BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

High performance whitening serum that will reduce dark spots and will prevent them from resurfacing as it reveals a more even, lighter and brighter complexion. neutralizes free radicals to prevent oxidative damage & inhibit melanin production promotes a more even, uniform complexion controls melanin transfer to prevent dark spots from surfacing fades away discolorations & brightens skin tone hydrates & helps preserve skin s natural, youthful look whitening essence with Active Marine C Complex, 1 fl oz

Aimee R.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
If you want you skin to be bright then this is for you I have to say I was a little skeptical but after a month of using this I wish shocked I tell you on how bright my skin looks Doctor Brian is very very good I can't say enough about this brand though you must wear sunscreen when using this product sunscreen is a must always but especially when you use this one
Katja G.
I liked this cream a lot, I feel that it helped even out my skin tone and take care of small wrinkles as well. It hydrated my skin well, even though I needed a couple of days to get used to the cream. It left me with some red patches but that cleared up after a couple days.
Morgan B.
San Jose, CA
Having suffered from cystic acne for years the one thing worse than the actual pimples (that last for 1 month+) is the scars they leave behind! This product has helped to lighten them to the point that I can finally feel comfortable without foundation on. If you have cystic acne, or any acne scarring I'd recommend trying!
Zoë S.
Erie, PA
I received a sample of this from my mom and I noticed a huge difference in the evenness of my skin tone but I didn't love the way it felt on my face. I wasn't dying to go out to buy it when I ran out, but would definitely use it again if I got it for a good price!
Paige W.
This product is so awesome. I apply it to my cheeks where I have slight scaring, on my nose and my forehead. It took a while to see results and it was relatively expensive. I like the packaging but feel like it could have a slower product expulsion.
Sara B.
Alabama
Love the light clean smell it leaves behind. Many products have too strong of a scent or chemical smell that make me nauseous. Ordered off dr. Brandt. Does not clog up my pores and it doesn't leave behind a film after cleansing my face. Def will repurchase
Kelley M.
Bristow
Feels lovely! I had high expectations, as this line is wonderful. Unfortunately, I didn't see any notable results. I think I'll give it another try though, as I believe in this line.
Caitlin S.
Chico, CA
This product always works amazing! It has lightened up my acne scars and always leaves my face looking bright and clean. It's very gentle on my skin! I have combination skin, with a dry nose/eye area.
Mirella T.
This product works very well at brightening and aveniing skin tone. It also works on reducing fine lines and wrinkles. I was really impressed with the results its just a little to pricey.
Juliana p.
feels great on the skin... not heavy or sticky face looks brighter healthier.. didn't give me any break outs or redness as some other products with similar ingredients so  Dr. Brandt® Duo Sample Glow Resurfacing Serum & Retinol Hydracreme irst time trying it the product lasted a long time but will definitely repurchase....