Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream
This age-defying exfoliator gently polishes the skin and refines its surface texture, smoothing away the look of fine lines.
Appropriate for all skin types. Enables better absorption of products.
- Sulfate free
- Phthalate free
- Paraban free
Results To Expect:
This cult-favorite exfoliator refines the look of skin’s texture and softens imperfections for a smoother, clearer, brighter complexion in minutes.
- Polishes and softens skin
- Removes dead surface skin cells
- Promotes enhanced absorption of skincare products
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and skin imperfection
- Chamomile: calms, soothes
- Aloe vera: soothes and protects
- Aluminum oxide: polish and remove dead skin cells.
- Jojoba: vegetable oil that soothes and softens the skin.
- Lactic acid: alpha hydroxy acid derived from milk gently sweeps away dead skin cells and softens skins texture
Top Questions See all 465 Q&A
- "got this in a sub box and knew it would work great just like every product from this brand! left my combo skin very smooth and looking bright. best part is i didn’t have any kind of irritation or breakouts which is something i’ve been recently dealing with." in 266 reviews
- "This is an extremely pricey product, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't worth it. I've never used anything that made such a huge difference with my skin with just one application. It was like night and day. It left my skin silky smooth, luminous, and virtually poreless. If you have really dry skin like I do, you should absolutely splurge and invest this product. It's unlike any other product on the market. There's no comparison. " in 191 reviews
The product is a creamish/white color with extremely fine grains that are key to the exfoliation process. They are not harsh and they feel extremely gentle when rubbing the product on my skin. I typically wash my face, pat it dry (but leave it a bit damp as the instructions call for) then I will use this product and rub it on my entire face for about 2 minutes. There is a subtle lemon/citrus scent to this product, which was a bit suprising considering the black packaging. But it is not at all overwhelming and is completely manageable.
Once I wash the product from my face, my skin is noticeable smoother and my overall complexion is brighter. I thought it had to be a fluke and I was just looking for any positives in this product and it actually wasn't there. Well, after a month of using, I have visibly seen the difference in my complexion. I have dry skin and sometimes if I get a blemish or something it ends up getting extremely dry and making my foundation application a bit tricky and tedious. Since using this product, I have not run into that issue.
Although this product is extremely pricey, it is so worth every penny. I highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed!
I gave three stars because I don't believe this product is authentic. If it is a defective product from the authentic line, it needs to be disclosed. You get what you pay for. This product is normally anywhere from $60-$80 a tube. I read the other comments before purchasing and noticed that the contents of the tube were not always accurate. Some people said the tube might as well have been empty. I thought, If I pay $40 and get half a tube, it's the same as paying $80 for a full tube and worth the Pepsi challenge.
I guess I got lucky because I have a full tube. I don't think this is a 100% authentic product though. The Microdermabrasion I tested before had a minty feel to it. This does not have that at all. Also, the labeling is very crooked on the bottle. I feel like I've bought a cruddy knock off Coach with crooked stitching and cheap zippers.
ON THE FLIP SIDE, THE PRODUCT WORKS AS WELL AS THE AUTHENTIC. If it is not authentic, it's close as it can get. I've tried so many other microderm products trying to get the same satisfaction, and knock off or not, this is the closest. This fine of granules is not for everyone. I have to use it every other day while others might only need it once a week. The key is to GENTLY massage into skin. If you scrub it will jack up your face. It's very abrasive, but it feels freaking amazing after you're done.
I follow up with Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask. No rosacea flare-ups or acne issues since I've been using both of these products. I was my face with Cetaphil.
I really like a good exfoliator. This cleans my skin so well. What i usually do is wash my face with a gentle cleaner and then use this afterwards. It gets left over makeup off my skin and cleans in my pores. I use it at night before bed. In the morning i can tell my skin is much brighter and feels very refreshed.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos