BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Innovative - will enhance your well being.

Eunice M.
***BRUTALLY HONEST; NO BULLSH*T***

I bought this product for about $13(?) from Marshalls. The packaging is nice. The bottle is aesthetically pleasing. The metal ball that rolls under your dark circles is very nice as it feels like an “icing” effect. The serum that comes out looks like a skin tint light brown. At first, I wondered if this is like a foundation cover-up which was probably what the brand wanted as a plus while also boosting under eye circles. I’m not complaining too much.

I say I roll this under my eyes and around any other “wrinkle-forming” crease I could find (around eye area). I put this on about 2-3 times a week for a whole month.

The only thing I’ve noticed is that it does tighten the skin and plumps the under-eye area but it doesn’t really gradually fix the under eye area over time. By the end of the night, my eye bags are still visible.

What I wanted was a gradual change so that at night, my eye bags won’t look as bad. This product plumps the skin temporarily.

The photo with the headband is 1 month ago from date with eye bags. I know you guys would say that my eye bags aren’t that bad, BUT I’m focusing on preventative skincare. The photo with my hand in front is Jan. 17, 2019. Somewhat of a difference. Not life-changing though.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is just an average under eye treatment for me. It doesn’t do very much, there’s a slight tint of color that helps camouflage my darkness but not by much. The rollerball is nice but I don’t like the pump- one pump is way too much product for both of my eyes. I end up wiping a lot away off the rollerball into a tissue and I feel bad for wasting.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
I wanted to love this product so badly... but I have to say I was sort of indifferent. It doesn’t do well under makeup and I was expecting a little more results for the price of the product. I felt that it added hydration and you get an ounce of product so I don’t completely dislike it... just no noticeable difference in my skin.
Kelly C.
Huntington park
This product was a bit pricey,but I did see minimal changes in my dark spots. The product is not harsh it is gentle,and worth the cost of it. I only have a couple months using this product so I'm looking forward in seeing long term results if I stick to this cream.
Maurice V.
Glassboro
My dark circles weren’t that bad but this definitely made them completely go away super fast. it’s really cooling and smells clean. i love the packaging it’s so bougie and sleek. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to people who have faint dark circles
Dani T.
Houston
This was one of te first Dr. brant products I started using years ago. At first, I used it as an excellent and highly effective eye serum until after about 4 months of daily usage I noticed that my typically straight, thin and stubby eyelashes had become thicker, longer and more resilient over time from ten serum resting in that area.
Unfkrtunately, I believe that they’ve discontinued this product but you can find it fairly easily at TJ Maxx stores.
Sarah D.
Birmingham
I love this product. You can tell it works within a few days of using it. It’s a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth the price. I trust pretty much any product from this brand. It gave my skin exactly what it needed.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I'm a mother to two one year old boys who are twins and I'm always lacking rest and sleep. I purchased seeing it helps with reducing dark circles and helps de puffs the eye area. I have to say that it helps and I've definitely noticed a difference. The only negative is making sure that cooling ball where the cream comes out gets cleaned after using it.  I like how the product itself is working for my eye area. I will repurchase again : )
Natash G.
Los Angeles
I’m always on the hunt for something to remove my dark circles. I️ purchased this I️n store and after a few uses I️ found it was sensitizing my skin and not brightening as it says it would. I️ love the line but this product did not work for me.
andee l.
Danbury, CT
I've been using this less than a week so I can't give a definitive verdict but I do believe my dark circles are improving. I keep this in my fridge so that the ball is nice and cool and soothing when I apply it in the morning. I use it morning and night after washing my face. I'm 25 and I have some annoying fine lines under my eyes. They seem to be improving slightly as well. Definitely helps with puffiness. I love the ball applicator
Neisha G.
I need anything that can help really bad dark circles. Anything, even natural remedies!
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Does this work well for undereye bags?
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this work well for anti-aging and fine line and wrinkles?
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I just got this serum at T.J.MAXX for a STEAL ($12.99) and was wondering if it causes breakouts?  I’m waaaasy past the “pimple” stage, but sometimes things like dimethacone will cause me to have small little bumps on my face. I tried this for the first time along with a new moisturizer (Boscia pink swirl one) and noticed that happening.......
Deana K.