BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Rich, foaming cleanser that effectively cleanses skin without drying, evens out skin tone and brightens your complexion. softens & nourishes leaves skin feeling clean without drying brightens skin tone and promotes an overall healthy complexion whitening cream cleanser, 1 fl oz see more...

Buy on Perfume...*
Cara M.
Cara M.
I love this product! It works so well for whitening. I tried to use it as a spot treatment but it didn't work out too well for me because my skin looked uneven. I would recommend using this ALL over your face rather than to certain spots you would like lightened. It works very effectively.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product 6 months ago and I can see such a a huge difference in my skin I had spot of dark spots to the point that you could see them even when I had foundation on and so I wanted to change and that's when I invested in this product and I can honestly say that it's made such a huge difference you can barley see my dark spots it's like there we're never there
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this whitening cream cleanser works really well! I used it for a couple months and it did start to lighten my skin tone and get rid of blemish marks I had from back in the day. It is a bit on the pricey side but defiantly effective if you are looking for something that really works this is your go to route.
Fatima U.
Fatima U.
Des Plaines, IL
Great to brightens  Hyperpigmentation . Instant results , light weight easy to apply . Would definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for some Clarity . This product was puschased at Sephora , the skin consultant was very generous helping me out finding the right targeted product for me .
maria c.
maria c.
pontiac, MI
I have been trying products to help get rid of dark blotches on my face for years, I swear by this product up and down and it went above and beyond for me. It's fair to say this product is fairly gentle on the face, one thing I would like to see is maybe the texture could be a little thicker, other than that I absolutely LOVE this product!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Great product! Feels great on! It is very smooth on the face and doesn't leave you feeling like oil! I bought this product online and it was very effective! Little pricey but not too bad!  TONYMOLY Floria Whitening Cream 50mlTONYMOLY Floria Whitening Cream 50mlMilkydress Boson Whitening Cream 50ml 50ml
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream made my skin felt so beautiful underneath my makeup. I loved the weigh my makeup went on my skin after using this product. P plus it left my skin feeling so soft and minimize my pores so that you couldn't even see them it is awesome
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
God! I love how smooth this made my skin feel! I have delicate skin and this product didn't dry my skin or make it itchy nor did it give me a rash. It felt softer and younger after just one application
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
43302
Perfect for those little yucky brown spots. It has really good smell to it. The packaging is also very nice. I will definitely be a life long repeat user of this product . I received this as a gift from my mom because her skin is a little more sensitive than mine. I have regular to oily skin, and I feel like it worked perfectly for me.
Micayla S.
Micayla S.
Fort Pierce, FL
This product absolutely amazing and works well with all skin types. I have been using this product for years and have seen generous results the packaging is absolutely beautiful and the product is very effective I don't think I've used any other products quite like this that did the same to my skin as this one has