Dr. Brandt® LaserFX Lift Serum uploaded by Norma C.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

dr. brandt laserFX lift serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Erika S.
Bellwood
This product is really good. I started using it because I wanted smooth baby skin and it does the job. The packaging is nice with a pump thing on the top and its a decent size for the price. I would totally repurchase this item in the future because it keeps my skin looking nice.
Kendra S.
A great product for those in the beginning stages of preventative care in regards to wrinkles. I used this for about 2 months and while I did see some smoothing results, for the price I don't know if i would re-purchase this product. I would personally like something a bit more potent for the price!
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
I don't know where to start with this review. Three months ago I came across this serum. I notice fine lines around my smile and I needed to do something about it A.S.A.P. Anyway, a friend of mine told me about this serum and she spoke wonders about it. Long story short, I started using and I have notice a major improvement around my lips and eyes. Before bed and every morning, I cleanse my skin with my favorite facial cleanser, I then use my favorite timer, followed by Dr. Brandt Laser Fx Lift Serum, followed by my moisturizer. It is easy to wear under my daily makeup and doesn't clog my pores. I totally recommend Dr. Brandt Laser Fx Lift Serum.
Samya F.
San Diego, CA
The product felt very nice and gentle on my skin, almost silk like! I noticed my skin was firmer, tighter after using the serum for a few weeks. My complexion has improved in a natural looking way and this is definitely a product that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a radiance boost!
Crytal A.
Love love love!!! Dr.Brandt skincare products!! Worth the price!!! my Absolute favorite go to serum leaves my skin not only visibly Youthful but makes my skin feel like a baby's super soft hydrated skin! Without feeling sticky nor oily! Would definitely recommend to everyone!!
Samantha C.
Rockvale
I liked it ok. Nothing special. My skin is super sensitive and oily so I felt as though it broke my face out. If you don't have oily sensitive skin, give this product a try. I didn't think it was worth the price. I've had way better from other less expensive retailers.
alexandra b.
Benicia, CA
Love this stuff, it really does make your skin feel so much better. The packaging is cute, all of the Dr. Brandt stuff is made to be incredibly high quality. I use the line of products frequently, they are a little bit on the pricey side, but worth it.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I use this serum during my nightly routine twice a week! I actually have noticed a difference in my smile lines. I've only bought it once, but I plan on repurchasing when the product runs out. The packaging is just okay. But the product itself is good!
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I have a lot of texture and lines on my face and this product really helps them to disappear without irritating my skin! It is a super gentle serum for those with sensitive skin. It did exactly what it says and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Marina B.
Beloit, WI
I adore this product. I really saw a difference in the firmness and tightness of my skin. The difference was obvious within a few days. Like most of the Dr Brandt products, the packing is nice. I will definitely purchase this again!