BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Rich, foaming cleanser that effectively cleanses skin without drying, evens out skin tone and brightens your complexion. softens & nourishes leaves skin feeling clean without drying brightens skin tone and promotes an overall healthy complexion whitening cream cleanser, 1 fl oz

• Does this take off makeup or should I use another product...1 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Light Years Away Whitening Cream Cleanser
  • "Perfect for those little yucky brown spots. It has really good smell to it. The packaging is also very nice. I will definitely be a life long repeat user of this product . I received this as a gift from my mom because her skin is a little more sensitive than mine. I have regular to oily skin, and I feel like it worked perfectly for me. " in 5 reviews
Mary G.
Brooklyn
I saw this on discount at TJ Maxx and decided to give it a go. It goes on super thick and lathers up into a luxurious froth. I’ve only used it with a facial brush, admittedly. Because of the brightening agents, it’s recommended to take extra care in the sun after using the product but I haven’t had any problems.TJ Maxx
Ricah P.
Kingwood
I use a lot of Korean skincare products, although I prefer Korean products, this cleanser comes to the top of my list. It leaves my skin feeling clean, no oil residue or anything. Didn’t break me out or irritated my skin.
Sofi G.
Bronx, NY
Mine says “brightening” not “whitening”, but seems to be the same thing. It’s alright, but I wouldn’t repurchase it. It’s not a good makeup remover and it don’t see any brightening effect.
Anna B.
Harmonsburg , PA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the name of this product, I found it for $10 at TJ Maxx but i don’t think it did the best of its ability for me. It wasn’t very brightening/whitening. I mean you it did brighten but not to extent I thought it would after 2 months of using it. But the product was good at moisturizing!
betty j.
This was a great prodUct. I loved it so much. It was an affordable and amazing product. I recommend this to you and know that you will 100% live this. It f you don’t well that’s your opinion. Bug I think is amazing.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I got this at TJ Maxx. I have some discoloration from sun spots and redness from old pimples. I’d describe this cleanser as strong. My skin feels SUPER clean after I use it. It doesn’t smell the best, but the scent doesn’t linger so I don’t mind. If I saw it at tj maxx again I’d probably get it.
Maria C.
pontiac, MI
I have been trying products to help get rid of dark blotches on my face for years, I swear by this product up and down and it went above and beyond for me. It's fair to say this product is fairly gentle on the face, one thing I would like to see is maybe the texture could be a little thicker, other than that I absolutely LOVE this product!
Nancy E.
I think this whitening cream cleanser works really well! I used it for a couple months and it did start to lighten my skin tone and get rid of blemish marks I had from back in the day. It is a bit on the pricey side but defiantly effective if you are looking for something that really works this is your go to route.
Micayla S.
Fort Pierce, FL
This product absolutely amazing and works well with all skin types. I have been using this product for years and have seen generous results the packaging is absolutely beautiful and the product is very effective I don't think I've used any other products quite like this that did the same to my skin as this one has
Fatima U.
Des Plaines, IL
Great to brightens  Hyperpigmentation . Instant results , light weight easy to apply . Would definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for some Clarity . This product was puschased at Sephora , the skin consultant was very generous helping me out finding the right targeted product for me .
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Does this take off makeup or should I use another product for that and use this one second?