BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream

Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

This ultimate wrinkle-smoothing cream helps give skin back its architecture and restores its youthful vitality. Dr. Brandt’s proprietary complex of ingredients protect and fuel skin with vital energy to reach its healthiest state.

Paraben free

Rich

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Skin is visibly firmed, and lines and wrinkles are smoothed for a sculpted, younger appearance.

dramatically reduces the look of aging skin
helps promote smooth, supple and youthful-looking skin

In a consumer study lasting 30 days:

100% of subjects reported that their skin felt replenished and hydrated after 1 day
100% of subjects reported that their skin had become firmer and tighter after 2 weeks
96% of subjects reported that their skin looked plumper and smoother after 1 month
96% of subjects reported that the contour of their face looked redefined

Glycolic Acid: AHA derived from sugar cane
Blend of essential amino acid & Calcium: helps regain skin suppleness
Sorghum Juice: provides smoother and silkier looking skin

Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream Anyone over 30 who’s seen any real results with this? At this price point, I would pretty much expect miracles to justify the purchase, but I got one in an Ipsy box, and I’m trying to decide whether to use it or pass it along. Also- anyone got a recommendation for anything that has given them visible results?
Has anyone noticed any visible differences after using this product?
What skin type and skin concerns is this line best for?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this eye cream! It is incredibly thick and hydrating, but does not feel heavy on the skin. I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles under my eyes, but I imagine this would be very tightening for those who do. I believe this would be good for all skin types, and ages, as it is never too early to prevent aging!in reviews
...lines and wrinkles and discoloration (uneven skin tone). Also, I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. It smells good, and it does not have a strong scent. The smell does go away after a few minutes or after applying another product. I use it after my cleanser, toner, and facial oil. Once applied, I do use a sunscreen as this does not have any SPF. It is thick and a little goes a long way, so the jar may not seem that large or have very much in it, but it does last more than a month or two depending on how often and how sparingly you use it. It is a fairly expensive product, but is well worth the money. Like all products, I'm sure the claims are that it works best when used with the dr. Brandt line, but I use several different brands in my skin care regimen so I for me that doesn't really matter. I really love this product. in reviews
Rachael B.
York, PA
Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by Rachael B.
Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by Rachael B.
I absolutely LOVE this time defying cream! I’ve been using it most days & nights for 6 months. Although I haven’t noticed a dramatic difference, I have notice slight lifting or firmness around the nose & cheek area. It’s very slight but there. Haven’t used anything else regularly that was new to me. It’s a rich cream that spreads easily. Little goes a long way. Very moisturizing!! Wasn’t irritating to my sensitive skin. I even put powder foundation on top of this moisturizer one day & took a photo because I couldn’t believe how great it looked! I have combo-skin but more oily, so I figured powder would calm it down. It worked but some dewy-ness still shone through a powder foundation (that’s how moisturizing this cream is)! I never had a moisturizer that made powder look good on my skin. That’s the best thing I like about this product; next to the moisture. Only downside? The price! $130 is pretty pricey! I know I spend that much on a couple skincare products I use regularly, but not completely sure this is entirely worth it. I’d buy it again if it was reduced in price by at least half. If you can afford it, I’d recommend! I’d recommend for dry/mature skin, or as a winter/deep moisturizer. *claims to have advance skincare ingredients that I am not educated on..
Tracey D.
Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
I wanted to love this product because I love the Dr. Brandt brand and the reviews were so amazing. Plus, who doesn’t want to find the fountain of youth and not age? Every time I used this product, my eyes would begin watering, swell up, and itch like crazy. Even when I applied it far away from my eyes I had the same results. I gave it three tries and then quit using completely. It’s a NO for me. Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by Hollie R.
I have been using this product for 5 months and have noticed my skin is hydrated, smooth and fine lines are less visible. It has a thick texture yet absorbs nicely into skin. I typically use this specifically at night as skin tends to regenerate and repair while sleeping. Although this can be used both AM & PM. I would recommend this product to anyone who has aging concerns. Dry/dull skin or if you’re looking to take preventive care to avoid fine lines & wrinkles while keeping skin hydrated, healthy and soft. .Do Not Age Time Defying Cream 1.7oz
Keniesha B.
Weidman, MI
Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by Keniesha B.
I have been using this nightly for about a month for hydration, and I like it a lot. The packaging is so pretty but honestly it takes up too much space and the smell of the products is also a little bit too much, but overall it does exactlt what I want it to do each night.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been using this for a couple of months. The first time I used this, I received it as my monthly BeautyDNA product match based on my profile. This product not only helps make my skin feel hydrated, but also helps with my fine lines and wrinkles and discoloration (uneven skin tone). Also, I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. It smells good, and it does not have a strong scent. The smell does go away after a few minutes or after applying another product. I use it after my cleanser, toner, and facial oil. Once applied, I do use a sunscreen as this does not have any SPF. It is thick and a little goes a long way, so the jar may not seem that large or have very much in it, but it does last more than a month or two depending on how often and how sparingly you use it. It is a fairly expensive product, but is well worth the money. Like all products, I'm sure the claims are that it works best when used with the dr. Brandt line, but I use several different brands in my skin care regimen so I for me that doesn't really matter. I really love this product.
Alli R.
Wilder, ID
High price and it did not really work any better than my mid range products. I love Dr brandt, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Spring X.
Tukwila, WA
So far, so good…no major complaints. Goes on smoothly and soaks in pretty fast. Does not pill with anything I personally use.
Kali M.
Greenfield
Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by Kali M.
Okay so even though this stuff is crazy expensive I cannot live without this stuff it is awesome it does everything it claims to get wrinkles soften and pretty much vanished over time so does laugh lines and pretty much everything you want to get rid of if you have not tried this stuff and you can afford it I suggest you get it I got lucky and it was in one of the boxes that I got from the company that I buy my makeup from so I did not have to pay for the actual products itself anyway this is a total 10 Star Products I know we don't go that high but that's where I'm putting it
April D.
Troy, IL
Dr. Brandt® Do Not Age with Drbrandt Time Defying Cream uploaded by April D.
At this point I can not give it 5 stars only because I have no used it long enough to see all the claimed benefits. It is a luxurious face cream that has a hint of bergamot. It applies well leaving no greasy, oily, or residual feeling. My skin is incredibly soft after use. At this point, I would highly recommended. This retails for $132 on the Dr. Brandt's site, not the $68 stated on this site.
Michael C.
Carrington, ND
I like to use this right after I get out of the shower. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. It's a pretty good moisturizer, I haven't had any issues with it clogging my pores or causing breakouts... but it has a funny smell to it, kinda fishy, thankfully the fishy smell fades quickly and leaves behind just a light perfume scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal B.
Holden, LA
il y a 2 mois
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
il y a 4 ans
Aurora M. il y a 4 ans
The only true anti-ageing cream is sunscreen x