BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer

Dr. Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A cream formulated with a revolutionary tri-blend, wrinkle-smoothing complex that visibly smooths expression lines for younger-looking skin.

I have been using this product on my forehead and around my mouth (expression lines) for several years? I sometimes like to switch out periodically my facial treatments but have found nothing that does what this product does so well. You can see lines fade immediately. Any ideas?
First off. I love this product it works wonders on my expression lines and pillow face wrinkles. Are there any other brands and products that have something that works this well? It’s awesome but I wait for Ulta’s 21 days of beauty in order to afford it (50% off).
Has anyone seen any results using [product:dr-brandt-needles-no-more-wrinkle-smoothing-cream] ? I've seen alot of mixed reviews.
Start your review of Dr. Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer!
Caitlin L.
Dr. Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer uploaded by Caitlin L.
Absolutely have fallen in love with this his stuff and thanks to boxy charm I got it more than half off because with was skeptical when I saw it on dr brants site about paying full price for a product that didn’t work but let me tell you this is a miracle it’s only been a week and it has filed in my wrinkles n my forehead so well and it’s taking the deep crease out! Definitely will but at full price but hope boxycharm has in their shop again lol but definitely recommend even at full price oh and definitely don’t need much only very little goes a long way!!
Shelley G.
I have used a few different Dr Brandt products and this one is my favorite. It does smooth my wrinkles and did make my wrinkles less obvious and less deep. I used this on my forehead, between my eyes and underneath my eyes and around the lines on my upper lip. There is an ingredient that feels kind of like a mint and it is refreshing. The smell isn't strong and my skin absorbs the product well. In the morning when I removed the product I was always pleased with the results. I do recommend this if you are looking to treat wrinkles that are already present.
Chantele C.
Dallas
I was sooo excited to try this, however after my first use I broke out in hives :(. Needless to say I had no good results.
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Dr. Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer uploaded by Wendy W.
I've been using this for 7 weeks and two days. I originally was going to say it wasn't working but decided to pull up the pictures I took of my forehead lines the night u started using it and compared the photo to one I took today. It's subtle, but it really is working! The price: it's probably the most expensive skin care product I own and you don't get very much product. That being said, I use it twice a day and only on my forehead by patting it on the lines and following with my retinol cream. All in all, I'm impressed at the change and will continue to use it.
Alisa M.
Santaquin, UT
Dr. Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer uploaded by Alisa M.
This product retails for $89. On Sephora website the rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Ulta website, this product is 3.8 stars out of 5. However on Dr. Brandt website it is full 5 starts. Strange.. Read lots of dissatisfied reviews.. Unfortunately, I agree with many of them. So, disclaimer: I've used this product per instruction, for at least 2 months. I used it over the same areas of my face (crows feet, forehead and frown lines). Also, I was using all Dr. Brandt products for my skincare (for the exception of cleanser as I ran out of my Dr. Brandt cleanser) during the time, as recommended. Let's start with some good things about this product: ✔️Convenient packaging with a pump ✔️Feels nice and refreshing on your skin ✔️Didn't leave my face in a break out (fragrance free) That's all. Now the things I'm unhappy about: ❌ Doesn't do what it promises to do, it barely smoothed expression lines for me when applied nor did it leave any long lasting results. So this is basically a temporary fill in for your expression lines (crows feet, forehead and frown lines) ❌$89 (don't forget shipping and tax add up!) for something that maybe (if it works for you) lasts until you wash it off. ❌No positive difference on my face ❌Little product for the price 0.5 oz. My conclusion here - just get Botox. For 4 months, you'd end up paying about $200 for the product by purchasing it twice. You can get Botox for that price on several areas that will cost the same, last 3-4 months and actually is prone to preventing fine lines. Thank you for reading!
Esmy U.
Fontana, CA
I didn’t see a major difference with this product, but I hope to keep trying g out different products from this brand !
Lexee W.
This product is good for wrinkles and fine lines, and I have used it for a very good while now. I purchased this item at Sephora. I think it is a pretty good price for the value and amount you receive.
Suzanne  C.
Saugus, MA
Dr. Brandt Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream 0.5 oz I'm honestly amazed how well this cream works!! Literally while I was putting it on I could see the fine lines and wrinkles disappearing! Instant gratification! I love that the results are Instant and long term. It's worth every penny! And, a little goes a long way! It has a little bit of a cooling/Menthol feeling to it....you can feel it working and smoothing out your skin! This will always be part of my skincare routine! I definitely recommend this to anyone with a single line/wrinkle or a lot of lines and wrinkles.
Alissa A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I absolutely love the was this product made my skin look and feel, it was more youthful and supple! I highly recommend this product to whomever wants more youthful skin.
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Dr. Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer uploaded by Roxanni D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it, between this and the Argireline solution from the ordinary I feel that my fine lines are greatly reduced. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isabel G.
Adriana A.
Jessica P.
Shelby, NC
il y a 2 ans
I received a sample of Dr. Brandt needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer so I didn't use it consistently. Debating buying a larger form. Do you feel this works? Did you see a difference in smoothing wrinkles?
Shabeeha I.
Surrey, BC
il y a 3 ans
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel, would anyone recommend this eye gel to get rid of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes ?
Sara J. il y a 2 ans
It works but just like anything it takes a little time to work.