Dr. Brandt Skincare

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This product is so good! I love to use this on a weekly basis and I do feel as if there’s a difference when I use it as intended consistently. I have definitely noticed a change!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
have been loving this product sooo much recently. I've been using this for about 2 weeks and i have seen phenomenal results!!! initially picked this up to fade acne scars and dark spots, but it has done that and so much more in just two weeks of use! My skin is so much more glowy, clear and even! my mom tried this as well and she has been obsessed too! after some research, i found out why it is so good!! one of the star ingredients in this is Abyssine 657 - which is a synthetic molecule from marine life! this works to reduce irritation. it's loaded with vitamin c which as we all know is AMAZING for brightening! also has antioxidant Astaxanthin which protects against UV photo-oxidation and inflammation overall. | love this so much and I don't care how it works I iust know that it does and it's definitely worth giving a try!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I've used almost an entire bottle of this at this point and I must say I've seen an improvement in my discoloration. I like the consistency of the serum, it makes it layerable and easy to rub in. Kind of expensive tho. I'll pay as long as it keeps working.