BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This age-defying exfoliator gently polishes the skin and refines its surface texture, smoothing away the look of fine lines.

Appropriate for all skin types. Enables better absorption of products.

• Sulfate free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

This cult-favorite exfoliator refines the look of skin’s texture and softens imperfections for a smoother, clearer, brighter complexion in minutes.

• Polishes and softens skin
  • Removes dead surface skin cells
  • Promotes enhanced absorption of skincare products
  • Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and skin imperfection

• Chamomile: calms, soothes
  • Aloe vera: soothes and protects
  • Aluminum oxide: polish and remove dead skin cells.
  • Jojoba: vegetable oil that soothes and softens the skin.
  • Lactic acid: alpha hydroxy acid derived from milk gently sweeps away dead skin cells and softens skins texture

• Why is this rated #1 bb cream??2 Answers
  • My blogger friend recommended this when I asked about pro...3 Answers
  • Does "pharmaceutical-grade crystals" mean microbeads?3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream
  • "got this in a sub box and knew it would work great just like every product from this brand! left my combo skin very smooth and looking bright. best part is i didn’t have any kind of irritation or breakouts which is something i’ve been recently dealing with." in 266 reviews
  • "This is an extremely pricey product, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't worth it. I've never used anything that made such a huge difference with my skin with just one application. It was like night and day. It left my skin silky smooth, luminous, and virtually poreless. If you have really dry skin like I do, you should absolutely splurge and invest this product. It's unlike any other product on the market. There's no comparison. " in 191 reviews
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This exfoliator is amazing even for super sensitive acne prone skin thin skin. It has a lot of super fine particles that gets rid of all flaky skin without any irritation or hurt at all. This even helps calm skin that is going haywire. This brightens and calmed my thin skin everything underneath is less visible. Helps less the redness of breakouts they even healed faster and healing scabby spots are less flaky did not even turn purple or dark. Did not over stimulate my skin nor cause my red vein, redness and broken capillaries to be more visible it even lessened the appearance of them. Plus it plumed and tighten the skin. Pores are less dilated and less visible, super fine laugh lines less deep, pitted acne scars less indented and less blotchiness. Makeup applied smoother and more even. I even used less foundation and concealer to cover my thin skin. Skincare absorbs better. Acne hyperpigmentation even less purple/dark some of it even gone.This actually stopped my skin from going haywire and less breakouts. Too bad sephora only sells the smaller tub their is larger one Dr.Brandts skincare website.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I have incredibly dry skin and a tad of rosacea coming on. I tried this product first in either an Ipsy or Birchbox and fell in love. Naturally, once the sample was gone, I had to have more; common result of Birchbox/Ipsy is to fall in love with something super expensive.

I gave three stars because I don't believe this product is authentic. If it is a defective product from the authentic line, it needs to be disclosed. You get what you pay for. This product is normally anywhere from $60-$80 a tube. I read the other comments before purchasing and noticed that the contents of the tube were not always accurate. Some people said the tube might as well have been empty. I thought, If I pay $40 and get half a tube, it's the same as paying $80 for a full tube and worth the Pepsi challenge.

I guess I got lucky because I have a full tube. I don't think this is a 100% authentic product though. The Microdermabrasion I tested before had a minty feel to it. This does not have that at all. Also, the labeling is very crooked on the bottle. I feel like I've bought a cruddy knock off Coach with crooked stitching and cheap zippers.

ON THE FLIP SIDE, THE PRODUCT WORKS AS WELL AS THE AUTHENTIC. If it is not authentic, it's close as it can get. I've tried so many other microderm products trying to get the same satisfaction, and knock off or not, this is the closest. This fine of granules is not for everyone. I have to use it every other day while others might only need it once a week. The key is to GENTLY massage into skin. If you scrub it will jack up your face. It's very abrasive, but it feels freaking amazing after you're done.

