Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by caryn A.

Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask

This revolutionary magnetized mask counteracts the effects of stress and environmental damage that cause premature aging. Electromagnetic interactions enhance skin’s ability to  itself for a younger and more vibrant appearance.

For all skin types.

Medium weight

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Skin feels tighter over time. The look of stressed skin is lifted away.

• helps reduce signs of skin aging
  • skin looks energized
  • purifies skin

Firming peptide: smoothes the look of wrinkle, firms & tightens over time
Black Tourmaline: Energizing minerals boosts skin's energy leaving it looking radiant
Skin Scavenger: A multi function molecule anti-oxidant that purifies & protects against age causing pollutants and environmental stress to minimize their damaging effect

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Ooo La La! This mask is decadent & luxurious to the touch, look, and with its end results. The dark black creamy charcoal mask applies easily, feels really refreshing as it sets, and in a fun new twist, it comes off easily with the little magnetic triangle.
***The magnetic formula in this mask is awesome! If you’ve ever used a blackhead removing strip on your nose, you know that when you pull the strip off - the blackheads & the junk inside of them cling to the paper in a rooted almost magnetic way. When removing this mask & glancing down at the toilet paper (btw: they suggest you wrap the triangle magnet during use. Do it! Clean up is x10’s shorter!) I noticed a very similar formation of gunk being magnetically lifted from my face. I know, it sounds so strange- but I don’t know how else to describe it.

If you have the opportunity, try it! It’s innovative & fun... plus gentle & effective!
Keely C.
I love all of dr. Brant stuff. This night cream is really nice. I'm at the age I really worry about my wrinkles and I want to use a good night cream. Besides that I have really dry skin because I have psoriasis so I'm always looking for a good moisturizing cream. I believe I bought this at Sephora. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good night cream and who is worried about their wrinkles or even getting wrinkles. My face is always nice and smooth in the morning and I love it. Every single one of dr. Brant stuff that I've used works like it says. It can be expensive but it's way better than a drugstore night cream.
Michelle G.
Alright this mask from Dr.Brandt is my favorite! I got this about a year ago at Sephora and it's fantastic. The first time you use It you might have a bit of trouble applying the mask but once you get the hang of it it's really easy and so much fun removing. The price is a bit high but the product should last you a couple months. The serum that's left behind is so nice and makes your skin feel so silky smooth. This mask works and is fun to use.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I thought this was such a gimmick but it’s really not. I use this mask 2-3 times a week and I’d use it more if I could. It really does help the signs of aging. It takes all my fine lines away completely and since I’ve been using it, I’ve noticed them not coming back. I have very fine lines in my forehead and my eyes but they go away completely with this mask. You should run out and buy this mask. You we absolutely love it.
Briana P.
Hooksett, NH
I love the idea of the magnetic masks, I just think there is a bit to much hype behind them, and not a lot of solid proof that they are more effective than a less expensive mask. Fun idea if you want to splurge for a fun mask night with friends. Other than that I would save some money and get a more effective mask without all the extra bells and whistles.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I love this mask deff a different technique to masks using the magnet it's pretty cool how the mask literally jumps off of your face and on to the magnet! The end result is amazing your skin is so soft and you just want to touch it!! I know this is pretty pricey I purchased mine with in a gift set but ibwould totally recommend the splurge on this product for sure.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
This has changed my life! I was hesitant at first, but after using this for a couple months now, I see a huge improvement in my facial skin! My wrinkles are disappearing right before my eyes! I have a beautiful glow & get so many complements on my how good my skin looks! Very convenient packaging and application process!
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
I’m too cheap to buy the full-size version of this but I did happen to get a sample from Sephora and I did use a magnet and tried it all just like my nose in my four head and it does work really well but I don’t know if I never chill out that much but it would be a great gift and I should keep it in mind in case I wanna eat something unique for a gift for someone
Claudia F.
Not going to lie the first thing that caught my eye was the cool way you remove this mask with a magnet. But once I purchased and used it.. I was impressed with it completely. It leaves the skin plump and really even textured. Would definitely repurchase. An excellent anti aging product I can’t live without.
Noorin K.
Youngstown, OH
We made this a family affair during the holidays!  All aunts, uncles, cousins used up a whole tub and we had fun using the magnet and examining each other's skin.  I can't say that it did anything other than make my skin super soft for makeup application but was definitely fun.