Dr. Brandt® Flaws No More Lightening Serum uploaded by Quilaztli V.Dr. Brandt® Flaws No More Lightening Serum uploaded by Karen P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

uneven skin tone & texture flaws no more® lightening serum is a refreshing serum with powerful lightening and anti-aging ingredients.  Helps fade dark spots, freckles and post blemish discoloration while promoting luminosity.  Target uv damage and reduce visible signs of photo-aging. helps fade freckles evens out skin tone promotes luminosity hydroquinone free Combat the signs of aging, photo-aging and UV damage with Dr. Brandt s flaws no more® collection for all skin types. These intensely rich, moisturizing formulas not only reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles, but also promote luminosity, evening out skin tone for a radiant complexion with high definition. dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredi

• Will this smooth out your skin? Is it expensive?2 Answers
  • How is this? do you like it? how's the price point?1 Answers
  • Does this work well with old scars? 1 Answers
Cate C.
This serum is such a great formula. It has a great texture and you can tell that it starts working as soon as you put it on. It’s a great addition to your akin care routine and everyone should be using it!
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This product is lightweight but definitely does the job. A little product goes a long way. It brightens up your complexion and evens skin tones. It is pricey, but it is worth the price. It pairs well with makeup as well, and doesn’t make your makeup oily
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I'm currently use this product and I can guarantee you that it is one of my holy grails. I suffer with oily-acne prone skin, which is also sensitive and has redness. This serum has decreased my redness and my hyperpigmentation. I alternate serums every night. Another serum I use is The Ordinary Vitamin C serum. I highly recommend to give it a try.
Kat M.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I spent my entire childhood in the sunshine and now i have the spots to prove it! The serum itself is great. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly but unfortunately, I did not have any lightening. My hyperpigmentation didn't get any worse, but it also didn't get any better.
Kylie A.
Evans, CO
Actually found this item at my local TJ Maxx. It worked excellent for my skin. I have dry acne prone skin, but i also feel it would work well on oily skin types. I love all of dr. brandts products and would recommend it to anyone who loves taking care of their skin!
Shay-Len T.
Shelbyville, TN
I loved this stuff. I suffer from hyperpigmentation. So, it's hard for me to match my foundation, or anything like that. This definitely worked wonders. It's just a bit on the pricey side. So, I only get to use it when I can. Great product though!
Ashley H.
I like this lightweight serum because it doesn't make my already oily face overly greasy. It absorbs nicely into the skin and doesn't make my skin sensitive. I saw results in about a week. I have acne scars on my face and I saw it start to fade them in about a week. I recommend
Megan E.
Mission, KS
I like most of Dr. Brandt’s products but was disappointed in this one. When worn under make up it made my face peel and appear dry. The packaging was typical accompanied with instructions. Not a huge fan and will not buy again.
Zoie V.
Pasadena
Works very well, a top shelf item for me! This product helps me get through my day to day. I have repurchased this 3 times I believe and I find it to be extremely effective. I have repurchased and I will continue to do so!
Carissa C.
I loved this product to use in my nighttime cleansing routine in order to address some dark sun spots and dark circles. It effectively evened my skin tone, would definitely purchase again!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Will this smooth out your skin? Is it expensive?
Jordan G.
How is this? do you like it? how's the price point?
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Does this work well with old scars?