BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for fine lines & wrinkles Self-foaming cleanser formulated with apple fruit & tangerine leaf oil extracts along with green tea, white tea, and grape seed. Gently dissolves makeup and impurities, providing a soft and smooth after-feel without stripping the skin.  Provides a refreshing and energizing effect on skin, increasing circulation. all skin types anti-aging, anti-oxidant gently dissolves makeup & impurities non-stripping, protects skin from dryness helps to defend skin from aging free radicals delivers a refreshing sensation Hydrate your skin and help prevent signs of aging. Dr. Brandt s lineless® anti-aging, anti-oxidant formulas contain vitamins C and E along with green tea, white tea and grapeseed extract, to moisturize and help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand&q

• I find this brand a little harsh, does this product leave...1 Answers
Dr. Brandt Lineless Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love it!! It's perfect for my sensitive skin!! Recently told my close friends about it and not they love it!!   " in 11 reviews
MiMi B.
I have combination skin with my nose being excessive in oil sebum. I bought this on a lark from Marshals. I used to really like dr. brandt products but seemingly became distracted trying other brands. This is a good cleanser for all skin types but you may need to deep cleanse before. I used Peter Thomas Roth cleanser pads and noticed some areas that still had dirt or foundation. It was 29.99 but this is marked down from department store prices. I am not sure I would select this over products in the same category and price point.
Tracy W.
High Ridgr
This cleanser left my face feeling fresh after use and bright.  Some face wash tend to dry my face out and leave it dull but this one didn't it had just enough  moisturizer in it and didn't break me out.  And the fragrance wasn't to strong like some which I also liked because I suffer from migraines so I'm  sensitive to smells.  I'd recommend this product.
Brittani F.
An amazing product I was so surprised by the results. it felt like I was putting on somethingnprofessional. it was also extremely effective. i mean It was pricey but i  still throughly enjoyed and would even purchase it again. im very proud of this company and reccomend.
Norah R.
Spring, TX
I really enjoyed this product. I felt it was light weight enough I could use it morning and night. However heavy enough that I can use it and see it reduce the lines. I felt it was a tad pricey for the amount of product and that is why I am only giving it 4 out of 5. I wish it was a little more affordable.
Amber K.
Los Angeles , CA
Absolutely love this Cleanser! I have used it for a few months now and the effects are super gentle yet effective. I love how it feels on the skin and how it makes my skin feel through out the day. The price is a bit high but I don't have to use much product at all and it's good for the hot summer months.
Crystall C.
I like this product because it's very gentle on my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I'm very picky about the cleansers I use. Because it's a foaming cleanser, it's also easier to use when cleansing and I do not have to worry about getting all the makeup off my face. I strongly recommend it!
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
This was a first timer for me. I'm always trying new things for my Oily skin. This was great it left my skin feeling refreshed as though so the oil and toxins were gone. I noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin as well, it was smoother and bright. I would recommend this to my Oily girls.
Jessica S.
I liked the way this cleanser felt from the minute I started massaging it on my face. My face felt cleaner and not dry. There wasn't any unpleasant fragrance that I can remember. I did use this until I finished the product and I was happy with the way my complexion looked over time. I think I will be repurchasing for the rest of the summer season.
Marissa J.
Haverhill, MA
I love Dr.Brandt products, this one is just alright though. I read that it would be a delicate product on my sensitive skin & wouldn't strip my skin of its natural oils. It did the opposite leaving my skin feeling tight & dry after. It did feel like I got a deep cleanse out of it though!
Catie l.
Burlington
As someone who suffers from sensitive skin, I really enjoy this face wash. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without drying out your skin. My face feels rejuvenated and this cleanser is effective in that it leaves you feeling refreshed and has a subtle, yet pleasant scent!
Jillian B.
London, ON
I find this brand a little harsh, does this product leave skin feeling too tight?