dr. Brandt dark circles away uploaded by Chelle N.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

off white luminous instant brightening eye serum that boosts collagen levels and stimulates microcirculation to decrease the look of dark circles, tired, puffy, hollow eyes, lines & wrinkles and under eye bags. benefits : decreases the look of tired eyes by instantly improving luminosity & brightness helps fade dark circles by stimulating microcirculation reduces puffiness by draining excess fluids helps reduce under eye bags by breaking down abnormal fatty deposits provides a less hollow look by increasing collagen levels & strengthening thin, fragile skin keeps eye area hydrated & healthy looking key ingredients : BHS -- Bio-Herbal Compound - synergistic composition of plant extracts to counteract dark circles, puffiness & formation of under eye bags Customized Blend of Key Amino Acids + Hyaluronic Acid - proprietary blend of encapsulated k see more...

Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is just an average under eye treatment for me. It doesn’t do very much, there’s a slight tint of color that helps camouflage my darkness but not by much. The rollerball is nice but I don’t like the pump- one pump is way too much product for both of my eyes. I end up wiping a lot away off the rollerball into a tissue and I feel bad for wasting.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I wish this cream worked. I used this for some time, but I had an issue with this balling up on my skin and falling off. The packaging is nice, and I like the metal ball applicator. This just didn't work for me and I don't recommend it.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I'm a mother to two one year old boys who are twins and I'm always lacking rest and sleep. I purchased seeing it helps with reducing dark circles and helps de puffs the eye area. I have to say that it helps and I've definitely noticed a difference. The only negative is making sure that cooling ball where the cream comes out gets cleaned after using it.  I like how the product itself is working for my eye area. I will repurchase again : )
Megan S.
Working a full-time job, going to school full-time, and managing a two year old has done a number on my skin. I started to notice that my under eye circles were getting darker and darker, so I thought this would be worth the splurge. It worked amazingly! It makes my eyes feel so hydrated and the cooling sensation helps with puffiness. Definitely a must for hard working moms!
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs, FL
I have tried this product for over a month and although you can see some brightening happen after you apply it, it is not a permanent effect. It only last for the day or until you remove your makeup. The texture is very soft, glides on smoothly and it does not make my eyes watery. I use it as an eye contour cream but not as a dark circle remover.
Brittany A.
MACON, GA
I get dark circles no matter how much sleep i get. mostly from glasses. And this TOTALLY VANISHES MY DARK CIRCLES. It is truly a MIRACLE CREAM!!! Dr Brandt has THE BEST skincare products I've ever used without a doubt!!! dr. Brandt dark circles away
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
I love all of Dr.Brandt products ! This one is amazing for dark circles and puffiness. I use it on myself and clients before makeup application and it works like a perfect base before makeup application. I bought it at sephora its a little pricey but worth the buck !
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I've received products from Dr. Brandt through Ipsy makeup subscription service and have really enjoyed using this brand. I have really bad dark eye circles and hyperpigmentation, but this product has worked wonders on minimizing the appearance
Lexee T.
Mesa
This worked okay for me. Don't think I would re purchase. I have suffered from dark circles and puffiness and I noticed a slight difference. the packaging I love! Nice and sleek looking. I've always been impressed with this brands packaging
Tricia B.
Pearl, MS
Love this stuff. It does its job very well. It helped lessen my dark circles and bags. I purchased it online and received it quickly. It was a little harsh but it did its job. The price could be a little better.
Neisha G.
I need anything that can help really bad dark circles. Anything, even natural remedies!
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Does this work well for undereye bags?