BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Innovative - will enhance your well being.

Maggie G.
Pickerington
This is the best undereye cream/serum I have ever tried. I use it once a day under my eyes and on my eye lids because I have really dark undereye bags, and they get really puffy. This stuff noticeably diminishes both of those problems both instantly and over time. I've been using it for about 2 months with no plans on stopping. Hug eplus is I found it at Marshalls for $15.99!
Madi S.
York
I love this product! I got this as a gift because I always complain about my dark circles and I do feel that this does work. You may think that this product is very harsh but it is not. I have sensitive skin and my skin was fine with this product. My friends had gotten this product at ulta I’m pretty sure.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is just an average under eye treatment for me. It doesn’t do very much, there’s a slight tint of color that helps camouflage my darkness but not by much. The rollerball is nice but I don’t like the pump- one pump is way too much product for both of my eyes. I end up wiping a lot away off the rollerball into a tissue and I feel bad for wasting.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this for a steal at TJ Maxx recently. I like the packaging and the steel ball that you use to roll the product on. I do notice some change in my dark circles when using this. I don't like, however, that this product balls up if it starts to dry even a little bit before I rub it in all the way.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
I wanted to love this product so badly... but I have to say I was sort of indifferent. It doesn’t do well under makeup and I was expecting a little more results for the price of the product. I felt that it added hydration and you get an ounce of product so I don’t completely dislike it... just no noticeable difference in my skin.
Kelly C.
Huntington park
This product was a bit pricey,but I did see minimal changes in my dark spots. The product is not harsh it is gentle,and worth the cost of it. I only have a couple months using this product so I'm looking forward in seeing long term results if I stick to this cream.
Maurice V.
Glassboro
My dark circles weren’t that bad but this definitely made them completely go away super fast. it’s really cooling and smells clean. i love the packaging it’s so bougie and sleek. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to people who have faint dark circles
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I received this in one of my boxy charm’s boxes. And I have been using it ever since I received it a few months ago I’m almost out of it and I’m going to need to repurchase it because I think it makes a huge difference in the circles in the puffiness under your eyesA
Janell R.
Tacoma
Let me start off by saying I love all Dr. Brandt products that I've tried so far. This serum feels so delicious on my skin, it's gentle on my sensitive skin, smells nice and made a significant difference in the way my skin looked and felt. My skin and fine lines were softened, I woke up with a glowing fresh face every morning and the addition of the collagen added volume in all the right places. Would highly recommend this product if your looking for a new or just better serum! Totally worth every penny!
Dani T.
Houston
This was one of te first Dr. brant products I started using years ago. At first, I used it as an excellent and highly effective eye serum until after about 4 months of daily usage I noticed that my typically straight, thin and stubby eyelashes had become thicker, longer and more resilient over time from ten serum resting in that area.
Unfkrtunately, I believe that they’ve discontinued this product but you can find it fairly easily at TJ Maxx stores.
Neisha G.
I need anything that can help really bad dark circles. Anything, even natural remedies!
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I just got this serum at T.J.MAXX for a STEAL ($12.99) and was wondering if it causes breakouts?  I’m waaaasy past the “pimple” stage, but sometimes things like dimethacone will cause me to have small little bumps on my face. I tried this for the first time along with a new moisturizer (Boscia pink swirl one) and noticed that happening.......
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this work well for anti-aging and fine line and wrinkles?
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Does this work well for undereye bags?
Michael M.
cherokee
Has anyone used this product for hollow eyes? If so, does it work?

back