Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

This age-defying exfoliator gently polishes the skin and refines its surface texture, smoothing away the look of fine lines.

Appropriate for all skin types. Enables better absorption of products.

• Sulfate free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

This cult-favorite exfoliator refines the look of skin’s texture and softens imperfections for a smoother, clearer, brighter complexion in minutes.

• Polishes and softens skin
  • Removes dead surface skin cells
  • Promotes enhanced absorption of skincare products
  • Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and skin imperfection

• Chamomile: calms, soothes
  • Aloe vera: soothes and protects
  • Aluminum oxide: polish and remove dead skin cells.
  • Jojoba: vegetable oil that soothes and softens the skin.
  • Lactic acid: alpha hydroxy acid derived from milk gently sweeps away dead skin cells and softens skins texture

I Haven’t used this yet but am needing a good facial does this help with evening skin tone as well?
What exactly will this product do? Is there a noticeable difference after use? What about long term use....do you get real results?
I’ve heard this product can help exfoliate a spray tan as well as dead skin, is that true?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream!
Product Highlights
“...and looking bright. best part is i didn’t have any kind of irritation or breakouts which is something i’ve been recently dealing with.” in reviews
“...skin silky smooth, luminous, and virtually poreless. If you have really dry skin like I do, you should absolutely splurge and invest this product. It's unlike any other product on the market. There's no comparison. ” in reviews
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Liz F.
I think this is a nice exfoliating cream. I use it twice a week and have been using it for about three-four weeks. The scent is really nice & the exfoliating crystals(?) are so tiny you can hardly see them or feel them on your fingers. It says to rub on face lightly for 2-3 min & I usually do about a min and a half. I think any more than that would be way too much and too harsh. I only use twice a week. I like how it makes my face feel but haven’t noticed any benefits like anti aging or lessening of my scaring.
Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Dewilka E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a weekly exfoliating regimen. This exfoliator is definitely offers a deep rejuvenation. It does scratch a bit and hurt the skin if you scrub too hard or if you don’t splash a bit of water on your face before hand. You can feel the exfoliating grains (maybe see it in the swatch on lid in photo) But it’s like scratching off a layer of old and dirty skin to bring out new glowing youthful skin. You definitely need to moisturize after this. It’s on the pricey end for the amount you get. But it does last a while given that you don’t need much product and you shouldn’t use it everyday. You will definitely see an improvement in your overall complexion, dullness of skin and rejuvenation of glowing and youthful skin!
Okeechobee, FL
I was super excited to get this home and give it a try! I love the Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion for my face. So the first I time I used it I felt super smooth and polished, but it stung a little when I applied my body cream(first aid ultra repair) which has no scent or color. The next morning I was pink and shiny which was nice. The next few times I was a bit more careful when I scrubbed down with it and waited a little while to put on any lotion and any stinging feeling went right away. I don’t have body acne but it do a good job smoothing down my chest,back and shoulders. The price point is high, I actually purchased by mistake. I won’t be repurchasing but it’s not a bad product just not for me...Much Love Bizzie
Masaryktown
I first received this product in a sub box almost six months ago! I am at the bare minimum left in my bottle and i already am anticipating when i can buy a new bottle because this is my HOLY GRAIL!!! I can see why everyone raves about it because it truly is AMAZING. It has assisted with my acne spots and dark spots and my fine lines up by my eyes and temples. This stuff truly does what it says it will. It helps me feel like i hit the reset button on my skin for the week and like i just exfoliated all the crud away. My skin is extremely sensitive so at first i wasn’t sure about the product but my skin got used to it by the third or fourth time? This stuff is amazing, believe it, BUY IT!!
Enfield , CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this twice a week I have combo/oily skin and this is by far the best exfoliating mask deep cleaning 🧹 I’ve ever used I use it usually once sometimes twice a week depending on what my skin is going through and the smell is a light mint almost a pea size on each cheek forehead and chin and I scrub until I cant really feel the granular consistency as much then rinse and pat dry. I always just use a moisturizer and always sunscreen after I exfoliate but so far my skin has never looked better! Pro tip: I take it gently under my eye but not near my eye to get rid of the dead skin (if you ever see your powders sticking and getting patchy) only once in a while does the trick every time!
Corbin
Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Nicole R.
I received the [product:dr.-brandt-microdermabrasion-body-exfoliating-cream] as an incentive gift from BoxyCharm! I knew this Exfoliating Cream had to be good, because I have another one of Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More Vacuum Products that works amazing! This product is best used 1-2 times a week, only leaving the product on for a couple of minutes. The Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream is an anti-aging Polish with micro beads that removes dead skin and will leave your face so soft and smooth. This skincare product works great and is pretty pricey, but it works. Dr. Brandt Skincare [product:dr.-brandt-microdermabrasion-body-exfoliating-cream]
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Aida S.
Purchased at: Sephora
1. Smells like lemon verbena! 😍 🍋 2. Was creamy with tiny sand like beads 3. Much more abrasive then I thought it was going to be. If you have sensitive skin do NOT apply any pressure and do it only for a minute. I have sensitive skin and I did it for 2 min with pressure and my skin is tingly and feels burned. 4. Washes off easily and your skin is in perfect balance not too oily and not that waxy dry feeling. 5. Skin feels soft to the touch. 6. Don’t forget your lips. 💋 OMG you guys I just realized this is for BODY not face!!! 😂🤣 welp DONT forget your butt it’s the face of your body. 😉 Moving this into my shower...
Worcester, MA
A must need in your life especially when you have rough/dry skin! This is definitely NOT your typical exfoliator, the beads are tiny little micros that can feel almost like glass if you're not gentle to yourself. You have to be extremely careful! Once you can over-look that, I promise you that this product will literally change your skin after one scrub. I'm ADDICTED to how clean, bright, clear, and silky smooth it makes my skin. In my opinion, the only downfall is the price. It's extremely expensive considering how much product is in the bottle but if you don't mind, GO FOR IT!
Union Springs, AL
This thing is awesome. I’ve used it on my face. Usually 3 times a week. Usually after this I use Neutrogena Grapefruit acne wash and a tea tree oil face mask or witch hazel mask. I feel like with this cream, the wash and face mask gets absorbed efficiently with this. Would 10/10 recommend. I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks. I can notice a difference. My face feels cleaner and softer. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial CleanserCreme Shop Witch Hazel Mask 1 Pack[product:earth-therapeutics-5-pk.-tea-tree-oil-face-masks,-multicolor]
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream uploaded by tiffany N.
I got this product in an Ipsy Glam Bag Plus a few months back. I absolutely love it! It's great for when I need a real deep clean/exfoliation. You can only use it a couple times a week and you need to wait three days between uses. This exfoliant has very small microdermabrasion beads that really massage and exfoliate your skin. Its extremely effective but not as abrasive as other exfoliants. This product has helped my skin so much. It cleans out my pores and leaves my skin clearer, brighter, evened out and healthy. Its pricey but I definitely think it's worth it.

244 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...