BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #1 in Anti-Aging

polishes away dead skin cells, leaving skin radiant. dr. brandt® microdermabrasion is a skin exfoliant formulated with pharmaceutical-grade crystals and lactic acid to perform both manual and chemical exfoliation. Dead skin cells are polished and swept away to soften skin's texture and diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne marks, and skin discolorations, leaving skin radiant. Soothing botanicals including jojoba, aloe vera, and chamomile soothe and refresh skin. Five at-home applications deliver the same results as one in-office microdermabrasion treatment. microdermabrasion skin exfoliant see more...

• Does "pharmaceutical-grade crystals" mean microbeads?1 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite face scrub? Mine is Dr Brant dr. brand...5 Answers
  • How can I get a sample to try this6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before boxycharm I have never heard of Dr. Brandt products. Since receiving this Microderm scrub in my boxy one month I can't ever go back to that time. This particular one was my favorite. I've tried this one and the one in the dark blue bottle and this scrub was my favorite. Small microderm beads massaged into the face for a minute left my skin exfoliated, soft and radiant. I used this product 3 times a week in the shower and was super sad when I ran out. Never had I ever finished a scrub so fast. The price is a little much for me anyway, I cannot afford an 80$ scrub but if I had the money I would buy because it's worth it.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love exfoliating my skin and made sure to pick this up when it was a weekly wow at Sephora a few months ago.  I was finally able to use it after using up my other one, and I'm so impressed.  It has a white creamy base that is filled with LOTS of little scrubbies.  You have to be suuuper gentle when rubbing it over your face as it is very rough, but my face felt so soft and smooth after I washed it off.  I'm excited to keep using this to keep my face refreshed a few times a week!
Alisha F.
Excelsior
Beauty Junkie Expert
When used correctly, this product is amazing! I received the full size version of this product in a Boxycharm. The first two times I used this, I did not heed the precautions listed on the tube. The first time I used it, I left it on for the duration of my shower (15+ minutes) before rinsing and I could definitely tell there was some redness but no other obvious irritation. I used it again 2 days later (note: it is suggested to go at least 3 days between uses) because I had liked how my skin looked and felt after! However it had irritated my skin. I felt tingling and burning, and my face was so sensitive that day. However if you adhere to the directions from the brand, this is an amazing exfoliator. The beads are fine and it is a pleasure to rub in your skin. This is the only product that makes a visible difference in the size of my pores. I just wish I could use it more often!
Amy M.
Standish
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I can't say enough about this product! It is definitely in my top 3! I use this once a week, and WOW what a difference! I do recommend lightly massaging your face with this product, you don't need to press too hard or fast. When I use this product once a week, it eliminates that yucky, dull top layer of my skin, and reveals healthier, younger, brighter and firmer skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone age 30 and over.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh..MY....GOSH! I was in desperate need of an exfoliant and I found my new true love!! I only used it 2x so far but I already know!  It truely is the exfoliant I had always dreamed of. It doesn't foam up and lose its abrassiveness. It doesn't have large particles that you can feel damaging your skin. It does however feel nice and gritty yet with very small particle size! I use Retin-A on a daily for antiaging so I tend to feel like I need a manual exfoliant to remove any dead skin buildup. This made my face feel so soft. I have never used an exfoliant like this. I almost bought Philosophy microdermabrasion exfoliant (my usual go to) but I saw this and I'm so glad I changed from my usual product. It's pricey but wait for a sale and give this a try. You only need a small amount! In LoVE!!
Ana d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL! this is extremely expensive, but my god does it work! I cant believe that I will run out of this product and have to buy it again. But let me remind you that it works. I have really bad skin, and I have pores and I am prone to black heads. Once I use this product is like it cleans every pore and removes every black head from your skin. I recommend using this only 3 times a day as it is suggested because it can be pretty harsh on your skin, so be very gentle when massaging, but my god, even without force, it removes every black head leaving my skin very smooth and clear.  I get a lot of black heads on my nose, it removes them like anything i ever used before, but why does this product have to be sooo expensive but I will have to invest if I ever ran out. Because it works!
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my FabFitFun box awhile ago and just got around to using it for the first time, I'm truly not all that impressed after all the hype over Dr. Brandt products I had really high hopes for this. Beautiful packaging though, certainly looks inviting.

I'm not sure it was related to this product but the next day, my face broke out mostly in my chin area that's why I'm unsure it's related to this product but regardless, my face did not feel wonderful/refreshed after cleansing, it actually felt quite irritated. I think this may be a little harsh for my skin, while cleaning it, it felt like I was scratching my skin. Will probably give to a friend to try and see if works better for them. Will not be purchasing anymore Dr. Brandt products though, didn't work out for me.
Sonia D.
Mesa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used it twice so far so I'll need to update after I've used it for some time. I'm giving 5 stars because I like that it uses both a chemical (lactic acid) and physical (rounded aluminum oxide crystals) component to exfoliating your skin. And the crystals are very fine and aren't not too harsh on your skin...more of a gentle exfoliating feel. Made my skin feel soft right after.
Kristin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it my face feels so smooth, soft and looks brighter. I'm still in my 1st bottle and a little goes a long way you just need a pea sized about and gently in circular motions exfoliate your face and neck. I've had this bottle for about 2 months and I use it 2-3 times a week. I purchased a 2nd bottle for when this one finally runs out. I can't wait to try more from this product line.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a luxury sample in a beauty subscription box. I suffer with clogged pores so was eager to try.
If you want to try this, I suggest purchasing the travel size to see what you think.

The scrub itself is a white thick rough feeling washing. You can feel that it has some grit to it. After cleansing I put a small amount in and used two facial pad to scrub it round my face, it tingles quite a lot which un-nerved me to begin with but as I continued to scrub, I could see it was sloughing away my dead skin.

Afterwards my skin was SO soft, smooth and clean feeling. The first time I used it I had a small breakout but I think it was down to the deep cleanse bring all the junk out. I use it religiously twice a week now, and will definitely re-purchase.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
Is this worth the price?
Marlen S.
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Does it irritate or dry out the skin?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
I've never tried this brand, but I'm in love with Mary Kay's microdermabrasion kit. How does this compare?
Brittany B.
I got this in my Boxycharm and was excited because I would never buy it full price. Did it feel like rubbing glass all over your face to anyone else? The pin stopped when I stopped rubbing, so it's not an allergy to ingredients. I was rubbing gently but it was still borderline painful. Am I just super sensitive?
Does this really make skin feel smooth?