Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel

Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

An advanced eye solution that quickly minimizes the look of under-eye bags, puffiness, and dark circles while preserving a youthful appearance overtime.

Is this product good?
I've been considering purchasing this for a couple of months? Any experience with it? love it it hate it?
Does this actually work?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel!
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Kemorine S.
The Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel doesn't really work for me. It does sort of flatten and tighten underneath my eye area. It didn't do anything for my dark circles. In addition, the gel leaves a dry film on my skin. It's supposed to be invisible! Even if I try to cover it up with makeup, it ends up poking through and looking crusty. For $42, this product needs to do way more of what it claims it can do to be worth it.
Lily V.
Cleveland
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Lily V.
Purchased at: Sephora
The pros, This does work to de puff the under eye quickly, and a little goes a long way. The cons, it is hard to blend in because it is a very thick "gel" I'd honestly call it a paste. It gets a little pilly if you put it on too thick. And the color does seem to be apparent if you aren't wearing a foundation. So it isn't the best to use on a natural face. It also seems to be a little drying (I have super sensitive skin) I love Dr. Brandt, but this isn't what I wanted it to be.
Ivory B.
Racine, WI
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Ivory B.
It’s one of those products that’s a catch 22. It works good but has a funky formula so it leaves a weird film type layer on the skin that you wouldn’t want to really apply makeup on and cause to start peel. Otherwise I would say it does a good job with firming out under eye bags.
Jazmin L.
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Jazmin L.
I didn’t like this eye gel/cream. It was hard to apply and blend into the skin. My skin also didn’t absorb the product right away. I had to massage it (kinda roughly) so it would absorb. The color of the product has an orange tint. I’m not sure if that’s normal. I also didn’t like the scent.
Christina S.
Highland, IN
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Christina S.
This stuff has done wonders for me! In consistently using it morning and night, I've noticed a complete difference under my eyes in just a week! The puffiness, fine lines and dark circles are literally practically gone. I'll definitely be purchasing this again. One of my staples now.
micaela T.
Dayton, OH
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by micaela T.
I love this! It seems to be a love or hate product. For me it was getting the application right that made all the difference. You need to know the right amount to use and apply in one swipe of the finger then let dry completely. Building on it seems to just cause problems. Too little or too much will result in pilling when putting makeup or other product over top. Do not try to blend out. Again, pilling. So after you have mastered the application, you get a great smooth undereye that is tightened and it offers color correcting coverage because of its peach color. Its one of my can't live without products.
Christine D.
Pembroke
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Christine D.
I received this from my daughter-in-law. I’ve only used it a couple times, but I think it actually helped reduce the puffiness under my eyes. The darkness however, was still present. But I think I should use it routinely, to give a fair review.
Lindsay K.
Bee Cave, TX
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Lindsay K.
This takes the puff away in the mornings. I use underneath my eye cream and it tends to work a miracle with puffy eyes. Effective!! I will be buying again.
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
This was part of my FabFitFun Box this spring - I’ve learned it was best to rub half a pea size amount between my pinky finger pads to melt the product which made it on on easier under my eyes and I didn’t have any issues of it clumping Under eye concealer or my tinted moisturizer. The salmon/peach color blends in with my skin, so that wasnt too big of a deal. I did get this at a good price so I’m going to keep using it, but unless I see more results later on (such as, No More Baggage like the product claims to do) then I probably won’t get it again for discounted or retail price.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel uploaded by Carol S.
This product is crazy good. Up until recently I never really had a problem with my under eyes. 2020, amirite? This stuff is legit! I patted it on my under eye area after my typical skincare routine dried and then let this fully dry before doing my makeup. My under eyes look flawless! 10/10 would recommend.

155 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela P.
Milwaukie , OR
il y a 3 mois
Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel Does this stuff work? I have bad bags. Help.
Carol S. il y a 3 mois
It works! Make sure it dries completely before applying make up over it.
Darla L.
il y a 3 mois
And suddenly...I was old and trying desperately to help my eyes😬 but Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel ....Has this stopped working for you after a few uses? When I first got it, I loved it! I could feel my under eye area tightening. But sadly after a few uses it seems not work as well. I got the product to help minimize puffiness AND under eye crepey skin. If so, Can you suggest a product that you have used that helps that awful crepey skin? Thanks! Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel
courtney T.
Little Elm, TX
il y a 7 mois
Brooke L. il y a 7 mois
I was not impressed - it did tighten but once I applied concealer, the product clumped and I had to remove it and start all over. I would only recommend it you will not be wearing makeup.