Dr. Brandt® Flaws No More Lightening Serum

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

uneven skin tone & texture flaws no more® lightening serum is a refreshing serum with powerful lightening and anti-aging ingredients.  Helps fade dark spots, freckles and post blemish discoloration while promoting luminosity.  Target uv damage and reduce visible signs of photo-aging. helps fade freckles evens out skin tone promotes luminosity hydroquinone free Combat the signs of aging, photo-aging and UV damage with Dr. Brandt s flaws no more® collection for all skin types. These intensely rich, moisturizing formulas not only reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles, but also promote luminosity, evening out skin tone for a radiant complexion with high definition. dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredi

Does it really work?
Will this smooth out your skin? Is it expensive?
How is this? do you like it? how's the price point?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Flaws No More Lightening Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Hernando, MS
To be honest I did not see a dramatic difference with the serum. I still have it three stars because the consistency is so subtle and the minor tingle you get when you put it on makes it feel as though your pores are just soaking it up!
Bronx, NY
I'm currently use this product and I can guarantee you that it is one of my holy grails. I suffer with oily-acne prone skin, which is also sensitive and has redness. This serum has decreased my redness and my hyperpigmentation. I alternate serums every night. Another serum I use is The Ordinary Vitamin C serum. I highly recommend to give it a try.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I spent my entire childhood in the sunshine and now i have the spots to prove it! The serum itself is great. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly but unfortunately, I did not have any lightening. My hyperpigmentation didn't get any worse, but it also didn't get any better.
Evans, CO
Actually found this item at my local TJ Maxx. It worked excellent for my skin. I have dry acne prone skin, but i also feel it would work well on oily skin types. I love all of dr. brandts products and would recommend it to anyone who loves taking care of their skin!
Hendersonvlle, TN
I loved this stuff. I suffer from hyperpigmentation. So, it's hard for me to match my foundation, or anything like that. This definitely worked wonders. It's just a bit on the pricey side. So, I only get to use it when I can. Great product though!
I like this lightweight serum because it doesn't make my already oily face overly greasy. It absorbs nicely into the skin and doesn't make my skin sensitive. I saw results in about a week. I have acne scars on my face and I saw it start to fade them in about a week. I recommend
Gastonia, NC
This product is lightweight but definitely does the job. A little product goes a long way. It brightens up your complexion and evens skin tones. It is pricey, but it is worth the price. It pairs well with makeup as well, and doesn’t make your makeup oily
Pasadena
Works very well, a top shelf item for me! This product helps me get through my day to day. I have repurchased this 3 times I believe and I find it to be extremely effective. I have repurchased and I will continue to do so!
I loved this product to use in my nighttime cleansing routine in order to address some dark sun spots and dark circles. It effectively evened my skin tone, would definitely purchase again!
Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Brandt® Flaws No More Lightening Serum uploaded by Quilaztli V.
Soooo happy I found this product! I was using a new birth control that made me break out terribly, I was left with blemish marks on over 80% of my face. When I finally stopped using it my face cleared up, but I was left with all the dark spots. I started using this serum twice a day, and about after a month, the results were awesome. Most of my dark spots were gone! This is a lightweight serum that will get rid of your spots! Highly recommended!