Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream

This age-defying exfoliator gently polishes the skin and refines its surface texture, smoothing away the look of fine lines.

Appropriate for all skin types. Enables better absorption of products.

• Sulfate free
  • Phthalate free
  • Paraban free

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

This cult-favorite exfoliator refines the look of skin’s texture and softens imperfections for a smoother, clearer, brighter complexion in minutes.

• Polishes and softens skin
  • Removes dead surface skin cells
  • Promotes enhanced absorption of skincare products
  • Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and skin imperfection

• Chamomile: calms, soothes
  • Aloe vera: soothes and protects
  • Aluminum oxide: polish and remove dead skin cells.
  • Jojoba: vegetable oil that soothes and softens the skin.
  • Lactic acid: alpha hydroxy acid derived from milk gently sweeps away dead skin cells and softens skins texture

• Why is this rated #1 bb cream??1 Answers
  • Does "pharmaceutical-grade crystals" mean microbeads?3 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite face scrub? Mine is Dr Brant Dr. Brand...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "got this in a sub box and knew it would work great just like every product from this brand! left my combo skin very smooth and looking bright. best part is i didn’t have any kind of irritation or breakouts which is something i’ve been recently dealing with." in 266 reviews
Jessica B.
This exfoliator is amazing even for super sensitive acne prone skin thin skin. It has a lot of super fine particles that gets rid of all flaky skin without any irritation or hurt at all. This even helps calm skin that is going haywire. This brightens and calmed my thin skin everything underneath is less visible. Helps less the redness of breakouts they even healed faster and healing scabby spots are less flaky did not even turn purple or dark. Did not over stimulate my skin nor cause my red vein, redness and broken capillaries to be more visible it even lessened the appearance of them. Plus it plumed and tighten the skin. Pores are less dilated and less visible, super fine laugh lines less deep, pitted acne scars less indented and less blotchiness. Makeup applied smoother and more even. I even used less foundation and concealer to cover my thin skin. Skincare absorbs better. Acne hyperpigmentation even less purple/dark some of it even gone.This actually stopped my skin from going haywire and less breakouts. Too bad sephora only sells the smaller tub their is larger one Dr.Brandts skincare website.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I use a lot of Dr. Brandt products, but this exfoliator is one of my holy grail items. I have been using it now for over a year and I have noticed major results since I started using this product. I actually have received two full packages of this product from a subscription box that I receive monthly so while it is a tad bit expensive, I haven’t had to pay full price fortunately. The texture is really nice as far as when you apply the product you can feel the components that help exfoliate your skin. It also has a minty scent so it not only feels refreshing but it gives you that refreshed smell which makes you feel better just using it. Once I run out of it I will be purchasing this again for sure because it is so effective that it makes the cost totally worth it. I would recommend this and other Dr. Brandt products to anyone looking for a good exfoliator or skincare products in general.
Heidi A.
I got this on sale at ulta a few months ago for 50, it’s usually 78.00 dollars. The reviews made me curious if it does what it says. So for 50 I was down to try it. The first time I used it I wasn’t impressed. The second I used it I actually read the instructions on the back and realized i was using it incorrectly. A little bit of water and two minutes later my skin looked incredible. I have very dry dehydrated skin and after that, it was smooth and soft. Everything afterwards I put on my skin  whether it was skincare or makeup looked amazing. If you have  textured, dry , and uncooperative skin try this. Yes it is pricey but what good skincare isn’t. On a scale of 1 to 10 this is a 10 on the must have scale.
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
I got this product in a subscription box and I really enjoyed it but I found that I was irritating my skin by over exfoliating/exfoliating too often. That is not necessarily the fault of the product, but it is very easy to over exfoliate with this product because it is so gritty. My skin improved when I cut back on my usage, but I have since discontinued any physical exfoliation products and switched to chemical exfoliation methods. While I recommend chemical exfoliation over physical, this is still a good product. I would only recommend to someone that does not have dry or sensitive skin, as it is too easy to accidentally over exfoliate.
Kristina R.
Before boxycharm I have never heard of Dr. Brandt products. Since receiving this Microderm scrub in my boxy one month I can't ever go back to that time. This particular one was my favorite. I've tried this one and the one in the dark blue bottle and this scrub was my favorite. Small microderm beads massaged into the face for a minute left my skin exfoliated, soft and radiant. I used this product 3 times a week in the shower and was super sad when I ran out. Never had I ever finished a scrub so fast. The price is a little much for me anyway, I cannot afford an 80$ scrub but if I had the money I would buy because it's worth it.
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
This is my favorite scrub of life. I am not a fan of scrubs in general - more of a chemical exfoliant type of girl. But i think the fact that this contains a chemical exfoliant in addition to the scrubby bits is part of why I adore it. I put a thin layer all over my face, let it sit a minute or two, gently scrub in circular motions, then let it sit another minute or two. When im done, my skin is about as soft as my 18 month old's. My other skincare penetrates quicker. And its reducing the appearance of a small pitted scar on my cheekbone. 🙌
rosie r.
Pacoima, CA
I received a sample of this in my voxbox (thank you influenster) and Ive used it twice so far. It works great a little goes a long way. I used this before the sleeping mask ( dr Brandt biotic sleeping mask) and I have seen a huge difference in my skin. My skin felt a lot smoother after I used this product. Got rid of dead skin. I would definitely recommend this it’s a great anti aging exfoliating scrub.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
[product:dr.-brandt-microdermabrasion-age-defying-exfoliator] 😍😍😍 just tested this out this morning and I am in shock!! My face looks like I just washed it with your fountain of youth water. My face is smooth and radiant. I could see the dirt coming off my.face and I could see my face changing from tired mommy face to young not a mommy face. I need a life time supply of this product.
Quinn S.
Eugene, OR
I've never used an exfoliator as effective as this before. The beads are tiny and there's a ton of them in there, so you can use a very small amount of product and still get a great result. You don't have to use hardly any pressure when rubbing, because the beads do all the work for you. I've been using exfoliators for years, and I've tried too many to count, but nothing compares to this one. My skin feels soft as the day I was born after using, and stays that way for several days, which is perfect because you don't want to overuse the product and damage your skin.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I received this in my boxycharm subscription and I like it a lot! I have extremely dry skin, so I only use this product once or twice a month. I do see a noticeable difference in my skin since I've started using it though. My skin always feels so soft after use, it did take some getting used to though as it is a very scratchy face wash. I gave 4 stars because of the price... Who can afford to spend $80 on a bottle of face wash that's meant to be used 2 times a week? That's nuts!
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
Is this worth the price?
Marlen S.
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Does it irritate or dry out the skin?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
I've never tried this brand, but I'm in love with Mary Kay's microdermabrasion kit. How does this compare?
Brittany B.
I got this in my Boxycharm and was excited because I would never buy it full price. Did it feel like rubbing glass all over your face to anyone else? The pin stopped when I stopped rubbing, so it's not an allergy to ingredients. I was rubbing gently but it was still borderline painful. Am I just super sensitive?
Christina R.
Medford , MA
Compare this to an actual microdermabrasion procedure in a spa. I have horrible skin texture on my forehead which I really want to smooth out but microdermabrasion procedure will cost me over $100