BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This concentrated serum is formulated with a time released 2% Retinol Complex that provides both immediate and long term release to promote radiance from within. It stimulates new cell turnover to improve skin texture and tone. The appearance of lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores is softened, revealing new, healthy skin with a youthful glow.

Dr. Brandt® Glow Overnight Resurfacing Serum

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Glow Overnight Resurfacing Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Linn L.
California
I bought this product at TJMaxx as its a better deal then buying it elsewhere full priced. I wanted to try out this line of skincare to see how well it works for me. I actually don't like the smell of this as it is has an odd smell to this. The consistancy is pretty thick so it does leave a stickiness feeling to it when you first apply it. I have noticed after a few times of use that it has brightened my face and helped with the moisture so I don't have dry patches from the cold weather. In the morning my skin feels more moisturized and less oily which I like. It's a good product that does show results, but I'm a bit taken aback from the smell. Maybe I'll try something else from this brand as long as the smell isn't as strong.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I got this product a few months ago and have really enjoyed it. I got it on sale and I see it's now discontinued so I'm assuming that's why. It's been a great lotion for bedtime though. My skin did take some time to get used to this product because of the retinol. I have never used a product like this so the first few weeks my skin got super dry. So I started using it 3 times a week for a few weeks. And then went to using it every other day for a few and now my skin is doing amazing. It does make my skin look glowly and feels so smooth and healthy. It's not dry and looking cakey under make up anymore. I've seen quite a few reviews stating it smells nasty. I don't notice that but it does smell different then most lotions. It's something you love or hate from my experience. But if you can find it at tjmaxx like I've seen quite a few people state they have for 20 bucks then I'd pick it up and give it a try.
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
Dr. Brandt® Glow Overnight Resurfacing Serum. I have seen a nice improvement in my skin since using this. My skin has a nice flow and feels hydrated more than normal. The wrinkles have not really gone away yet, since I need to use a little longer
Elizabeth W.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Works well but your skin will feel greasy in the morning. Not a problem but just saying. It doesn’t work as well on its own so you need to also alternate with a scrub exfoliating cream. Will buy again.
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
Instant glow. I noticed a difference right away. This product instantly gave me a refreshed look. So far so good without breaking out like I’ve seen in a few other reviews. I’m excited to see my results in a few weeks!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Have not used this for a while. I think I was using it too much, resulting in dry patches on both sides of my chin. I was either using it too much or it’s too harsh for my skin. I’m using so many other products right now, I think I’ll hang on to it. Do not know the shelf life, will call the 800 number.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
Wonderful product! I've searched high and low and spent countless dollars on skincare products to improve my adult acne and uneven skin tone. This product has been the first one that changed by skin, and quickly too! It's super easy to use and apply, it smells fresh and is not oily. Evens out my skin tone, leaves a glow, evens out my combination skin, and reduces my acne by about 80%. Worth the money, stop searching and try this. Now.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
This is my go-to exfolliant during the harsh winter months. I use it in conjunction with the Ruby moisturizer. They work great together! Now, this product does contain retinol, so you have to be careful in the sun, so slather on that sunscreen. This is why I use this product in the winter months. I give this product an A+!
Miranda W.
Atlanta
I really enjoy using this serum. It’s not a life changing or holy grail product but it’s a good serum that helps to give you a nice glow, along with other products. It’s not a miracle product so if this is the only product you’re using to get a glow, I would recommend something different because you only notice a slight change when using this product, compared to other products that are aimed at giving you a glow.
Jazmine G.
I personally love this product. I tend to get small bits of redness on my face and this product really helps. I put it on after I wash my face right before I go to bed and by the morning the redness is gone! You do not need to put too much of it on your face, about the size of a pea or smaller usually does it for me.