BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Dr. Brandt Skincare Lineless To Go is a convenient way to take your favorite lineless products with you while you travel, a great gift idea or the perfect way to test the products before purchasing full sizes. Helps protect skin from free radicals, minimizes fine lines & wrinkles, provides moisture and protects skin from dryness. see more...

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Palm beach gardens
I really love Dr. Brandt's line of products. I'm in my late 20's and I recently started looking into anti aging products. The Dr. Brandt's Time Arrest Face Fluid was an overall great product. I liked the fact that it didn't feel like I had a heavy goop on my face. Very light and moisturizing. I can tell the small lines are fading a bit. I think it's best to prevent then to treat that's why I'm preventing the aging process now.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pinson, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I loved this little sample kit! I think my favorite wa s the moisturizer! It's nice but I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I didn't LOVE it. The packaging was okay. I really enjoyed that it was available to be tried out. I think this would work better if it was just available in travel sizes.
Clare C.
Clare C.
What an amazing moistuizer. Even though my skin is oily there was no greasy residue left behind and my skin felt rejuvenated afterwards. I initially bought it thinking that it might not do the trick, boy was I wrong. Now this is one of my staple products, and I recommend it to others.
Lily R.
Lily R.
I love dr. Brandt skin care. I think that it's one of the best brands of skincare ever. I would recommend this product to anyone I cannot rave enough about this product and the brand. Yes it is expensive, but the products are amazing and are totally worth the cost. Overall i really love this product!
Keryl L.
Keryl L.
Clinton, OK
Dr. Brandt Lineless to Go has amazing formulations that provide protection, minimize lines, and contain anti-aging ingredients.  I love the "feel" of Lines to Go on my skin. However, after using for a few months, I, unfortunately could not see any real improvements in my facial lines.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Bridgeport, CT
Amazing!!! I would def recommend this product to everyone. I purchased the product online and i LOVE it. It is very gentle on the face and leaves it feeling super smooth. Great value for the price.
Khanittha W.
Khanittha W.
Algona
I love everything from dr Brandt. Haven't find any product that doesn't work as advertised. Great on skin and I can't wait to use some other product that will help me with wrinkles and reduce my pores
Donna L.
Donna L.
I love this product. I'm out of it right now so I have to get more. It really does what it says. It hides my fine lines. It doesn't really make them go away but it hides them and blurs them. I can't say enough about this product.
Janine Y.
Janine Y.
Meh  - it's okay. I was hoping for better results, but at least my skin did feel softer after use. Im  a mask junkie and this just wasnt one of my favs.
Keya P.
Keya P.
It's a great moisturizer! It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's the perfect product if you want something that moisturizes your face, without it feeling heavy.