BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Innovative - will enhance your well being.

Emily S.
Middletown
If I could give this eye cream 1000 stars, I would!!! I have been battling hyper-pigmentation underneath my eyes since, forever? I obviously just use concealer but on days where I didn’t want to wear makeup people thought I looked sick. I have been using this for about a month now and HOLY MOLY, I see a difference!!!!! I swear my dark circles have faded. It’s awesome. The packaging is great. I push the eye cream out and roll the cool ball across my under-eyes. It is so relaxing and great if I look a little puffy in the morning. this is one of my favorite products of ALL TIME. Dr. Brandt is amazing. I love when products deliver on what they claim to do. 100% buying again.
Maggie G.
Pickerington
This is the best undereye cream/serum I have ever tried. I use it once a day under my eyes and on my eye lids because I have really dark undereye bags, and they get really puffy. This stuff noticeably diminishes both of those problems both instantly and over time. I've been using it for about 2 months with no plans on stopping. Hug eplus is I found it at Marshalls for $15.99!
Hailee R.
Clinton, UT
Loved this product, even though I am young, I always feel like anti-aging products are a must! Collagen production is major in preventing wrinkles and sagging skin. This left my face feeling and looking younger. My skin was firmer and felt hydrated. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone from 18-90 years old. It’s a miracle in a bottle
Lily P.
Canton
I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I had extremely dark circles and I looked sick. My circles are now a lot lighter!

The packaging is beautiful and I love the roller ball on top! It feels so nice under my eyes.

I will keep using this product and look forward to trying more Dr Brandt products!
Madi S.
York
I love this product! I got this as a gift because I always complain about my dark circles and I do feel that this does work. You may think that this product is very harsh but it is not. I have sensitive skin and my skin was fine with this product. My friends had gotten this product at ulta I’m pretty sure.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is just an average under eye treatment for me. It doesn’t do very much, there’s a slight tint of color that helps camouflage my darkness but not by much. The rollerball is nice but I don’t like the pump- one pump is way too much product for both of my eyes. I end up wiping a lot away off the rollerball into a tissue and I feel bad for wasting.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this for a steal at TJ Maxx recently. I like the packaging and the steel ball that you use to roll the product on. I do notice some change in my dark circles when using this. I don't like, however, that this product balls up if it starts to dry even a little bit before I rub it in all the way.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
I wanted to love this product so badly... but I have to say I was sort of indifferent. It doesn’t do well under makeup and I was expecting a little more results for the price of the product. I felt that it added hydration and you get an ounce of product so I don’t completely dislike it... just no noticeable difference in my skin.
Kelly C.
Huntington park
This product was a bit pricey,but I did see minimal changes in my dark spots. The product is not harsh it is gentle,and worth the cost of it. I only have a couple months using this product so I'm looking forward in seeing long term results if I stick to this cream.
Samantha T.
I have such a complex with my dark circles and puffiness but since I started using this i was so shocked with the results they were like immediate! I used it before makeup for about a month and my dark circles look almost nonexistent and the more I use it the better results I’ve seen!
Neisha G.
I need anything that can help really bad dark circles. Anything, even natural remedies!
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I just got this serum at T.J.MAXX for a STEAL ($12.99) and was wondering if it causes breakouts?  I’m waaaasy past the “pimple” stage, but sometimes things like dimethacone will cause me to have small little bumps on my face. I tried this for the first time along with a new moisturizer (Boscia pink swirl one) and noticed that happening.......
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this work well for anti-aging and fine line and wrinkles?
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Does this work well for undereye bags?
Michael M.
cherokee
Has anyone used this product for hollow eyes? If so, does it work?