BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

At-home 2-step alternative to an in-office peel. Formulated with encapsulated alpha-hydroxy acids to enhance product effectiveness without irritation. reveals radiance. refines & smoothes skin’s texture. improves elasticity & helps firm skin. soothes skin Ingredients: Step / tape 1: Water , Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Palmitate, Peg-150/Decyl Alcohol/Smdi Copolymer, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Phospholipids, Oleth-10, Sodium Stearyl Sulfate, Glycine Soja Oil, Peg-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja Sterols, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylp.

Kimberly A.
Los Angeles, CA
Looooove this product !! I saw a difference right away! Highly recommend those who have acne prone skin. Definitely worth your money because it was very effective and not disappointing. Also, the packaging is nice and simple.
Veronica K.
Hahnville, LA
This peel is seriously amazing. I was looking for something to help with my combination skin and this really did the trick. It is kind of pricey, but so worth the money! I would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I'm new at face masks since I'm not in my 39 but this is a great product and gentle and it is worth the price I love how my face feels and how it goes after
victoria s.
Torrington, WY
This product is amazing however I do not recommend it if you have extremely dry skin, also some of this brands products are harsh on sensitive skin!
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
Made skin really dry afterwords which sucks, but the results are definitely worth it!!! My skin looks brighten, healthier, and younger! I love it
Madi C.
Literally works so good!! I would recommend this to anyone one:) Makes you feel so fresh and replenished! Would definitely purchase again!!
Shawna A.
This stuff is my favorite! You want to see a real difference in your face? This is what you need! It's a year off your life in bottle!
Elizabeth S.
San Diego, CA
This left my skin feeling really soft, but I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Brant overall. The packaging is nice, but it's really expensive.
Lizbeth D.
paramount
Peel worked amazing, it left my skin feeling so smooth, hydrated with a shine the following day. Highly recommended.
Nivien A.
I love this product. After just using it one time i could already see the difference. The only con is the price.
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
What is this for , lol I'm not sure??