Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Light Years Away Whitening Renewal Solution

Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Renewal Solution

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

Effective solution formulated with pomegranate enzymes that exfoliates, clarifies and helps to even skin tone and brighten complexion. stimulates cell turn over to allow healthier, newer skin to surface removes dead skin cells, promoting a more even, uniform complexion brightens skin tone & promotes smoothness whitening renewal solution

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Pros and cons? I just found it at Marshals and was blown away that such an expensive brand was there. I got it for $20.
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Renewal Solution!
Fatima H.
Mountville, PA
I had some scars from acne, i used this product and it worked and decreased the spots. It was good for me i used 3 of this product.
Robin P.
Rockdale, IL
Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Renewal Solution uploaded by Robin P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Cream is one of my favorite additions to my skin routine. Think it works a lot better than other alternatives I have tried. I don't think needs to be improved. I use this two times a day once in the am and again at night. I will most likely buy this again!
stephanie E.
I was so skeptical that it was a gimmick, i continuously used it and seen a dark spot lighten up and then it was gone. I now keep this in my routine if i see dark spots from tanning out side and i have used other brands but they took longer to lighten and it never went away like the Dr.Brandts.
member-72cab
Snagged this at Marshall's for 18$ just to try and I'm so glad - it's not that effective at fading old, deep scars (keloids), but it's been super effective at keeping redness down (especially when I go Dr. Pimple popper on my face lol I know bad)- as in, the next day my face is presentable when before I would really have to use my shape tape concealer to look presentable lol I also LOVE it because it has seriously reduced the number of blackheads I get (like the pesky unrelenting ones on your nose), and nothing I've tried has ever come close to how much it has reduced in number. It's incredibly oil controlling too (not drying- actually kinda moisturizing) and it lasts THE WHOLE DAY.  I used to wear face make up every day because when I didn't (even with using all the oil controllers and pore shrinkers from cheap to pricey) my face would turn into a greasy mess in minutes to an hour. I've been using this for a month and I've only worn make-up THREE TIMES (for events) because my face looks more even-toned and bright, and when I feel it even after hour 8, I don't feel like I need 25 oil blotting pads for my face- there's literally no oiliness and its SOOO smooth. God Bless Marshall's explorations.
Hallimah R.
I was looking for something that would even out my complexion and rid my skin of red acne marks and read some great reviews about this serum. Even when using it twice a day for a couple months I saw no difference in the texture or tone of my skin. It has actually made my skin hyper sensitive so I can't use any topical medication in conjunction with this serum and my current beauty regimin. It is slightly sticky when first applying and leaves a tightness to your skin once drying, you definitely have to follow up with a moisturizer after application. I will finish up the bottle only because of the hefty price tag but it is definitely not worth the purchase.
Yareli S.
Huston
My mom has had super tough scars and sun stains on her face and could never seem to get them off with any brand from expensive to i expensive brand and none work but this one seemed to work slowly but surely she definitely has a hard canvas to work on but such a great product!
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Dr. Brandt Light Years Away Whitening Renewal Solution was extremely drying. I gave it the ole college try, but once it noticeably damaged my moisture barrier, I decided that I needed to stop using it. I think it would be better for people with very oily skin with old acne scars or melasma who are not using additives like tretinoin or actives.
Natachia M.
Dacula, GA
Loved the product enjoyed testing it out its really some good stuff amazing I end up going back to the store to buy more
Veronica  C.
This left my face okay, it wasn’t very effective on my skin which is disappointing but it did feel nice on the skin and I had no reaction so that is good
Paola N.
North Bay Vlg, FL
this is an amazing product because it is very amazing in 3 weeks my skin feels different is amazing and its totally different i used to have a lot small dots on my skin and now is very clear i love it and it feels amazing on my skin so i definitely recommend it