dr. Brandt Detoxifying Anti-Oxidant Water Booster - Goji and Maqui uploaded by Heather J.dr. Brandt Detoxifying Anti-Oxidant Water Booster - Goji and Maqui uploaded by Heather J.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

An exclusive combination of purifying super foods Goji berry and Maqui berry, this formula promotes total body detoxification and visibly healthier looking skin. This innovative new supplement detoxifies and clarifies skin from the inside-out by helping to reduce excess fluids and toxins. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients and amino acids, one daily dose helps to fight free radicals, combats premature aging and maintains younger looking skin. Benefits:  Sugar, calorie and caffeine free Contains 90% polyphenols equal to 15 cups of green tea. Helps to reduce sugar cravings. Promotes daily water consumption recommendations Detoxifying Anti-Oxidant Water Booster - Goji and Maqui see more...

Heather J.
Colorado Springs
I was disappointed because I usually find Dr. Brandt products nearly miraculous. The Detoxifying 'Anti-Oxidant Water Booster just seemed ineffective. It was gentle, but perhaps TOO getle got my skin. I would recommend this product to very young customers - perhaps in the 13-17 yr range. It just seemed to have no effect on my skin,  it was just an expensive rose water Organic Rose Water Toner by Sky Organics 4oz - Distilled Rose Waterdr. Brandt Detoxifying Anti-Oxidant Water Booster - Goji and Maqui
Lana B.
Edgewood, WA
I loved this detoxifying serum because it keeps my skin super subtle, soft and moisturized. I have extremely dry skin on my face, and after using this product for about a week I noticed a big difference. It is pretty gentle, I also have sensitive skin so I was surprised that it didn't make me break out like other serums do. The only down side to this is it's a little thinner than I would like it to be, so application is a little difficult. I believe it's because it is a water based serum, but the application isn't so hard that it's not worth it! dr. Brandt Detoxifying Anti-Oxidant Water Booster - Goji and Maqui
Jillian N.
Stow, MA
Love this! I know that it’s important to get your antioxidants daily to keep your body healthy. I also know that you need to drink water. So what’s better and easier then combining the two? Tastes great, makes it easy to get down water (sometimes a little flavor goes a long way!), gives you a healthy dose of antioxidants! I have noticed I’m feeling better, more energy, and no colds since using this. Definitely a must have to your daily regimen!
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
This products is amazing! When I first tried decided to give it a try I thought I'd hate it, but once i finally got it I felt my skin and just my whole being really getting cleansed! My skin is now looking healthy and well rested. Would definitely recommend.
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
For someone who has oily skin you wouldn’t think to put something like this on your face every night but it has made a huge difference in my skin! I don’t wake up feeling like a grease ball. It gives the perfect amount of moisture without over moisturizing.
Mauri J.
Fayetteville
Loved this product! Immediately after I used it I felt my face feeling considerably more hydrated. My favorite way to use this product is dropped into my moisturizer. Also the packaging is too fun not to mention- would definitely recommend !
Gabriela G.
Washington
This detox flavor for water is so delicious, I have only tried it one time for the first time a few weeks ago. The packaging is very nice, and it was effective. It gave a lot of flavor and there isn’t really any room for improvement
Haile G.
Meridian, ID
I like to use this as a serum after I cleanse and before I use moisturizer. It definitely hydrates my skin and locks in the moisture, I will also use this before I apply any make up and it absorbs into the skin very quickly
Rachel R.
San Diego , CA
I have a very dry and sensitive skin but this went good for me. At first, I was kinda hesitant but when I tried it, my skin loved it. However, I can't use this regularly because it's kinda pricey.
Olivia C.
Toledo
I loved this. It was the perfect consistency and it felt so good on the skin. 10/10. I consider this a good product and a good brand. I definitely recommend this. I’d love to try other products from this brand.