Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Cream

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

High performance whitening cream reduces dark spots and prevents them from resurfacing as it reveals a more even, lighter and brighter complexion. neutralizes free radicals to prevent oxidative damage & inhibit melanin production promotes a more even, uniform complexion fades away discolorations & brightens skin tone improves the appearance of lines & wrinkles leaving skin silky smooth hydrates & helps preserve skin s natural, youthful look  attracts & retains moisture whitening cream, zebra Leg TIGHTS, Black

CuAndo uno comienza a ver resultados?
Looking for something to work on melasma from pregnancy! Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Cream any good?
Has anyone used this? That has noticed a difference?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Knoxville , TN
Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Cream uploaded by Emily T.
Not only is this super cute packaging to sit on my skincare shelf, but it feels so soft & creamy and smells great! I do feel like my skin has appeared brighter since I added this into my regimen. I would definitely recommend this to anyone fighting the aging war with me. 💣
I’ve been using this cream for over a month and haven’t seen any changes on my skin. I would expect to help taking away the sun spots. Anyone who have tried it and works?
Pasadena, CA
Best cream for evening skin tone and brightening dark spots and acne scars. Doesn't burn or smell like other brightening creams. Bought it on sale at TJ MAXX for 10-20 (because at Sephora it's at least $40 or $50.) The packaging is nice but unnecessarily so. I don't know what I am gonna do with it when it's done because it seems too nice to throw in the recycling bin.
Vicksburg, MS
I picked this up at my local TJ Maxx. It has a light, fresh lemony scent. Nice and hydrating, smooth texture. I used it for several months, but I can't say I noticed significant brightness in my skin. It's alright, but I would have been a lot more disappointed if I had bought this at full price.
Charlotte, NC
This cream was a mazing. I love the texture of it. It faded away my wrinkles almost immdeditly. I go it from walmart and it was everything I hoped it met all my expectations. It was my first time using it I will defiantly use it again. They don't  need to improve at all
I enjoyed the way this made my skin feel, but I did not notice a change in the brightness of my skin. I only used this product for about two weeks off and on. I think this is a product that you may see some actual results if you use it religiously over time.
virginia beach
I love this product my skin was brightened and corrected acne scars and lovely texture!! It was nice packaging!! This was really effective and I'm a repeat user. I would definitely buy it again. Great for sensitive skin !!!!!
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I liked this product the box was really detailed. I would definitely purchase again. Everyone commented how great my skin looked. I typically only had to use this product once a week, and you don't have to use very much.
Massillon, OH
One of the best in the market to reduce discoloration. I've used it religiously for a month n see significantly lighter spots. It's very gently n goes on smoothly. Would definitely recommend.
Pound, VA
It finally got rid of my stubborn sun spot. I had a brown spot on my left cheek. I tried everything. Finally after using this for 4 weeks I noticed that the spot disappeared.