Dr. Brandt® LaserFX Bright Serum uploaded by Kristina C.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

dr. brandt laserFX bright serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Lindsey R.
This product did well in brightening up my skin, but it wasn't anything that was worth raving about, I think I could've gotten the same effect from a drugstore product. It was a great product just personally not for me, but if you would like to try it it definitely wasn't a waste of money.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
This product works! Well all of Dr. Brandt's products work but I especially love this one! It has truly faded the fine lines around my eyes and makes me truly feel younger, sexier! Great after sun product too!
Christina W.
This serum feels soothing and smooth when applied but I didn't see the firming results I expected for the price. The packaging is high quality and allows for a little bit to be dispensed at a time. I will likely not buy this product again given other options on the market.
Amanda S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Dr. Brandt is a reputable skincare line. Almost everything Dr. Brandt puts out gives immediate results. This brightening serum is great for lightening any sun spots, darker pigmentation, etc. Great for before moisturizer.
Celia G.
Avondale , AZ
It's an amazing product for any skin type for a great price you won't regret it packing is simple but super cute can't never go wrong with that it met all my expectations I totally recommend this brand and product
Dawn A.
Wilmington, Nc
Easy to apply and light on the skin.  Soaked right into my skin within minutes without feeling greasy.  A little goes a long way and one container lasts for a good long time,
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
I used this for two weeks straight and did not see a decrease in the dark spots (hormonal and sun) on my face. I did notice the lines in my forehead seemed not as deep. This product is very pricey for it not to do all it claims it it will. I do believe that possibly I need to combine this with the rest of the Dr. Brandt products for it to work more effectively.
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Amazing!

I've tried so many things to help my dull acne scarred face! This actually brightens up my face without taking pigment with it! My texture is looking much better as well. Can't wait to try more from Brandt to keep me beautiful!
Jill B.
Columbia, TN
Great consistency and got a lot of use from a 1 oz. container. Not my favorite serum of all time, but definitely feels good on the skin, nourishing and gentle on my sometimes sensitive skin.
I didn't see as many results as I had hoped (and that others have seen), but I might purchase again in hopes that maybe my skin needed a little longer to show results!
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
This is a skin brightening Serum which worked great I purchased as a add on in a subscription box. It was gentle but worked great on brightening dull skin. I don't know that Inwijkd send the $89 I saw it for online and in Ilya but for $20 as an add on in a subscription box Inwoukd purchase it again

Walmart