Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size

Anyone else not crazy about this?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size!
How would you rate this product?
Lees Summit
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Delaney C.
I love this cleanser. I revived this from Boxycharm and I have repurchased this twice now. This might be my new holy grail cleanser. The cleanser feels so soft and hydrating. 10/10 recommend.
Montour Falls, NY
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Erika D.
So far so good with this baby. My skin has been rejuvenated with this cleanser. It really gets all the yucky stuff out. I highly recommend this cleanser and I will pourchase it again.
Warsaw, IL
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Deaven I.
I got this from my June Boxycharm. I absolutely love every single Dr. Brandt product I have ever received. This one is no exception. It has a nice, calm smell and there is ALOT of product for a cleanser. You only need a small amount and it corrects all impurities and gets that last bit of leftover makeup buildup or dead skin off of your face. You are able to use day or night, so you don’t have to worry about overusing or underusing. Overall I am very satisfied with this cleanser. It retails for $35 and for the amount you receive and how long it will last you, it is worth it!
San Antonio, TX
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Alexandrea K.
When I feel my skin feeling a little dull, I go for this! It’s not a foamy cleanser, but it does get in there and do the job! Gives my skin a squeaky clean feeling!
New Prt Rchy, FL
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Indira H.
It is a great cleaner, it feels super rich and smooth on the skin, it has no smell, it does not feel heavy or aggressive on the skin and completely cleans the makeup, I love it.
montgomery village
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Reina V.
I am enjoying this Clean Biotic ph balanced yogurt cleaner by Dr Bandt. I do want to say that I did get this part of my BoyxCharm Lux box. So this cleaner is different, I was waiting for it to lather up but it never did. Yet my skins feels and looks awesome! On the bottle it states its for all skin types. Dr Brandt recommends to apply on damp skin and gently massage to get rid of excess oil, makeup, pollution and everyday grime. I will say that my face does look really clean!
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Rebecca M.
Was my first time using almost done ✅ with it absolutely impressive I must say face feeling nice 👍 and smoother gonna be buying more to add to my facial care for sure definitely worth trying 💯 recommended
Sulphur, LA
I received this in my boxy luxe subscription. I've tried dr. Brandt products before and they are very nice. This has no fragrance that i can smell of. Very easy to use. Its a bit on the pricey side. It cleans your face. Takes all the makeup dirt and oil off. Leaving skin feeling soft.
Everett, WA
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by ashley H.
This is a great every day face wash. Doesn't dry your face out but doesn't feel like there is a heavy moisturizer or oil on your face afterward. I use it every time a shower just to get that clean feeling for when I want to use a mask afterwards or put on my serums & oils & face creams. It's nice and gentle and I think would work for any skin type.
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Jess M.
Love love love this face wash! Been using it for over a week and it's so gentle and nice on my skin. Doesn't leave it feeling tight the smell is a bit odd but it does have yogurt in it sooooo haha but definitely recommend it!