BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Innovative - will enhance your well being.

Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is just an average under eye treatment for me. It doesn’t do very much, there’s a slight tint of color that helps camouflage my darkness but not by much. The rollerball is nice but I don’t like the pump- one pump is way too much product for both of my eyes. I end up wiping a lot away off the rollerball into a tissue and I feel bad for wasting.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this for a steal at TJ Maxx recently. I like the packaging and the steel ball that you use to roll the product on. I do notice some change in my dark circles when using this. I don't like, however, that this product balls up if it starts to dry even a little bit before I rub it in all the way.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
I wanted to love this product so badly... but I have to say I was sort of indifferent. It doesn’t do well under makeup and I was expecting a little more results for the price of the product. I felt that it added hydration and you get an ounce of product so I don’t completely dislike it... just no noticeable difference in my skin.
Kelly C.
Huntington park
This product was a bit pricey,but I did see minimal changes in my dark spots. The product is not harsh it is gentle,and worth the cost of it. I only have a couple months using this product so I'm looking forward in seeing long term results if I stick to this cream.
Maurice V.
Glassboro
My dark circles weren’t that bad but this definitely made them completely go away super fast. it’s really cooling and smells clean. i love the packaging it’s so bougie and sleek. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to people who have faint dark circles
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I received this in one of my boxy charm’s boxes. And I have been using it ever since I received it a few months ago I’m almost out of it and I’m going to need to repurchase it because I think it makes a huge difference in the circles in the puffiness under your eyesA
Dani T.
Houston
This was one of te first Dr. brant products I started using years ago. At first, I used it as an excellent and highly effective eye serum until after about 4 months of daily usage I noticed that my typically straight, thin and stubby eyelashes had become thicker, longer and more resilient over time from ten serum resting in that area.
Unfkrtunately, I believe that they’ve discontinued this product but you can find it fairly easily at TJ Maxx stores.
Sarah D.
Birmingham
I love this product. You can tell it works within a few days of using it. It’s a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth the price. I trust pretty much any product from this brand. It gave my skin exactly what it needed.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I'm a mother to two one year old boys who are twins and I'm always lacking rest and sleep. I purchased seeing it helps with reducing dark circles and helps de puffs the eye area. I have to say that it helps and I've definitely noticed a difference. The only negative is making sure that cooling ball where the cream comes out gets cleaned after using it.  I like how the product itself is working for my eye area. I will repurchase again : )
Natash G.
Los Angeles
I’m always on the hunt for something to remove my dark circles. I️ purchased this I️n store and after a few uses I️ found it was sensitizing my skin and not brightening as it says it would. I️ love the line but this product did not work for me.
Neisha G.
I need anything that can help really bad dark circles. Anything, even natural remedies!
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I just got this serum at T.J.MAXX for a STEAL ($12.99) and was wondering if it causes breakouts?  I’m waaaasy past the “pimple” stage, but sometimes things like dimethacone will cause me to have small little bumps on my face. I tried this for the first time along with a new moisturizer (Boscia pink swirl one) and noticed that happening.......
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this work well for anti-aging and fine line and wrinkles?
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Does this work well for undereye bags?
Sana N.