BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Wrinkle relaxer formulated with fast-acting ingredients. provides an immediate lifting & smoothing effect. visibly improves the look of expression lines. protects from free radical damage. provides long term benefits crease release with GABA & 3-D LIFT. see more...

Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this specifically to eliminate this one crease on my forehead that's been irritating me to no end (usually not noticeable unless I'm dehydrated, but I digress). This seems to work on that line in an immediate sense, but I'm not entirely sure how effective it really is over time. I would give it another star, but it tends to make me break out when I use it.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
While this is not the line I current use I still have some of Dr. Brandt items around the house and find myself reaching for them now and again. It is a very good line, a little too expensive for me which is why I switched but if you can afford it - go for it! This especially worked well on my neck where I get tons of creases which make it look like I have ring around the collar lol
Kyle I.
Florence, AL
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST WRINKLE & LIFT CREAM I HAVE EVER USED. I'm 22 and i don't have wrinkles and barely have anything to lift. But this product gets the job done. It gives u this LOVELY peppermint tingle deep in the skin, so u know its working, and its literally like you can feel the lifting process. I would defintly recommend it for prevention ..and I'm sure that as intense as it is it would defintly work on older skin as well.
Sativa S.
Lees Summit, MO
I actually only used this product briefly,not long enough to really give my opinion.So I have nothing further to say.
Its a great product have tried other dr. Brandt products and they all work really well. would definitely recommend.