BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #33 in Tinted Moisturizers

Peptide-enriched targeted cream restore skin’s resilience for a smoother, more supple look and feel, and the appearance of a firmer neck area and décolleté.

• Paraben free

Medium weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Once-vulnerable areas of the neck appear firmed and redefined as skin regains elasticity over time, and a smoother, more supple appearance.

• delivers targeted intense hydration
  • helps regain skin's suppleness
  • provides a smoother and silkier appearance of neck and décolleté

• Glycolic Acid: AHA derived from sugar cane
  • Blend of essential amino acid & Calcium: targets the delicate skin of the neck and décolleté
  • Sorghum Juice: helps regain skin suppleness

• Besides Dr Brandt, what other neck creams would you recommend?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
ᏰЯᎥ✞✞ᗩИУ B.
I like this product, I never knew until recently that I needed to take care of my neck, I got a sample at sephora and it was very gentle no irritating feeling at all, this was my first time using it I even got a mini sized sample, yes I do recommend because taking care of our necks is just important
jamera s.
indianapolls
I bought it because they were having a sale on it and I actually loved it it made the wrinkles on my neck go away and but it made my neck get really dark. The packaging is so nice and it was a pretty harsh product I do recommend it for others
Tricia G.
Cheektowaga, NY
i LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin of this does not irritate me whatsoever, it smells so great and is so luxurious feeling! I recommend it to my family and my friends whenever they are looking for a good line of skincare
MATTHEW O.
Carlsbad
Picked this up at my local sephora and have to say I was pleasently surprised of how well it worked considering the hefty price point.  I have used it for about two weeks and fan already see a transformation in my skin.  Overall, if you are a skincare lover or collector I would suggest this product, but there are plenty of drugstore and cheaper products that I feel do the same thing.  Personally I like the kiehls ultra facial creme :)
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
Received this product in one of my subscription bags and fell in love. Used it very sparingly and was able to see results in as little as a couple of weeks. It's thick I'm texture, which isn't a bad thing. Love all of dr Brandt products I've tried so far. A little pricey, but worth it
Victoria N.
Madison
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and loved it! I used it every night for a week and already started to see results in the fine lines on my neck. It's a bit pricey but would make a great Christmas gift for my mom or someone with more mature skin.
Sophia
I used this cream because my mom recommended to me and then I gave it a try, let me tell you, it worked like a miracle for me after a week of using it, even though I'm young but I have some lines on neck, they reduced significantly and I keep using it.
Pachiar S.
Sacramento, CA
The product is really nice. It goes on smoothly and really does help hydrate the neck area and reduces the looks of wrinkles. It's a product that you have to use over time to begin to see the actual results. I definitely love it and recommend it!
Aly B.
Being 22 - I am definitely starting early with anti-aging products. This product truly firms and tightens almost instantly after application. The texture is very creamy and all in all this product does exactly what it's supposed to do.
Alina T.
Macomb , MI
It's a great product, a lot of women don't know that is not just of the face they need to take care of,but of the neck too..i'ts for an every day use if you want to see results ..i've been using it for over 2 years now,i happy to find finally a neck cream that works ,great for the décolleté too;)
Sri S.
Chesapeake, VA
Besides Dr Brandt, what other neck creams would you recommend?