BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Magnetight Age Defier Mask

Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

This revolutionary magnetized mask counteracts the effects of stress and environmental damage that cause premature aging. Electromagnetic interactions enhance skin’s ability to  itself for a younger and more vibrant appearance.

For all skin types.

Texture:

Cream

Consistency:

Medium weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Skin feels tighter over time. The look of stressed skin is lifted away.

• helps reduce signs of skin aging
  • skin looks energized
  • purifies skin

Firming peptide: smoothes the look of wrinkle, firms & tightens over time
Black Tourmaline: Energizing minerals boosts skin's energy leaving it looking radiant
Skin Scavenger: A multi function molecule anti-oxidant that purifies & protects against age causing pollutants and environmental stress to minimize their damaging effect

Do you wash you face after using it, to take away the residu?
What kind of results are you getting with this mask?
How does the magnetic work procceed on your skin? What are the benefits?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Sephora
For the quick pick me up from winter time traveling to much or just extra dry and or sunburned, this will bring you back to life. Love to use magnet with a baby wipe to removed the magnetic cream. So amazing you can feel the magnet pulling the cream with all your impurities off your face. Love love love worth the price of almost 85 dollars. Would buy again
Nicole  C.
Spencer, MA
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Nicole  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a cool concept! The magnet truly works to remove the mask! Unfortunately, there’s way too many silicones in this product. After removing the mask and rubbing the excess in it felt like I had on a thick layer of primer on my face. I worried it would clog my pores and 2 hours later I was right, I now had some new pimples. I will not use this product again. It’s going in the trash. Does not work for acne prone skin.
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Kelly B.
I have to give this product props for being creative and creating a new masking experience. You need to put the magnet into a ziploc and wrap a tissue around it or it is impossible to clean. That being said, it is fun and does leave your skin silky smooth, at least temporarily. I have dehydrated skin, so my skin does easily soak up the oils left behind after the mask and I can use this in the morning. It does feel a bit greasy after removing, so I can imagine if you have very oily skin it would be best to use in the evening. I was worried that it may break out my acne prone skin but it surprisingly did not. It does have a lot of essential oils in it, which can definitely be irritating to the skin. I had to take off a couple of stars because it is called an age defier mask, and really doesn’t have any active ingredients that would justify that claim and I feel it’s misleading. It also doesn’t give any immediate tightening effects, and can be a bit messy and longer to remove. I don’t feel adding hydration justifies the price tag, but I will likely continue to use until it is finished.
Shaye G.
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Shaye G.
What a cooool mask! This one tightens skin and is super cool to remove! It cleans your pores really well and leaves skin silky smooth. The removal is genius! Simply use the included magnet to attract the magnetic mask for removal. Love it! 💋 💋
Gella K.
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Gella K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask leaves the skin soft and combats the signs of aging over time. I’d say the main selling point of this mask is the entertainment factor - you spread it over your face and leave it on for about 10 minutes and then you wrap the included magnet in a tissue and glide it over your face while all the dark particles get lifted, it’s definitely fun. While this mask has pretty decent benefits, it comes with a very hefty price tag. As entertaining as it is to use it, you definitely might want to skip this one if you’re short on time and just looking for results as it takes a while to get all those micro-magnetic particles off your skin.
Angela  S.
Brookpark, OH
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Angela  S.
I was so excited to finalize try this fun magical mask. It is a soft light emollient mask. It's very gentle and light scent. O applied smoothly after cleansing n after 10 min removed with magnet cover w tissue. It pulls right up off skin onto the tissue. No irritant or redness. I removed it all then patted my serum n moisturizer on. It makes my skin feel rejuvenated. Look refreshed. N treat your skin. Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask. I attached a removal n finished results right after removal with no added products. I'm 45. For example on age defying n anti aging products.
Leah D.
Brandon, MS
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Leah D.
Love this mask. So much fun! Also makes my skin glow and feel amazing afterwards! I try to use it at least once a week. Gentle and soothing while making my skin look fresh. I am a big fan of all things Dr. Brandt I have tried so far!
April H.
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by April H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dr.Brandt Age-Defier MAGNETIGHT 🧲 I have NEVER experienced a mask like this one! ✨ the first time I used it I was astounded by how it pulls out all that nasty oil and purifies if. It improves the signs of aging, helps remove fine lines, and leaves your skin moisturized. When I pull the mask off with the magnet I can literally see the nasty oil coming off my face purifying it then I rub in the excess product to leave my face moisturized ⭐️ 🧲 it retails at $75 which is pretty steep but I had to since it is so unique. #skincare #skincarecommunity #skincareroutine #skincaretips #beauty #beautycommunity #skincareproducts #drbrandt #drbrandtskincare #mask #masking #magnetight #magnetightmask #magnetightagedefier #follow #likeforlike #instalike #followforfollow #discoverunder1k #discoverunder5k
Courtney  G.
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Courtney  G.
This is a mask I am in love with. I found this Dr Brandt magnetight to be so much fun ! I used my finger tip to spread acrossed my face , a light layer . Formula is very smooth , doesn't really have a scent either. Wrapped the magnet , which is underneath the container , in a tissue, without touching the mask , the magnet pulls away the mask and it doesn't even feel like it's pulling anything out. After all of the mask is gone , I rubbed in the lovely residue , feels great , into my skin. My face feels like a baby bum ! This mask is amazing! Hoping to see more results as I continue to use , besides skin feeling ultra smooth. Even my kids and husband wanted to give a try , they found it interesting and fun! Didn't bother mine, my kids or my husbands sensitive skin !
Marlen J.
Irvington, NJ
Dr. Brandt® Magnetight Age Defier Mask uploaded by Marlen J.
Purchased at: ULTA
magnet is really nice. love how it leaves my face dewey. this is a must have during summer months I recommend it to the maximum excellent

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...