BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A purifying anti-oxidant supplement with goji-berry & maqui berry extract that can be added to many of your favorite beverages or foods such as water, tea, oatmeal & smoothies.

For anyone concerned about helping protect their skin from free radicals and the affects they can have on the signs of skin aging.

Consistency:

Liquid

Scent:

Fragrance free

Taste:

Tea like

Results To Expect:

Anti-oxidant superfood that promotes daily water consumption
Combination of superfoods and dr. brandt’s signature anti-oxidant tri-blend to delay premature signs of aging skin
15 cups of green tea benefit in every full dropper

Goji Berry Extract: classified as a “superfood”, rich in anti- oxidants, vitamins, nutrients & amino acids. Contains powerful detoxifying agents that help the body fight the effects of free radicals

Maqui Berry Extract: the highest known ORAC* (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) score of all present super fruits. Helps the body fight the effects of free radicals. *ORAC: Standardized test used by the USDA to measure anti-oxidant levels in food

Green Tea, White Tea, Grapeseed Extract: Anti oxidant benefits. 1 dropper = 15 cups of green tea**. **The polyphenol content of one dropper full is equivalent to the content of 15 cups of green tea.

Purified Water, Vegetable, Glycerin, Maqui Berry And Other Naturalflavors, Stevia (Leaf) Extract, Lo Han (Fruit) Extract, Potassium Sorbate (0.2%), Citric Acid

Dr. Brandt® Detoxifying Antioxidant Water Booster® Goji and Maqui
  • "Refreshing product!! I highly recommend this product. At times, I can have sensitive skin. There was no irritation." in 7 reviews
  • "Omg great thing ever!!!!!!!! Try this out lady and gents it is such a moisturizing product and one of my favs it is so effective and I'm a reputed user and it saved my live and I don't think it needs any improvement!!!!❤️" in 3 reviews
Nicole Z.
I am LOVING this Antioxidant Water Booster by Dr. Brandt! I just add it to 8oz of water, and it has such a yummy berry taste. I love when I can add it to my H2O, because I’m constantly drinking water all day, and this gives my otherwise tasteless, boring water a punch of flavor! It’s like drinking a juice that’s super healthy and good for you! I love that it has green tea in it, because this a staple in my every day routine and I truly feel like the combo of ingredients in this product gives me a boost of energy and helps curb my sweet cravings throughout the day. PRO TIP- Drink this in the morning, and use Dr. Brandt’s Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask at night, and you’ll start seeing more hydrated, glowing skin in no time!! Love Dr. Brandt’s products so much!!

I received this product free for testing. All opinions are my own, and 100% from my experiences using this amazing product! Love, love, love!
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
I like that this product can be added to liquids and solids! I haven’t tried it with food but have mixed it with regular water and grape açaí water and both tasted super good! There is a berry taste to the water enhancer which tastes good and not fake. I like that there isn’t any calories or sugar included though it is sweet.
Unfortunately I’ve been taking this for weeks and not noticed a difference in my energy. I even have recently given up coffee so the extra energy boost would be nice. I can drink this before bed and it doesn’t hinder me trying to fall asleep. I normally drink it mid day though.
I received this product complementary to try in my Dr. Brandt Voxbox. I wouldn’t buy it once it’s gone but definitely happy to try it out and see if continued use will improve my skin.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
Skin care starts from the inside out! This product is proof after using it 9 straight days I’m now a firm believer in this. I have seen a dramatic improvement in my skins overall health. My Acne has cleared up, my skin is balanced out completely! It looks healthy, hydrated and glowing. The texture is smoother and my uneven skin tone that would have redness in areas is NO MORE! I have been using Dr.Brandt products for a long time and this was exactly what I needed to finally have the skin I’ve been working towards. I’m so happy I have added this into my daily routine and have already been recommending it to my friends and mother. I did receive it for free but that doesn’t sway my opinion as could easily purchase this on my own and definitely will be as soon as I start running low because I cannot be without this . Dr. Brandt® Detoxifying Antioxidant Water Booster® Goji and Maqui #skinsanity #drbrandt #complimentary @drbrandt @influenster
Himali B.
New York
Dr. Brandt water booster supplement is great. It has 4 flavours & I received goji & maqui berry flavour from Influenster in my Dr.Brandt biotics voxbox. It is little expensive at $39 but trust me it’s totally worth it. It’s has green tea extracts, white tea extract as well as polyphenols which are most common antioxidants, great for skin & immune system.

It has no caffeine, is sugar free & calorie free. It also claims to have the power of 15 cups of green tea. I take it with lukewarm water every morning & it gives me a boost. It has a mild scent & tastes like berries. The usage is so easy just fill the dropper & add it to a glass of water so easy to incorporate in my morning routine without any hassle.

