Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size

Anyone else not crazy about this?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size!
How would you rate this product?
Shreveport, LA
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Heather T.
Really like this Dr. Brandt cleanser. Doesn't dry out my skin like most cleansers do. Has a nice smell and gets off all my make-up! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone especially with dry skin! Really good!
Oakland, MD
I love this cleanser so much, I've been using it for about a month, I used to have textured skin and now its becoming so soft and smooth, this product needs no improvement this product is silky and doesn't irritate the skin at all I recommend this product.
Pensacola, FL
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Savannah N.
I have gotten this in a boxycharm a while back, and this cleanser helps so much, it cleans so good. Literally it will take off all your makeup and all the dark access off your face. This product is for all skin types and leaves a very soft feeling on your face!
Hemet, CA
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Britney M.
I wanted to try this product because it was Dr Brandt. To me its like a normal face wash. I didn't see any huge differences in the way it made my skin look.I used this for a couple weeks, and waitied to review until the product was done. I probably won't be buying again.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm not a huge fan of dr.brandt but this cleanser is not that bad. It doesn't foam, and that's something I don't like. I like my cleansers to foam. This cleanser did leave my face soft and hydrated so I'm giving it a four star rating.
Johns Creek, GA
This cleaner is not only my one and only staple the mask for the night follows this cleaning routine in my house. I have tried to find facial products for people like me with Lupus and having Malar rashes all the time. When I got this in my Boxycharm box I will say it was a miracle. This product feels so good on my skin and makes it feel cool. It cleans everything off that other brands could not touch. I love this product and will never buy anything else for my face again. Thank you to the makers of this because you have made relief in a bottle for Lupus Strugglers.
GUTTENBERG , NJ
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Arleen B.
This cleanser is pretty funny. There is absolutely no lather whatsoever but it still manages to get your skin feeling very clean. I definitely had to get used to this type of cleanser but I like it now. It has a very clean smell and hasnt made me break out at all. I would definitely recommend this and a little goes a long way.
Coral Springs, FL
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Stefanie S.
This is soooo hydrating and luxurious on the face. It leaves skin feeling like caviar . And no scent really , just freshness. Oh balanced great for any skin . Affordable but a little pricier. I got from boxycharm
Bartow
Dr. Brandt Clean Biotic Ph Balanced Yogurt Facial Cleanser 3.5 Oz Full Size uploaded by Viry F.
I love the Dr. Brandt Skincare Clean Biotic pH-balanced yogurt cleanser with chlorophyll 3.5 oz/ 105 mL it’s amazing and it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I love it it’s one of my favorites.
Rawlins , WY
I know Dr. Brandt is a popular brand for so many people. Honestly I dont get the hype. I used it for a week and really didnt notice a difference from my other routine skin care except that my skin care regimen is alot cheaper. I have normal to dry skin and think this may be more geared for people with oily skin.