Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by Alaia V.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This ultimate wrinkle-smoothing cream helps give skin back its architecture and restores its youthful vitality. Dr. Brandt’s proprietary complex of ingredients protect and fuel skin with vital energy to reach its healthiest state.

Paraben free

Rich

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Skin is visibly firmed, and lines and wrinkles are smoothed for a sculpted, younger appearance.

dramatically reduces the look of aging skin
helps promote smooth, supple and youthful-looking skin

In a consumer study lasting 30 days:

100% of subjects reported that their skin felt replenished and hydrated after 1 day
100% of subjects reported that their skin had become firmer and tighter after 2 weeks
96% of subjects reported that their skin looked plumper and smoother after 1 month
96% of subjects reported that the contour of their face looked redefined

Glycolic Acid: AHA derived from sugar cane
Blend of essential amino acid & Calcium: helps regain skin suppleness
Sorghum Juice: provides smoother and silkier looking skin

• Is Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream worth ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Amanda F.
West Columbia
LOVE the whole DNA line. This is nice because it has a triple peptide which is a non drying way to iron out and stop wrinkles from forming. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this line does not irritate my skin. See results within a few weeks of use. Can't say enough about the DNA line.
Mia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Now I know this is a little pricey but I feel like when it comes to your skincare routine and 'looking young' there's no amount that's 'not worth it' sort of say. When applying I noticed how moisturizing it was without feeling greasy which a big A-plus as there's nothing worse than feeling like you dunked your face in grease lol I was also told the next day that I looked  vibrant and younger! Hey I'll take it!!!
Danielle F.
Chapel Hill
Dr. Brandt Skincare Do Not Age With Dr. Brandt Time Reversing Cream
dt Skincare Do Not Age With Dr. Brandt Time Reversing Cream - 1.7 ounces

I ndt Time Reversing Cream - 1.7 ounces

I had bought this on sale at T.J. Maxx, at a fraction of the retail cost (which was overpriced) and prepared to not like it because the reviews were only fair to middling. The packaging was cool, the crème was housed in a spherical time capsule chamber, and when I opened it, the amount of product appeared more substantial than it was, due the illusion created by the raised bottom.

It had no scent that I can recall, or at least a light one, which I prefer, but The cream had a fluffy, light feel, but it was definitely of enough substance to be called a cream (and not a lotion) and indeed it dissolved quickly into the skin. I barely had to rub it in. I thought it was a fairly decent moisturizer and used it under my eyes and above my lips. Sadly, whatever defiance this cream stood in the face of time had caved causing the product itself to age. I hoped my skin would not suffer a similar fate.

The cream yellowed and hardened after less than two months. I expect a shelf life of at least three months, for a product that retails for over $100, and seems lavish enough to be used sparingly. Also, although the container was nifty, it was a jar.

And, courtesy of reading Paula Begoun, aka "the cosmetic cop," I eschew jars because of all the microbes that get in with every dab of a finger. Not to mention, according to Paula, the properties of the anti-aging ingredients diminish once the jar is opened. Hopefully there's enough time, for whatever little of remains, to get into the skin. And this did absorb quickly, at first.

But what sticks in my memory, is how quickly, a sizable amount of cream, had solidified into a waxy substance, resembling curdled petroleum jelly. The advertising on the box claimed this time defying cream as being sculpting and firming, but I think don't think Dr. Brandt's intention was for the product itself, to be shapeable and hold form.

A quick sweep of the ingredients on the back of the jar (a positive I wish more products had so I wouldn't have to hold on the boxes) reveals a hefty number of essential oils with an assortment of silicones, emulsifiers, preservatives, surfactants, etc. If you worry about this sort of thing, notable is BHT and phenoxyethanol, both controversial additives.

I'm not a chemist (can you tell?) so I'm not sure what the too-little verses too-much ratio should render as far as ensuring the oils blend with water and maintaining the texture and viscosity, but all this wasn't happening in my jar. And as I mentioned, there were no observable variances from using it nightly. So at full price, or even half price, I'd pass on purchasing it again.
Lorraine D.
Chula Vista, CA
Bought this product because it is a reputable brand and had high hopes. I’m not convinced that it’s worth the price tag. Although it does feel smooth and the packaging is beautiful. I used this for a month, but did not notice any difference between this and my CeraVe night cream. I doubt I will be purchasing again.
Lynn D.
McKenzie
My skin loves this product. Noticeable difference in my skin within two weeks. I have sensitive skin that easily gets red and blotchy with winter heat on in the house. I wake up with no redness or irritation. Lines are diminished.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been using this for a couple of months. The first time I used this, I received it as my monthly BeautyDNA product match based on my profile. This product not only helps make my skin feel hydrated, but also helps with my fine lines and wrinkles and discoloration (uneven skin tone). Also, I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. It smells good, and it does not have a strong scent. The smell does go away after a few minutes or after applying another product. I use it after my cleanser, toner, and facial oil. Once applied, I do use a sunscreen as this does not have any SPF. It is thick and a little goes a long way, so the jar may not seem that large or have very much in it, but it does last more than a month or two depending on how often and how sparingly you use it. It is a fairly expensive product, but is well worth the money. Like all products, I'm sure the claims are that it works best when used with the dr. Brandt line, but I use several different brands in my skin care regimen so I for me that doesn't really matter. I really love this product.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
I love EVERYTHING Dr. Brandt! I got this as a sample and my skin was happy and bright every time I used it. Only downfall is the price but it is worth the splurge !
Marisol L.
Horizon City, TX
The dr. Brandt do not age with dr. brandt time reversing cream is another amazing product to add to your night time routine. Its super light weight, hydrating and smells amazing. I noticed a bid difference to the next morning. My face was feeling new and smooth. And lets not talk about the packaging, this little product made my vanity look so mush aesthetically. This product its pricey but totally worth every penny! Im definitely buying again once I run out of this amazing formula. I legitally believe that this product was made by angels! Its heven!
Lynn P.
Monroe
I received this in a sample size pack that I paid for. The DNA cream looked like curdled milk with oil on top. I called Dr Brandt and they explained if it sat in the heat, it could separate like this. They sent me a handful of samples to make up for this. This cream leaves my face soft and supple! I really like it. I think it's a high quality face product. I noticed the softness after using it once. The fine wrinkles under my eyes seem to be better after a week. I would definitely try this if you're on the fence!
Jenn E.