BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

At-home 2-step alternative to an in-office peel. Formulated with encapsulated alpha-hydroxy acids to enhance product effectiveness without irritation. reveals radiance. refines & smoothes skin’s texture. improves elasticity & helps firm skin. soothes skin Ingredients: Step / tape 1: Water , Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Palmitate, Peg-150/Decyl Alcohol/Smdi Copolymer, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Phospholipids, Oleth-10, Sodium Stearyl Sulfate, Glycine Soja Oil, Peg-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja Sterols, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylp.

Therese C.
Hartland
I've used a lot of peels/microdermabrasion treatments including Philosophy Microdelivery Peel and Oxygen Peel, DermaDoctor Physical Chemistry, Origins Modern Friction, MD Skincare Alpha Beta Peel, Cellex-C Speed Peel Facial Gel, Fresh Appleseed Peel, Bioelements Pumice Peel, DDF Ultra Gentle Peel, and MANY others, and this is possibly the best. Included are a prepping solution, peeling solution and soothing gel and applicator sponges. Active ingredients include lactic and glycolic acid & I've noticed smoother, softer skin fine lines are blurred and my skin just glows! The Laser-A-Peel is a bit strong so those with sensitive skin may want to leave it on for less than the recommended time, but the results are just wonderful. Immediately upon washing off the peeling solution, my skin is like porcelain: soft and smooth, but also radiant and clear with barely-noticeable pores. bit steep at $100, it lasts much longer than Physical Chemistry, my second-fave.
Janine Z.
The Dr.Brant laser peel is very effective. It's not too harsh on the skin, and I like that after I used it, it left my skin feeling really soft and a couple of harsh lines that I had on my forehead were gone. I would definitely repurchase again and recommend it my friends and family!
cory A.
I loved the way the system made my skin feel after using it, but as far as long term results, I didn't see much. One of the benetfits was that over time I did make my skin more radiant. The price tag, however, does not justify the just average results.
Deeanna B.
Dalton, GA
Love this well known brand. It is on the expensive side, but everything I have used by this brand has been well worth the money. I highly recommend this product along with many others by this brand.
Jackie M.
Good product! Makes your skin so soft! Doesn't leave your skin red or irritated after using it. I'd recommend using it at night before your moisturizing routine. Expensive, but good. Lasted me for about 6 months.
Corina B.
Modesto, CA
This product does a pretty good job of firming up skin and resurfacing texture. It is affordable yet the effects are significant. Skin looks so much better after using
Kiersten T.
Ozark, AR
This is by far my favorite facial product. It has helped even out my skins oil issue, dryness issue, and elasticity! It has a burning sensation, which is normal in a peel, but the moisturizer is comes with soothes the pain in an instant. I've never seen results like these before!
i love this product. it left my skin feeling very regurgitated also left my skin moisturized and brightened. after extended use of the product i really started seeing results in my dry sensitive skin.this product is something i would not only repurchase but definitely recommend
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA
Let me just start by saying Ahhmazing. You're skin will thank you later. It's definitely targeted for your problem areas and it does exactly what the product claims to do.
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this product. My skin feels smooth and perfectly amazing. I have been trying something for my rough skin and now I think I have found it. It came in one of my ipsy bags and fell in love. But the down side is is that it is very expensive. About $80
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
What is this for , lol I'm not sure??