BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Reveals new skin by stimulating cell turnover

Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
I have kind of dull skin with an oily t-zone. I was looking for a product that would brighten my completion and if it eliminated my oiliness then that would be a plus. It absolutely did both!! Within a week and a half I saw incredible results. I have fairly clear skin so I can't comment on its ability to clear acne. The ONLY reason I didn't give this 5 stars is the smell. Oh man the smell. It's chalked full of chemicals and you can definitely tell with the scent of this stuff. Just breathe through your mouth and you'll have a bright and dewy face in no time! :)
Lygia O.
I am in love with the ruby crystal moisturizer i love te way it leaves my skin & how amazing my makeup looks after
Sofi G.
New York
Lives up to its name and leaves skin glowing and radiant. It’s very rich, a bit too rich for my own taste. If you want to leave the house without applying makeup, but still looking dewy this is the perfect product. It did not reduce any fine lines for me.
Gicela O.
THIS IS THE BEST STUFF ON EARTH!!!! Retinoid is magic for the face! I can't say it enough this is the perfect combination. If you have these you need nothing more it's very pricey so when you run out you can take a break and use other products meanwhile but nothing replaces these two. Wrinkles, fine lines, it takes it all away!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love the results! My face has been so smooth and I can see a decrease in fine lines. The day lotions has a pinky golden glow that looks amazing, and is a great base for your makeup. The only downfall I've found is the smell. It is pretty bad!
Katie G.
Schenectady
I purchased this from Ulta, and I love it. The nighttime moisturizer is light and soaks in immediately. I use the morning one before putting on make up. It does t leave your face greasy at all.
Kirsten P.
Los Angeles, CA
From what I understand these two are kind of a package deal, you use the ruby in the morning and the overnight one, well, overnight for the best results. They had kind of an orangey chemically smell which was initially a bit off putting for me. BUT...After using just my samples for a few days my skin looked brighter and more luminous and was smooth and more evenly toned. I definitely recommend. If you're looking to fade acne scars, discoloration and improve the clarity of your skin, this is a product you'd love!
Tiffani C.
I absolutely love the dr. brandt glow kit, the product is quality ingredients and doesn't leave you feeling oily! I completely recommend this product to others!
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
This kit commited the number one skin sin for me - it broke me out. To top it off - it did nothing else to my skin. Not worth your money.
Season N.
Port Elgin, ON
I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I'm loving it so far. My skin is feeling so much softer. I love that I got a good deal on it also. I would buy again but I try so many products that I might switch it up. But I'm sure my skin will be amazing by the time I hit bottom
Ivanna D.
Does it cause breakouts?
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
How does everyone like this product?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Does it work?
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
I'm looking for a product that will brighten my skin (especially in the winter) and give me and even out my complexion. Would this work?
Tiffany G.
Jupiter, FL
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Ruby crystal serum and how was the results?