Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

An age-defying exfoliator that gently polishes, smooths the look of skin, and buffs away dead surface skin cells for a smoother, brighter complexion in minutes.

How often should this product be used?
Iss this product good for sensitive skin? I have very sensitive skin and not all products work well with my skin!
Is it good for sensitive but acne prone skin. Certain times of the month I get horrible acne! I absolutely hate it and I will take anything that will help. Any advice or knowledge on the micro dermabrasion would be great! any knowledge or advice if this is a good product for me or any other product that you might WORK you know of let me know!!!!Thanks Y’all ?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant!
Product Highlights
...and looking bright. best part is i didn’t have any kind of irritation or breakouts which is something i’ve been recently dealing with.in reviews
...skin silky smooth, luminous, and virtually poreless. If you have really dry skin like I do, you should absolutely splurge and invest this product. It's unlike any other product on the market. There's no comparison. in reviews
Maico N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Maico N.
✨dr.brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator: . - love the packaging. Gives me fancy valentines vibes - texture is creamy and has little exfoliant bits it in - I would say this is a light medium exfoliator (not too gentle but not harass) the perfect in-between - gives my skin a nice polish and remove dead skin - love using this on days my skin looks dull and need some extra love - my skin feels smooth and looks radiant after using this
Krizia P.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Krizia P.
All I can say about the Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant is that it's a lifesaver to my dry and dull skin. I use it once a week to get rid of dead skin cells as well as to bring collagen and other nutrients to my skin. I see instant results after every use.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by katelyn L.
I love this product! I know I already reviewed this but it’s in my snaps for some reason so I’m re reviewing lol . It has a very fine gritty texture, smells very similar to Sunday Riley good genes , almost lemon scented but not , it works wonders on my skin! Makes it so smooth afterwards I absolutely love this product
La Toya S.
Santa Teresa, NM
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by La Toya S.
It’s a good product... I have several Dr Brandt products and bounce back and forth between skincare products .
Maria C.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator! It is gentle on my sensitive skin which is hard to find in a good exfoliator. It polishes my skin & removes any dead skin. Leaving my skin smoother, softer, and brighter!
Miranda G.
Enfield, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Miranda G.
If you’re looking to improve the overall look and texture of your skin, do not argue the cost and treat yourself!! You don’t need a lot of product and since you only use it a few times a week it lasts a long time. My skin feels so much softer, with no bumps after using this. Throw this into your regular skincare routine and you’ll see fewer blemishes, softer skin, and an overall improvement to your face.
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Maria O.
Como la amo y no la a vuelto a ver en boxycharm que es donde la compre te deja la piel suave y muy limpia se te ce mas Clara tambien.
Laura E.
Massapequa, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome for microdermabrasion. This is a limited addition product from #drbrandt. It renews skin, polishes and smooths. Only a little is needed. It is great. #drbrandt #microdermabrasion #exfoliant #skincare #skincareguru Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
Alma A.
Buckeye, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Alma A.
Amo este exfoliante deja mi piel super suave y remueve todas mis impurezas y piel muerta de mi cara, cuesta caro pero la verdad vale la pena cada centavo, desde el primer uso notas la diferencia, lo súper recomiendo.
Sanskruti R.
Fremont, CA
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant uploaded by Sanskruti R.
Received this as a product in my Ipsy Glam Plus. One of the best Exfoliators I have used till date. Tiny particles clean the pores perfectly and leave the skin feeling really soft and clear. If not for the price of the product this would have been the one for me.

264 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Goldie L.
il y a 6 mois
How is this Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant is different than [product:dr-brandt-poredermabrasion-pore-perfecting-exfoliator] ?
Chantelle G. il y a 2 mois
To be honest I don’t see much of a difference. Theres more of a super mild lemony scent with the microdermabrasion one that I don’t notice with the poredermabrasion one. I know the Poredermabrasion one has salicylic acid, but I believe when I checked the back of the other one it also had it, but I could be wrong. Hope this helps lol!
Grayson C.
New Orleans, LA
il y a 9 mois
Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant what is the scent of the product?
Sara D. il y a 5 mois
I find it to be a tiny bit minty. Not strong and doesn't last.
maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 10 mois
It this good product ?
Alexa M. il y a 8 mois
Yes! Dr. Brandt Skincare’s exfoliate has helped my skin so much. It feels as soft as a baby after I use it. Perfect for a nice base when applying makeup or before going to bed waking up with great skin.