Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size

Anyone else not crazy about this?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size!
How would you rate this product?
Vallejo, CA
1,512 reviews
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this product in my #boxycharm #boxyluxe subscription. This facial cleanser works well. It has yogurt and chlorophyll as ingredients.. it has a medicine type smell. It doesnt irritate my skin and helps to remove dirt and makeup from my face.
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Oneyra S.
This came in my boxyluxe of July. Thanks to [user:boxycharm.] I love how it feels so soft on the faces my face fresh fresh after using. Will purchase soon because It’s almost running out because i literally use it morning and nighttime.
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Valerie B.
Easily one of my favorite cleansers. My skin is so sensitive and this product is good for sensitive skin. Some cleansers strip your face and make it feel dry and tight but this is the opposite.
Augusta, ME
I really am loving this yogurt cleanser. I use it every morning and at night. My face always feels fresh and clean. I lile that there is no heavy fragrance. It doesn't make my face red like a lot of other cleansers. I really enjoy this and dont think anyone would be disappointed. Highly recommended.
Lancing , TN
Love this new line of Dr. Brandt! It has done great with my skin! My skin is very prone acne and it hasn’t broke out from it! I use it every other morning! Highly recommend
I have super sensitive skin, and eczema. I tried this for the first time when my skin was irritated and flaky. It was so soothing, non-irritating, and left my skin soft and moisturized. I’d highly recommend this cleanser for dry, sensitive skin.
Reading, OH
I love this I haven't used any drbrant prouducts that I have not liked it's a great cleanser gets most make up off if I double cleanse it takes all off I will probably buy
1,207 reviews
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by marie A.
My skin is pretty sensitive. So a lot of products make my skin break out. This one was very gentle on the skin. It has a slight scent nothing to harsh. It cleans my skin pretty good. So far i like it. I love dr bant products. I think the facial exfoliator is the best.
Long Beach, CA
I truly recommend this products dr brandt has good face mask u really wanna try it j been using this for a while and im always keep going to back to get more
Turlock
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Karla A.
A punto de terminarse este limpiador y me encanta, deja la piel sintiéndose tan limpia y suave y si te queda exceso de maquillaje te ayuda a removerlo