BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Reveals new skin by stimulating cell turnover

Libby H.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got two small sizes of these Dr. Brand products off of Amazon to try before splurging on the full sizes. Holy cow are these products amazing!! Both moisturizers are definitely thick and took a while to absorb fully into my skin. However I noticed an incredible difference in the texture, tone, and breakouts of my skin! These are pricey, but if you’re willing to splurge then they are totally worth it!
Liz T.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Made still feel so soft and fresh. Got rid of all acne and left skill looking beautiful. Bought it at sephora. Very effective product! Loved using it. I would definitely recommend to other
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great morning and evening moisturizer!  Feels soft, doesn't break me out and is good for my combination skin type.  Love the pump packaging as well!!  Great product and I have repurchased!
Sandra E.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I had recently tried a product that made me break out badly and I need something to give me fresh looking skin again ASAP I used my Clinique 7 day scrub and my mia 1 Clarisonic I would finish off with the dr Brandt duo sample and I instantly got my fresh glowy looking skin back super happy with this product definitely buying the full size
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I particularly love the retinol hydracreme!  Compared to a lot of retinol products, the packaging was perfect for keeping air out and keeping the product fresh, but it was still easy to pump and dispensed the perfect amount. It helps keep my skin clear and bright, but doesn't seem harsh or irritating.
Carrie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were just what I had been looking for!! I found them both gentle enough not to irritate my skin, but strong enough to do their jobs. I found them both very effective for my combo, beginning-to-age-but-I'm- -too-young-for -this-already skin. Will definitely use again, and again, and again....
Kristie E.
Orlando, FL
I found that this product was not good on my skin. I needed something for acne. Did not meet expectations. I wish I knew what was right for me when it comes to treating acne prone skin. It was disappointing. Will not buy again. If only I knew which is best.
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Dr brants products. This cream was thick but dissolved into my skin with little to no greasy feeling. My fine lines are slowly getting smaller. I will continue to use this product as I have only been using for three weeks.
Maribel B.
Los Ángeles
This product is amazing. I love the feeling that I get after I wash my face. The value is great and price is kind of high but worth it. This product is a must product and I will buy it again. The best!
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I was sent this due in a Subscription box and I probably would have never bought with the cost associated to it but once I tried it I would purchase it again it makes your face smooth and clears different tones then brightens