Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 05 oz - New in Box

Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

What It Is:Skin-changing science ? including an exclusive triple peptide complex ? is behind this targeted cream designed to transform eyes with visible signs of aging to refreshed, younger-looking eyes.Appropriate for all skin types.Texture:...

Is Dr Brandt DNA triple Peptide eye cream worth buying? Can someone please tell me about their experience with this eye cream? Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box
Start your review of Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box!
Brooke M.
Englewood, TN
Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box uploaded by Brooke M.
Received this in my Boxy Charm! 🔥 I love it! I mainly use it to help replenish moisture on my dry skin and to reduce puffiness of dark circles. (I’m a busy mom) 🤪 I recommend 10/10. It is a true creme. Not thick in consistency when is what I’ve seen before in other products.
Maria M.
Bryan, TX
Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box uploaded by Maria M.
I received this in my January boxycharm. I've been using it for about a couple days and I haven't noticed any big difference yet. But I can say that it's not thick or anything it does leave a cooling feeling once you put it on. Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box Boxycharm
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box uploaded by Samantha P.
This is my new favorite eye cream! For those late nights, this is the cream that gets rid of the bags under my eyes in minutes. Perfect for the morning because it’s super refreshing. The more I use it the more I love it. ❤️
April T.
I love how the Do Not Age with doctor brant triple peptide eye cream feels on my face. I have sensitive skin and alot of aging products break me out this was gentle. Around my eyes felt tighter and smoother. Not to greasy,asorbs in the skin fast and has a light clean herb scent. Highly reccomend for anyone that has combination skin (dry/oily) and also sensitive skin. Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Triple Peptide Eye Cream 0.5 oz - New in Box
Kim F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I received this originally in a subscription box, And I loved it so much and seen such great results I have kept it in my beauty rotation ever since. Great for fine lines moisturizes and keep the undereye area supple and  youthful. I can not say enough good about this eye cream. Love love love it.
Brandi D.
Kansas City
I have used this a couple times and so far I really like how it works. Looking forward to seeing the long term benefits of using this on a regular basis.
Devon O.
Los Lunas, NM
Have been using this eye cream for a couple weeks now and so far so good. I have noticed my eye are is mu h more moisturized which is a big plus for me living in a dry climate in winter. I dont have many lines to begin with but hopefully with continued use of this product I won't gain as many.
Maddy T.
Overland Park, KS
I just started using eye cream at the age of 22 and I have become a huge fan of this one. It’s very cooling and hydrating, I was scared of irritation close to my eyes but I haven’t had any issues.
Tiffany D.
Churchville, NY
Very soft I love this very absorbent doesn’t stay greasy looking on your eyes like a lot of other products do
lilyflower_1000 L.
Slidell Louisiana
Just wonderful quenching eye cream,noticed extreme eye improvement. I would definitely recommend and use again. Great packaging and much needed for my sensitive eye area.Love it!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaime M.
Culver City, CA
il y a 5 mois
Madalina V. il y a 5 mois
I didn't try this one, however I had good results with the Paula's choice eye cream or drunk elefant eye serum