Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Triple Peptide Eye Cream uploaded by Roseann M.Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Triple Peptide Eye Cream uploaded by Paola A.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Skin-changing science — including an exclusive triple peptide complex — is behind this targeted cream designed to transform eyes with visible signs of aging to refreshed, younger-looking eyes.

Appropriate for all skin types.

Texture:

Cream

Consistency:

Medium weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

This age-defying cream reverses visible signs of time in the eye area, where lines and wrinkles first appear. Strengthens eye contour, reduces dark circles and puffiness.

• helps to restore and replenish moisture
  • works to diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles, dark circles and under eye puffiness
  • provides a more rested look

• Triple Peptide (Palmitoyl oligopeptides, Argirilene, Vitamin C polypeptide): more youthful look
  • Phospholipids, Ceramide 3, Shea Butter: hydrates and moisturizes
  • Caffeine: helps reduce the look of puffiness and dark circle

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca A.
East Falmouth , MA
I really loved this eye cream, but honestly if you don’t use all of it right away it turns into a gelatinous consistency & cant be used anymore. So sadly I had to throw it out after a month and it’s NOT cheap so I was really NOT happy about that. I’m not a religious eye cream person & feel like it should have a better shelf life. It did tighten my eye area quickly in conjunction with the rest of the DNA line I got, but for that cost it shouldn’t be something that goes bad that quickly.
Miriam O.
I have mixed feelings about this eye cream.  I will start with the pros. Dr, Brandt is an excellent brand of skin care in my experience.  I love the scrub, the collagen serum, and other products. The eye cream has peptides which is another plus.  With that said, I am disappointed in the limited results I have obtained considering the price of this cream ($82 at Sephora).  It makes the eye area feel soft, but I do not see an improvement in the texture of my skin.  I gave it three starts because it softens the delicate skin around the eye area. I wonder if exposing the cream to air (jar packaging) diminished the efficacy of the ingredients.
emma s.
Deming, NM
My favorite eye cream ever, I’ve tired so many different eye creams in the past but none compared to this one. I took this with my on a trip where I wasn’t sleeping much and this eye cream was a lifesaver. It’s helped with dark circles, firmed, and help with my line fines. It’s worth every penny
Brittany C.
Greenfield
I immediately noticed a difference in using this eye cream. It’s gentle yet effective. It came in nice packaging. Overall, I think it’s a good price for the product you get. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this product to others.
Liz D.
All I can say is... wow!! Got circles?! You need a quick fix?! Stayed up late watching Netflix and drinking wine? (Me, too) Dr Brandt is it. I keep mind in my fridge and apply a few dabs after my shower while grabbing a cup of coffee and bam!! Instant gratification!! Such a fantastic product with immediate results. I get mine from our local #Sephora
Angela 🌹.
LEXINGTON, SC
It's has improved overall appearance of puffiness had reduced and I have noticed a slight difference, however, it hasn't done anything for dark circles.

Edit: I ended up switching brands. It's like a thick lotion. I didn't like the pull on my eye area. Went for a gel instead.
KAROL P.
Forest Hills, NY
I tried this eye cream based on multiple recommendations from Sephora beauty advisers. It smells great almost like walking into a spa, it glides on smoothly and penetrates pretty fast.  Overall it is pretty hydrating however I have been using for over a month and have not noticed any difference under my eyes in terms of helping with fine lines, darkness, etc.  Overall it feels and smells nice but a splurge for no actual results.
April C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite eye creams to use during the day.  It is an orbital cream so you can use it all over your eye, and it is light enough that it wears well under makeup.  I have other other eye creams that do work better but for this price point it is definitely worth a try.
Loretta M.
Racine, WI
Works well to keep my eye area skin moist. Not sure it did much for my wrinkles but I don't have that many deep wrinkles there. It was my first time using and I did like it but very expensive.  Packaging was nice and expensive feel to it. But I don't really care that much about package just that it is easy to open and close. Not sure I would buy again only because of price, I think I could find something as good for less.
Chelsey E.
New Albany, IN
I could tell a noticeable difference in my skin around my eyes after a month of using this. My skin became former and my wrinkles around Emmy eyes slowly disappeared. Will buy this over and over again. Worth the price
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else find it difficult to find a good eye cream that does not irritate your allergies?
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Is this product good for people with diabetes? Since I was diagnosed with diabetes, I have had really sensitive skin. Alot of products I used to use is too harsh for me now.