BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Innovative - will enhance your well being.

Maggie G.
Pickerington
This is the best undereye cream/serum I have ever tried. I use it once a day under my eyes and on my eye lids because I have really dark undereye bags, and they get really puffy. This stuff noticeably diminishes both of those problems both instantly and over time. I've been using it for about 2 months with no plans on stopping. Hug eplus is I found it at Marshalls for $15.99!
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is just an average under eye treatment for me. It doesn’t do very much, there’s a slight tint of color that helps camouflage my darkness but not by much. The rollerball is nice but I don’t like the pump- one pump is way too much product for both of my eyes. I end up wiping a lot away off the rollerball into a tissue and I feel bad for wasting.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this for a steal at TJ Maxx recently. I like the packaging and the steel ball that you use to roll the product on. I do notice some change in my dark circles when using this. I don't like, however, that this product balls up if it starts to dry even a little bit before I rub it in all the way.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
I wanted to love this product so badly... but I have to say I was sort of indifferent. It doesn’t do well under makeup and I was expecting a little more results for the price of the product. I felt that it added hydration and you get an ounce of product so I don’t completely dislike it... just no noticeable difference in my skin.
Kelly C.
Huntington park
This product was a bit pricey,but I did see minimal changes in my dark spots. The product is not harsh it is gentle,and worth the cost of it. I only have a couple months using this product so I'm looking forward in seeing long term results if I stick to this cream.
Maurice V.
Glassboro
My dark circles weren’t that bad but this definitely made them completely go away super fast. it’s really cooling and smells clean. i love the packaging it’s so bougie and sleek. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to people who have faint dark circles
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I received this in one of my boxy charm’s boxes. And I have been using it ever since I received it a few months ago I’m almost out of it and I’m going to need to repurchase it because I think it makes a huge difference in the circles in the puffiness under your eyesA
Dani T.
Houston
This was one of te first Dr. brant products I started using years ago. At first, I used it as an excellent and highly effective eye serum until after about 4 months of daily usage I noticed that my typically straight, thin and stubby eyelashes had become thicker, longer and more resilient over time from ten serum resting in that area.
Unfkrtunately, I believe that they’ve discontinued this product but you can find it fairly easily at TJ Maxx stores.
Sarah D.
Birmingham
I love this product. You can tell it works within a few days of using it. It’s a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth the price. I trust pretty much any product from this brand. It gave my skin exactly what it needed.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I'm a mother to two one year old boys who are twins and I'm always lacking rest and sleep. I purchased seeing it helps with reducing dark circles and helps de puffs the eye area. I have to say that it helps and I've definitely noticed a difference. The only negative is making sure that cooling ball where the cream comes out gets cleaned after using it.  I like how the product itself is working for my eye area. I will repurchase again : )
Neisha G.
I need anything that can help really bad dark circles. Anything, even natural remedies!
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I just got this serum at T.J.MAXX for a STEAL ($12.99) and was wondering if it causes breakouts?  I’m waaaasy past the “pimple” stage, but sometimes things like dimethacone will cause me to have small little bumps on my face. I tried this for the first time along with a new moisturizer (Boscia pink swirl one) and noticed that happening.......
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this work well for anti-aging and fine line and wrinkles?
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Does this work well for undereye bags?
Sana N.