BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #42 in Skin Treatments

Effective solution formulated with pomegranate enzymes that exfoliates, clarifies and helps to even skin tone and brighten complexion. stimulates cell turn over to allow healthier, newer skin to surface removes dead skin cells, promoting a more even, uniform complexion brightens skin tone & promotes smoothness whitening renewal solution

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Pros and cons? I jus...1 Answers
Hallimah R.
I was looking for something that would even out my complexion and rid my skin of red acne marks and read some great reviews about this serum. Even when using it twice a day for a couple months I saw no difference in the texture or tone of my skin. It has actually made my skin hyper sensitive so I can't use any topical medication in conjunction with this serum and my current beauty regimin. It is slightly sticky when first applying and leaves a tightness to your skin once drying, you definitely have to follow up with a moisturizer after application. I will finish up the bottle only because of the hefty price tag but it is definitely not worth the purchase.
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
I am in LOVE with this product. I tend to have a very uneven skin tone. with many red areas. This product saved my life with its very effective formula. I'll admit I did not expect the product to work the way it says it will, but I was blown away by my results. I will definitely recommend.
Lindsay C.
Huntington, WV
I didn't use the whole bottle but I did give this a shot for about a month. It did what it claimed I feel, but my skin did start to break out but it was bc I had completely changed up my skin routine. So I took this out with one other thing to rest my skin, which helped tremendously.
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Was good made me feel fresh. Kinda pricey but it was a big bottle so ill give them that. I would buy it again if it was on sale or something but not if its the full price. I bought it a sephora the worker recommended it to me. I would reccomend it to my richer friends.
💸Abu B.
atlanta
hi everybody I just want to post a review bought this product. This is my very first time using this product. The product was gentle, not bad but awesome. Got my results within 3 days. The product was effective. I would definitely buy it like on friyay
Amanda L.
Pittsburgh
Very good whitening renewal solution. My skin has gotten brighter from using this. It is a bit overpriced, which is why I docked it one star. The packaging is pretty nice, though. My local Sephora sells it. I would definitely consider buying it again.
Liz M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this product, it keeps my skin looking youthful and bright, even on days when I didn't sleep so well I still wake up looking refreshed. I would definitely use this again, I recommend it to anyone looking for some umph to their skincare routine!
Lachelle O.
San Antonio
Although this is very nice on the skin it is just a bit too pricy for me. Periodically you can find this product at a TJMAXX or MARSHALS for just about $18-$22... Not sure I would give my recommendations on this product mostly because of it price....
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
this product is well worth its money. truly makes your skin feel out of this world !! 100% recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it. the packaging was simple but nicely done . I love the product as it is and hope it remains the same
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Pros and cons? I just found it at Marshals and was blown away that such an expensive brand was there. I got it for $20.