BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Reveals new skin by stimulating cell turnover

Steffy A.
Than the day Cream I love the night cream which is absolutely lovely.. must have for a daily night regime... Must go for it <3
Marym G.
Waw ,, this product very very good I want to have it really, I heard alot a bout this so I love it very much ♥️♥️
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I have liked most of the dr brandt products I have used in the past but this one was just not for me. I am not usually sensitive to scents I really couldnt stand the cinnamon smell of the moisturizer in the pink bottle.
Robin L.
This right here gives life to skin. It feels quite weird, but works like a dream. My skin has never been so refreshed and beautiful.
Katheryn L.
I use the day cream. I got it at a reduced price; my skin seems fine with it. There definitely is a pink highlight gold glow to it, but it’s subtle. The smell is a little weird and the color is off beige but I think that’s because of the retinol over time.
Carolina M.
I love this product! It is a light serum, absorbed in your skin at night and intensely moisturizes
Stephanie W.
Montgomery
I love these products! They’re both so light and moisturizing! The packaging is so cute too! And the pump inside them works well and gives you a nice amount of product. I love having these in my summer skincare routine.
Laura M.
I love this so far! I got it at a reduced price but I would pay full after trying it. It has light reflection or something but you notice a difference the first time you use it. My husband noticed without me saying anything! The pump bottle is super cute and the smell is great.
courtney H.
San Diego
I'm a sucker for cute packaging and that ALMOST had me when it comes to the retinol hydracreme. Almost. Thankfully, the store I was in had an open bottle and I took the liberty of testing the product out. The sheen it leaves on your skin is beautiful so I quickly tossed it in my cart - I found it for $19.99 which is a steal for this brand.  But as I walked around, I noticed that I was turned off by the smell of the product.  Granted, I'm a gal who enjoys using products that smell good and I love being able to smell them during the day and for that reason, I quickly put the product back on the shelf and walked away.

I will say, I was hopeful and I'm really sad that I couldn't pull the trigger. I am trying to conceive and was going to overlook the retinol until I'm pregnant, but just couldn't get past the smell.
Christen M.
Las vegas
The best part of this product is the luminators that leave my skin not only feeling dewy but looking it as well! I also noticed my pores are starting to look smaller.
Ivanna D.
Does it cause breakouts?
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
How does everyone like this product?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Does it work?
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
I'm looking for a product that will brighten my skin (especially in the winter) and give me and even out my complexion. Would this work?
Tiffany G.
Jupiter, FL
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Ruby crystal serum and how was the results?