Dr. Brandt® Lineless To Go Kit uploaded by Pam P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Dr. Brandt Skincare Lineless To Go is a convenient way to take your favorite lineless products with you while you travel, a great gift idea or the perfect way to test the products before purchasing full sizes. Helps protect skin from free radicals, minimizes fine lines & wrinkles, provides moisture and protects skin from dryness.

Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like the products and they are very good to the skin. I feel like it is very gentle on the skin and doesn't do anything harsh to ruin it it actually really just cleans out your face and leave it the way you want it
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah B.
I love the ingredients and the results!!! It’s a great for everyday use. My skin feels so soft after use. Def recommend for any one looking for a to-go set. Such a great smell too! Go grab some!
Kenia A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really don’t like this product. It really dries out your face. I know what you’re thinking “put some moisturizer” well I do, and my face is still super dry!): I wouldn’t reccomend it to anyone. I really wished it was better. Don’t let this review judge their other products though. They have the pores no more facial cleanser and I love it so much.
Sarah S.
Palm beach gardens
I really love Dr. Brandt's line of products. I'm in my late 20's and I recently started looking into anti aging products. The Dr. Brandt's Time Arrest Face Fluid was an overall great product. I liked the fact that it didn't feel like I had a heavy goop on my face. Very light and moisturizing. I can tell the small lines are fading a bit. I think it's best to prevent then to treat that's why I'm preventing the aging process now.
Shannon S.
I received a trial of this product daily recently and absolutely loved it. I ended up buying a full size within 3 days from receiving my trial and haven't found anything that works as well as this. The price is great and the product is equally impressive. I'll definitely be keeping this one on my shelf of products I use daily.
Clare C.
What an amazing moistuizer. Even though my skin is oily there was no greasy residue left behind and my skin felt rejuvenated afterwards. I initially bought it thinking that it might not do the trick, boy was I wrong. Now this is one of my staple products, and I recommend it to others.
Keryl L.
Clinton, OK
Dr. Brandt Lineless to Go has amazing formulations that provide protection, minimize lines, and contain anti-aging ingredients.  I love the "feel" of Lines to Go on my skin. However, after using for a few months, I, unfortunately could not see any real improvements in my facial lines.
Roxy s.
Bristol
I really liked the way it worked with my skin. It achieved all of my expectations. This product was very easy on my face which is a must have with my sensitive skin. I would defiantly buy this product again. The packaging on the producing was clean and gave instructions.
alison f.
It was great it really got rid of all my fine lines and wrinkles. It made my skin look a lot younger and youthful. The price isn't bad for how well it does for your skin. It was a nice product overall. I got mine at sephora and my friends use it to when they come over.