BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Reveals new skin by stimulating cell turnover

Alexis R.
Left my skin with a nice clean feeling and refreshing. This is something that I'm going to keep using. I got a free samples of this from an online trade ended up purchasing it.
Brooklyn K.
Love this product that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and like new. I've never experienced a better product to be quite honest. It's definitely worth the money.
Gicela O.
THIS IS THE BEST STUFF ON EARTH!!!! Retinoid is magic for the face! I can't say it enough this is the perfect combination. If you have these you need nothing more it's very pricey so when you run out you can take a break and use other products meanwhile but nothing replaces these two. Wrinkles, fine lines, it takes it all away!
Jodi C.
For oily skin, it made my face shinier than I'd like it to be. My face didn't feel quite greasy , just very luminous. Maybe it will work better for drier skin types
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
I have some small discoloration on my face and this product really helped me even my tone out! I love that the packing is simple and super easy to use however I wasn't a huge fan of the slight funky smell! However, considering the pros vs. the con, I would recommend!!
Kristie E.
Orlando, FL
I found that this product was not good on my skin. I needed something for acne. Did not meet expectations. I wish I knew what was right for me when it comes to treating acne prone skin. It was disappointing. Will not buy again. If only I knew which is best.
KellyAnn K.
Leesburg, VA
This kit really did do its job. While I think retinol products should be used sparingly. I did really enjoy the dewy glow and evenness of my skin plus the packaging is great. The price is a little steep but overall it was a great purchase.
Katie G.
Schenectady
I purchased this from Ulta, and I love it. The nighttime moisturizer is light and soaks in immediately. I use the morning one before putting on make up. It does t leave your face greasy at all.
Kelly K.
Deerfield Bch, FL
You need to get on these serums!!! Super pricey, but reasonable when purchased together. Beautiful packaging, great product. I noticed a difference in my skin like the woman at sephora said, about a week later.
Liz T.
Rockford, MI
Great product. Made still feel so soft and fresh. Got rid of all acne and left skill looking beautiful. Bought it at sephora. Very effective product! Loved using it. I would definitely recommend to other
Ivanna D.
Does it cause breakouts?
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
How does everyone like this product?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Does it work?
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
I'm looking for a product that will brighten my skin (especially in the winter) and give me and even out my complexion. Would this work?
Tiffany G.
Jupiter, FL
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Ruby crystal serum and how was the results?