Dr. Brandt® LaserFX Perfect Serum uploaded by Tamara D.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

dr. brandt laserFX perfect serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• I wanna give this one a try. Is it good on all skin types?1 Answers
  • Is this serum effective?? i want to try this serum but does not k...1 Answers
Dr. Brandt® LaserFX Perfect Serum
This product is the absolute best it helped with fine lines so now when I smile my foundation doesn't crease and made my complexion brighter and definitely helped with redness and acne I recommend this product strongly for pre teens especially since it is back to school time
Tamara D.
Portsmouth, OH
This sits right on my vanity next to my daily foundation because its a part of my routine. I use less makeup due to this amazing product. My skin is clear and looks almost pore less after repeated use. Its not harsh and is gentle for all skin types. I put it on before bed and wake up looking fresh and hydrated.
Lisa B.
frankfort
with these its hard to review. because I think long term use and only time could tell if all these skin care products work. I'm getting close to 30 so I been spending more on skin care, antiaging and moisture products. this is lightweight. non greasy. feels great on the skin. i do not noticeable see a difference
Hannah G.
Portland OR
It is an amazing product but the packaging came in a box that was ripped, which was disappointing, also would suggest a harder casing, bought at marshalls, it sadly missed the mark for my expectations, made my skin more dry so I would recommend if you have oily skin!
Jeneen M.
Brandon, FL
This is a very pricy item but I can assure you if you have oily skin like me this stuff will do the job too! I have dry skin in some areas and I can say it works for both skin types but I do recommend applying a moisturizer after using this product!
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
My family members use this product and they love it so much! It tightens up the skin and makes a highly nice finish. It's really great for any age except for teenagers and children. It's a great product and it will make you look nice and fresh!
Abby J.
Roanoke
This serum worked absolutely amazing for me. I've used it a couple times and it worked very well. I believe I purchased this from sephora. It was pretty pricey but very worth it. I would 100% recommend to anyone.
Ariana O.
Have only been using this product for about 3 weeks and I love the way it makes my skin feel. However after a few hours my skin begins to look the way it did before. I probably have to use it a bit longer to begin to see results, but I would recommend this product to others.
This product is great! Very cool and refreshing on the skin. I bought this at Sephora and would highly recommend to anyone. It's so gentle on the skin and it I can visibly see the difference that it makes. So far I don't have a bad thing to say about this product.
Courtney R.
San Antonio
Works very well, very smooth, and overtime you can see fine lines and wrinkles improving if you use it accodring to the directions. I highly recommend this product.
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
I wanna give this one a try. Is it good on all skin types?
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Is this serum effective?? i want to try this serum but does not know whether it works or not.