BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Reveals new skin by stimulating cell turnover

courtney H.
San Diego
I'm a sucker for cute packaging and that ALMOST had me when it comes to the retinol hydracreme. Almost. Thankfully, the store I was in had an open bottle and I took the liberty of testing the product out. The sheen it leaves on your skin is beautiful so I quickly tossed it in my cart - I found it for $19.99 which is a steal for this brand.  But as I walked around, I noticed that I was turned off by the smell of the product.  Granted, I'm a gal who enjoys using products that smell good and I love being able to smell them during the day and for that reason, I quickly put the product back on the shelf and walked away.

I will say, I was hopeful and I'm really sad that I couldn't pull the trigger. I am trying to conceive and was going to overlook the retinol until I'm pregnant, but just couldn't get past the smell.
Sofi G.
New York
Lives up to its name and leaves skin glowing and radiant. It’s very rich, a bit too rich for my own taste. If you want to leave the house without applying makeup, but still looking dewy this is the perfect product. It did not reduce any fine lines for me.
Stephanie W.
Montgomery
I love these products! They’re both so light and moisturizing! The packaging is so cute too! And the pump inside them works well and gives you a nice amount of product. I love having these in my summer skincare routine.
Alecia B.
Strattanville , PA
I wasn’t sure about this product because I only use drunk Elephant skincare but this duo is almost like a comparison between the drunk elephant nighttime duo ( glycolic and Marula Oil) . I do feel it gave my skin a glow but I wouldn’t replace my drunk elephant for it!
Katheryn L.
I use the day cream. I got it at a reduced price; my skin seems fine with it. There definitely is a pink highlight gold glow to it, but it’s subtle. The smell is a little weird and the color is off beige but I think that’s because of the retinol over time.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I have liked most of the dr brandt products I have used in the past but this one was just not for me. I am not usually sensitive to scents I really couldnt stand the cinnamon smell of the moisturizer in the pink bottle.
Maria 🇬.
I got it as a sample with something I ordered with Sephora. I wasn’t able to get the full feel of whether or not I liked it due to the limited amount. I’d be willing to try it again though!
Paula B.
Richmond, VA
Love this duo. I definetely notice a difference after using this for about two months. It is a bit expensive, but you can find it at tj max! the packaging is cool, but i have noticed there is not much product in the bottles. i probably will not by this again
Libby H.
Columbus
I got two small sizes of these Dr. Brand products off of Amazon to try before splurging on the full sizes. Holy cow are these products amazing!! Both moisturizers are definitely thick and took a while to absorb fully into my skin. However I noticed an incredible difference in the texture, tone, and breakouts of my skin! These are pricey, but if you’re willing to splurge then they are totally worth it!
Sarah K.
North Canton, OH
I loved this product but as a stand alone product for no makeup days. If you have oily skin do not wear this under makeup. I found myself blotting and applying more foundation to mattify my face. The packaging was compact enough to fit in my kits so it made traveling easy. It made my skin smooth and within a little over a week of use I found my skin brighter while dark under eye circles were removed. I would buy this product again.
Ivanna D.
Does it cause breakouts?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Does it work?
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
How does everyone like this product?
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
I'm looking for a product that will brighten my skin (especially in the winter) and give me and even out my complexion. Would this work?
Samantha K.
I've heard that these smell weird. Is that true?

back