a lifting effect.
Megan B.
I really love this product. Does it make me look 20 years younger no it doesn’t. However I’m in my 30s I have fine lines under my eyes. It makes my concealer Chris so I really do you like using this before I use concealer to prevent like creasing but it’s really expensive. It does the job or pumping out you’re fine lines. The thing is you get the similar results from using a good moisturizer over the same lines a few times. I thought I found a dupe that was a fraction of the cost and it’s not. Here’s the thing about this product if you’re trying to put on make up or look natural you only need a little bit and you don’t have to keep reapplying it and layering products onto your face. Now if you have really deep wrinkles or anything more than a fine line or two. This may not give you the smooth perfect result you want. We all get lines on her face. It’s not like an aging wrinkle it’s from squinting in the sun, expression lines, or whatever. If you have some spots where it needs a lot of help it’s going to help but it’s not gonna look perfect. Just want to warn you it’s expensive and it’s good but it’s not going to fix everything.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
I originally got this as an eye creme for under eye issues. I only had a sample, but it lasted about two weeks and noticeably made a difference in that time. There’s a cooling mint sensation when you apply it to the skin that feels really nice. I also really love this product because of its formula. I’ve used eye cremes in the past that are more gel-like and if you apply before makeup will literally roll up under your makeup. This product does not do that and does not compromise your makeup in anyway!
Friday C.
Los Angeles, CA
This actually works! I have some stubborn lines in my forehead (years of sarcasm will do that) and the magnesium in this cooling and slightly pepperminty product actually relaxes them, I see overnight results EVERY NIGHT and I notice the difference when I switch products. Even if I use another product, I keep this bottle by my bed so I remember to put a dab on my forehead before I go to sleep. Another great effect is that it dries down matte. Can recommend this enough if you’re in the market for Botox or xeomin and haven’t quite decided on the injectable yet.
andee l.
Danbury, CT
WOW i honestly figured virtually every wrinkle cream was more or less a false, that some might make a virtually unnoticeable difference and that they were mainly a psychological boost and only fillers or botox could really make a difference-but I was proved wrong by this product. I'm 26 years old and I've had some very minor crows feet for years that always drove me nuts cause I felt I was too young to have them. I started using this cream around my eyes just for the hell of it cause I had a mini tube that came in a sample pack. Everyday I used it almost every morning and night after washing my face, and I put it on regardless of whether I wore makeup or not. A few weeks later I'm astonished because the creases on my outer eye are gone. And as I said in the beginning of this review, I was not expecting anything from this and what a pleasant surprise. I can't remember what the full size costs but whatever the price I will be buying some
Alexandria B.
Saltillo, MS
This is such a great product. The price tag is a bit up there but it works wonders. I smile a lot so naturally I have pronounced smile lines that were extremely visible as I write my makeup throughout the day. After using this for a couple of months I see a major difference. My only complaint is the price and the amount of time it takes to really notice the results. 2 months is all that long in the grand scheme of things but we all want instant gratification.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
This cream is very good a thick consistence but here is what i loved it comes on really good it does not feel greasy you can find it at walgreens walmart cvs the price is just right and you do feel the skin alot better than it was before the wrinkles do seem to fade about 1 to 2 months so it works it just takes time and at times the only t hing i did not like it tends to peel a little that is all
Cate C.
I love this anti aging cream. I’ve been using it for almost two weeks and I can really tell a difference in the problem areas on my face. Any smile lines or fine lines that I have already look minimized. It feels great on my face and has a great texture and the smell is great too! I love Dr. Brandt skincare products.
Cat D.
Love the needles no more. You can feel it tingling so you know it's working. And it really makes a visible difference immediately. It's like it tightens your skin on contact. I havnt been using it long enough to know about long term effects. But I am hopeful that this will be a keeper.
Karma L.
I have been looking for a product that will make my pores smaller. Would anyone suggest this product.?
Dana M.
Denton, TX
I recently came across this in ulta and wanted to know if it really works before I shell out 60 bucks. Does it work??? What does it do? What did you experience when using it?
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I've been eyeballing this for a while now but the $90 price tag has me hesitating. would you recommend for brow wrinkles?
Wendi L.
Cookeville, TN
I keep hearing about dr brant stuff. Primer and now this. I think I need to have this in my life. I'm 38 and the wrinkles are coming. Where do u find dr. Brant stuff?
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Does this product help with fine lines around your eyes?

back