I follow up with Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask. No rosacea flare-ups or acne issues since I've been using both of these products. I was my face with Cetaphil.
Heidi A.
Frederick
I got this on sale at ulta a few months ago for 50, it’s usually 78.00 dollars. The reviews made me curious if it does what it says. So for 50 I was down to try it. The first time I used it I wasn’t impressed. The second I used it I actually read the instructions on the back and realized i was using it incorrectly. A little bit of water and two minutes later my skin looked incredible. I have very dry dehydrated skin and after that, it was smooth and soft. Everything afterwards I put on my skin  whether it was skincare or makeup looked amazing. If you have  textured, dry , and uncooperative skin try this. Yes it is pricey but what good skincare isn’t. On a scale of 1 to 10 this is a 10 on the must have scale.
Bethany W.
I have dry skin, and this makes it really really soft, but also tight. I have to use this at night and layer on a thick moisturizer and night cream to compensate for it because otherwise it would make my skin even drier. I use it probably once every two weeks because I use a chemical exfoliant on a more regular basis. You only need the tiniest amount of this so it lasts a long time. It gives a tingling sensation which I really like because it makes me feel like it’s cleaning my face lol but I don’t really like that it has to sit for so long. I do the Korean 10-step method so I want to move along the rest of my routine, not spend a lot of time on this one step. But other than that, this is a really great product.
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I received this product in a subscription box and it really is amazing. I have no finished the entire bottle. The product itself doesn't last a long time. I would use it about twice a week. It really exfoliates the skin well. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has very sensitive skin. It can be too rough.
I really like a good exfoliator. This cleans my skin so well. What i usually do is wash my face with a gentle cleaner and then use this afterwards. It gets left over makeup off my skin and cleans in my pores. I use it at night before bed. In the morning i can tell my skin is much brighter and feels very refreshed.
Kristina R.
Before boxycharm I have never heard of Dr. Brandt products. Since receiving this Microderm scrub in my boxy one month I can't ever go back to that time. This particular one was my favorite. I've tried this one and the one in the dark blue bottle and this scrub was my favorite. Small microderm beads massaged into the face for a minute left my skin exfoliated, soft and radiant. I used this product 3 times a week in the shower and was super sad when I ran out. Never had I ever finished a scrub so fast. The price is a little much for me anyway, I cannot afford an 80$ scrub but if I had the money I would buy because it's worth it.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I use a lot of Dr. Brandt products, but this exfoliator is one of my holy grail items. I have been using it now for over a year and I have noticed major results since I started using this product. I actually have received two full packages of this product from a subscription box that I receive monthly so while it is a tad bit expensive, I haven’t had to pay full price fortunately. The texture is really nice as far as when you apply the product you can feel the components that help exfoliate your skin. It also has a minty scent so it not only feels refreshing but it gives you that refreshed smell which makes you feel better just using it. Once I run out of it I will be purchasing this again for sure because it is so effective that it makes the cost totally worth it. I would recommend this and other Dr. Brandt products to anyone looking for a good exfoliator or skincare products in general.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I received a sample of this in my voxbox (thank you influenster) and Ive used it twice so far. It works great a little goes a long way. I used this before the sleeping mask ( dr Brandt biotic sleeping mask) and I have seen a huge difference in my skin. My skin felt a lot smoother after I used this product. Got rid of dead skin. I would definitely recommend this it’s a great anti aging exfoliating scrub.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I don’t think that I could ever say that I didn’t like, or love, a product by Dr. Brant, they have all been fabulous! The same goes for this Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I have very sensitive skin everywhere but my face! So when I use this on my body it’s just a tad too much and causes my skin to get itchy. I think maybe it does such a great job of exfoliating, it strips my skin a little too much of the moisture it needs. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great product and it does precisely what it’s intended for! Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
[product:dr.-brandt-microdermabrasion-age-defying-exfoliator] 😍😍😍 just tested this out this morning and I am in shock!! My face looks like I just washed it with your fountain of youth water. My face is smooth and radiant. I could see the dirt coming off my.face and I could see my face changing from tired mommy face to young not a mommy face. I need a life time supply of this product.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
Is this worth the price?
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
I've never tried this brand, but I'm in love with Mary Kay's microdermabrasion kit. How does this compare?
Marlen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Does it irritate or dry out the skin?
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my Boxycharm and was excited because I would never buy it full price. Did it feel like rubbing glass all over your face to anyone else? The pin stopped when I stopped rubbing, so it's not an allergy to ingredients. I was rubbing gently but it was still borderline painful. Am I just super sensitive?
Does this really make skin feel smooth?