This product is great, I definitely recommend it & am going to buy it again !
@influenster @dr.brandt #skinsanity #contest #complimentary #voxbox #gotitfree

Tip : Shake well before use & add it to hot/cold water, any beverage or meals as per you preference.
Gabrielle W.
St Augustine, FL
The water booster arrived while I was very slowly getting over an icky bronchial infection. My energy was generally pretty low, and didn't seem to be getting any better. Since I started using this supplement (about six days now), I have noticed that I'm not exhausted as quickly, and I'm starting to feel like my normal energetic self again. I'm really excited to continue using this product now that I feel well. It seems like something I can incorporate into my daily routine for an extra boost in the morning.
One small drawback is the taste in plain water. I've never been a fan of the taste of "water enhancing" supplements, so I actually started adding this to my fruit and veggie smoothies in the morning. It'd not overwhelming with the other flavors, and adds a nice berry twist.

I received this product for free in my VoxBox from Influenster.
Jennyann C.
Hmm. This taste o.k. but I don't really know if it did anything for me. I have a natural high, so my energy levels are pretty steady. So, I did try to take it when I was super tired after coming from an event I spoke at, and before my cycle, which is really the only time that fatigue comes by for more of a long-term visit.  I was still tired. But maybe it's for overall vitamin improvement. Not sure.
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls , SD
This was included in my Dr. Brandt Skincare #voxbox. I add a dropper (1ml) of Dr. Brandt® Detoxifying Antioxidant Water Booster® Goji and Maqui to 8oz of water that I drink everyday. It has a slightly sweet, mildly berry-flavored taste that I like and makes me want to drink water more –this helps me a lot since I’m not a water drinker (I know, I’m working on it 😅). I also add this to my fruit juice and it doesn’t overpower the natural flavor of my beverage. For the past weeks, I have been continuously drinking this and I have noticed that the white of my eyes are getting clearer/whiter (they were a bit yellowish before but I’m not sick or anything according to the doctor). AND!! This has product has No Calorie!!
I give this 4.5 ⭐ 😃
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Certainly an interesting product. Pretty packaging and delightful. Adding a dropper full to my water bottle made it tasty and enjoyable. Though, I feel that I get plenty of antioxidants from my fruits and vegetables, and energy from coffee that this doesn’t justify the purchase for me. I’m not sure I saw or felt much of a difference as far as skin benefits or energy. (Nothing coffee can’t deliver for a fraction of the cost)

With that said, a person who has trouble consuming a sufficient amount of water, fruits and vegetables, could more than likely benefit from this to facilitate the bland taste of water or reap the benefits of the antioxidants. In that case, I would recommend this product.
nayaab g.
I was definitely skeptical with this product at first. I wasnt sure how I felt like drinking a product but decided its worth a shot. Okay forst off, I am a huge caffeine drinker. My mornnigs are incomplete without coffee but turns out, a drop of this in my water bottle and I have all the energy I need-and no headaches. As far as skin is concerned, when I started using my Dr. Brandt products I stopped using all my other products and my skin barely has an scarring or pimples anymore. Needless to say, I am won over!

Katie M.
Jamaica, NY
At first, I was skeptical about this product because it isn't the typical skin care product I would expect from Dr. Brandt. I'm so happy I tried this product because this stuff definitely lives up to its expectations. When I first tried it with water it was okay but it wasn't as tasty. The second time around I tried it with juice and I didn't even taste it, which I loved! This worked as a great detox for me and I even recommended it to my mom and now she's hooked! We both love this product! I'm glad I received this product for testing because if I didn't I probably would have never tried it! I'll definitely be buying this again. Also, ​I don't know if it's me but my skin even seems to have improved!!
Shannon V.
London, CA
Has anyone had really good results from this? I’m a dr brandt junkie and have been eyeballing this but I don’t know if it’s worth the high price tag :( but it it’s worth it I’m curious to try it!
April S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I really liked the taste of this!  easy to get those anti oxidants.  I received the Dr. Brandt Antioxidant Water Booster for free, compliments of Influenster, in exchange for testing and an honest review. This was thus far the best voxbox I have received yet, and I'm so excited I was selected for this. Thanks so much Influenster!
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
This is more of a rhetorical question, but you all do know that this is a WATER ADDITIVE, right? Like you DRINK it (put it in your water/drinks or food)- you don't wear it on your face- so I'm not sure why you'd knock off stars for it not giving you results as a topical serum. I mean I guess it could be worse- at least you're just spreading food supplements all over your face. Oh humanity.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Not really a question, more of a statement. This product is meant to drink in your water not put on your face. I would try drinking it as it says in the description and try it that way versus a mask. I guess you can put it on your fave but it’s really meant to be in a drink.

Sephora