BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

At-home 2-step alternative to an in-office peel. Formulated with encapsulated alpha-hydroxy acids to enhance product effectiveness without irritation. reveals radiance. refines & smoothes skin’s texture. improves elasticity & helps firm skin. soothes skin Ingredients: Step / tape 1: Water , Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Palmitate, Peg-150/Decyl Alcohol/Smdi Copolymer, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Phospholipids, Oleth-10, Sodium Stearyl Sulfate, Glycine Soja Oil, Peg-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja Sterols, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylp.

Carrie S.
I received this as a sample in my monthly subscription and I like it. A bit pricey,but it's a skincare product.
Gaelley J.
This was a amazing peel I loved it I recommend this to everyone.i got it off amazon.and I would buy it again
ivana r.
Riverview, FL
Love peels!!! I use them once or twice a month to help with dark spots and wrinkles.. awesome preventive.
Lindsey C.
Fort Worth, TX
Loved this product! I probably overuse it because I love how smooth and fresh my skin feels afterward!
Lisa J.
New Orleans, LA
I love this stuff. It WORKS. Not sure if I can justify the price, but you definitely get results.
Angela A.
Madera california
So amazing make my skin feel so fresh after using it.. really recommend to try it won't regret it
Sonya L.
Love! Worked great with my weekly skin care routine! Makes your skin feel new!!!!!!!!!
Suhmeen K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Great product ! Love how my skin feels after using this! Will recommend to a friend !
Liv R.
AMAZING! you're skin omg it totally works out great. Does what it says it would do!!!
#[M]iss[T]asha. V.
London
This really helped my skin to feel revitalised. It helped brighten my skin. I have quite sensitive skin and this product did not affect my skin. I am so happy with it and i would definitely repurchase this product.
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
What is this for , lol I'm not sure??