BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Light Years Away whitening Essence with Active Marine C Complex

Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away whitening Essence with Active Marine C Complex

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

High performance whitening serum that will reduce dark spots and will prevent them from resurfacing as it reveals a more even, lighter and brighter complexion. neutralizes free radicals to prevent oxidative damage & inhibit melanin production promotes a more even, uniform complexion controls melanin transfer to prevent dark spots from surfacing fades away discolorations & brightens skin tone hydrates & helps preserve skin s natural, youthful look whitening essence with Active Marine C Complex, 1 fl oz

I Just got this I'm boxycharm and went onto their site for more information but it seems it was discontinued quite a while ago ? I'm so over expired products in boxy. I reached out to dr Brandt but haven't heard back. Does anyone know when it was discontinued
[product:gold-bond-ultimate-dark-spot-minimizing-body-cream-2-oz]
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away whitening Essence with Active Marine C Complex!
swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away whitening Essence with Active Marine C Complex uploaded by swathi A.
Great whitening essence gives a nice shiny glow in your face . Got in my boxycharm once and always go for it in pop ups .
Brionna S.
Nanticoke
This product is amazing! I swear by DR BRANDT SKINCARE ! I have been using this serum for about 3 and a half weeks and my skin looks so much brighter & healthier it's insane. I will continue to purchase this product because it has made a huge difference in my skin!
Esmeralda P.
Dallas, TX
Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away whitening Essence with Active Marine C Complex uploaded by Esmeralda P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow 🤩 me encanta esta marca asi que este serum no es la excepción en la primer semana vi los resultados mejoro mi tono de piel además de emparejarla y elimino mis marcas de acné , sin resecar mi piel , al contrario me deja mi piel iluminada es una de mis serums favoritos
Rusil G.
New York
The best for anti aging is a most to get this products they really work wonder in stickies and fine lined jiknnii
Katie V.
Henderson, NV
I like the texture and felt like I noticed spots fade quickly. It was effective, but did not blend well with other products.
Caitlin S.
Chico , CA
This product always works amazing! It has lightened up my acne scars and always leaves my face looking bright and clean. It's very gentle on my skin! I have combination skin, with a dry nose/eye area.
Zoë S.
Erie, PA
I received a sample of this from my mom and I noticed a huge difference in the evenness of my skin tone but I didn't love the way it felt on my face. I wasn't dying to go out to buy it when I ran out, but would definitely use it again if I got it for a good price!
Nicole C.
Newhall, CA
I liked this product, I noticed a definite lightening of spots where I have hyperpigmentation. It leaves a healthy glow, which I LOVE. The texture is really nice, I suffer from oily skin and it was not too heavy for me. I may repurchase after I test a few other lighteners.
Kelley M.
Bristow
Feels lovely! I had high expectations, as this line is wonderful. Unfortunately, I didn't see any notable results. I think I'll give it another try though, as I believe in this line.
Betsy B.
I had some dark patches from acne scars. Used this product for 2 months and noticed they lightened.